Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 6 Jun 2001, 21:00 (Ref:102016)   #1
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
use you right to vote!

I am considering of changing the theme of my site so Go there to vote in my poll please. Thankyou.
www.touringpage.homestead.com/index.html
Old 7 Jun 2001, 10:41 (Ref:102168)   #2
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi TouringLegend, I reckon you should stick to your current setup, of reporting BTCC news. Keep working away with your site, and eventually it will be a winner. No one makes a popular site at their first attempt. Good Luck!
Old 7 Jun 2001, 18:39 (Ref:102313)   #3
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmm, I don't know. A info site on a team would be easier to keep because it doesn't need updating as much. I have thought about doing one on MG's three motorsports programmes

Because I use Homestead it takes about 5mins to load the sitebuilder, then more time to save it etc, and before I know it the phone bill is sky high! Redshoes site and BTCCPages are there for regular news etc, I think I would like to concentrate on a 'niche'.

DNQ - do you want a link in my links pages? You could put one of mine on your site as well?
Old 7 Jun 2001, 19:39 (Ref:102324)   #4
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
If Homestead is so bad why not learn some HTML and move to a regular provider. There's plenty of places that will give you some free webspace.
Old 7 Jun 2001, 22:05 (Ref:102369)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
Like my ISP? This is my free site with them www.aiex57.care4free.net
Any others you know of that are better redshoes?

Last edited by touringlegend; 7 Jun 2001 at 22:08.
Old 7 Jun 2001, 22:32 (Ref:102378)   #6
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Steer clean of anything with pop-up ads - Geocities, Xoom, that sort of thing. If you've got 15meg (?) of free space from your ISP then use that. Paid for hosting and proper domain names can come later if you want to take things that far.
Old 7 Jun 2001, 22:42 (Ref:102380)   #7
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
I just tried to upload a file there. Oh bugger just realised its got to be called 'index' not 'index3' like I did!
Old 8 Jun 2001, 07:11 (Ref:102446)   #8
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I use www.angelfire.com which is a branch of lycos. It has a (very) basic editor, which doesn't look as good as Homestead, but it is generally quite quick (if it takes ages press stop, then refresh and it goes quick then). You also get 50MB of space too.
Old 8 Jun 2001, 07:40 (Ref:102458)   #9
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by touringlegend

DNQ - do you want a link in my links pages? You could put one of mine on your site as well?
Sure. That would be fine. I am currently uploading my site to a new server, so wait a few days, and I'll e-mail you my new URL, and put up a link to your site. How does that sound?