Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Sep 2005, 15:10 (Ref:1407772)   #11
JustinDawkins
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcester - UK
JustinDawkins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This laughable situation sounds like typical BRSCC. As soon as he was appointed a release should have been issued just to keep the festival in the frame for drivers, and to instil faith that the Festival is in good hands (although I have never heard of this guy).

I think (and it may sound extreme) that the best thing for the BRSCC is that it folds (it may not be far away). Then start afresh with new blood with less messing around like that ****e magazine and the endless money-absorbing clothing they all seem to be covered in (I am sure some "helpers" have BRSCC underwear). Too many loss leaders, meetings and not enough people who will actually DO.

I thought 12 months ago that Gavin Wills and Peter Daly's input would change things, but I think its fair to say that they are still too expensive, still **** around with unimportant things, and STILL don;t pay enough attention to their core incomes like FF1600.