Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Jun 2019, 23:06 (Ref:3909696)   #10
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
Absolute nightmare that there's no comms-free feed for Eurosport.

https://twitter.com/EurosportCare/st...45383369662464

Eurosport Support claimed that there was a no-comms feed but obviously this isn't the case. There is no no-comms feed on ES Player UK, and the ES Player Germany account I have is supposed to be no-comms (as it was for the first 45 mins of FP) but is now gifting us with the wonderful Mr Kirby...

Apparently the no-comms feed on ES Player UK will be up on Saturday (surely a mistake that it's not up right now?!), so here's hoping that's actually got no comms on it because I can barely take this.
I've now browsed through twitter accounts' recent tweets & replies. Not sure if the support guy(s) are actually getting it yet.

And to reiterate, there really seems to be two separate issues:

1) Comms in the standalone feed - still not sure whether this is by mistake or working as intended. Free practice stream didn't have (audible) comms for the first 45 mins only because Eurosport 1 started coverage later. But even in the beginning you could hear them in the booth talking with mics accidentally on, so the commentary track was always there and on.

2) in UK, no standalone feed at all (except the 3 onboards). One user said it is listed for Saturday though, if they're not named in the schedule - there should be 4 extra feeds in total (3 of them are onboards) and that's what I see for every session.

Last edited by deggis; 12 Jun 2019 at 23:15.