Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jun 2019, 21:38 (Ref:3911211)   #1451
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
I feel ashamed to say I don’t have any Le Mans related T shirts... A few retro Formula One shirts but that’s it.

Any recommendations on where to buy one?
https://www.blipshift.com/

Not cheap, but very high quality. They post new designs every day (seriously), and they sell out quickly. Sign up to the newsletter so you don't miss out.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 21:52 (Ref:3911227)   #1452
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm out of the field but still sporting this shirt. And yes, that's me

Motortrend app is crap. Thankfully, I've got a smart TV with a browser so my MT subscription is worth it and it's dark....

I need to shower, too and clean that gun.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 21:56 (Ref:3911232)   #1453
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have some flat pack ____ty cabinets you can use as target practice. 2 have fallen apart in removal, and now my new Glickenhaus shirt has stuff all over it. And it's time for the whiskey after that
Old 15 Jun 2019, 22:04 (Ref:3911244)   #1454
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ooh i just saw a new shirt, can't take pic though, I'm on phone with grandma
Old 15 Jun 2019, 22:04 (Ref:3911245)   #1455
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
New Shirt time. What is it?

Edit: Dragons!
Old 15 Jun 2019, 22:06 (Ref:3911252)   #1456
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This shirt? And dear God the facial hair is terrible

Old 15 Jun 2019, 22:07 (Ref:3911256)   #1457
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm out of the field but still sporting this shirt. And yes, that's me

Motortrend app is crap. Thankfully, I've got a smart TV with a browser so my MT subscription is worth it and it's dark....

I need to shower, too and clean that gun.
You get some birds?
Old 15 Jun 2019, 22:13 (Ref:3911265)   #1458
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dragons! I see what we're doing now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
You get some birds?
Clay birds. First time shooting for one son. He's not bad!
Old 16 Jun 2019, 00:07 (Ref:3911358)   #1459
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah the old boys are on the mic now. A mere 5 minutes in and they have already told a story about a pair of Porsche 956s.

Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:11 (Ref:3911416)   #1460
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
The shirt parade seems to have ceased. Maybe they are taking a nap?
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:15 (Ref:3911423)   #1461
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Everyone is. I took my second of the day a little while ago!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Ah the old boys are on the mic now. A mere 5 minutes in and they have already told a story about a pair of Porsche 956s.

They're horrendous. Talking everything but the race and when they do talk about the race, they're scattered and wrong.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:23 (Ref:3911432)   #1462
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Everyone is. I took my second of the day a little while ago!They're horrendous. Talking everything but the race and when they do talk about the race, they're scattered and wrong.
That’s right lol. Even some of the history is dodgy like Rockenfellers crash in ‘2008’ when it was 2011. But then Damien Faulkner (He’s the worst imo doesn’t offer much and stutters so much for a commentator. He does my head in!) got the Jackie Chan car finishing 2nd in ‘2014’ wrong when it was actually 2017 so it’s not just the old boys getting their years mixed up.

I hope Hyundai, Honda, the ACO are paying them well for their comprehensive coverage of hydrogen road cars as well.

They need to stick to loosely commenting the race with regular interjections of how situations in this race relate loosely to some obscure race 35 years ago.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:29 (Ref:3911437)   #1463
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
They said they were out until 10 in the morning in their last segment. I guess raiding the lounge singer wardrobe store, and Tom K will catch up on more learn to draw lessons.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:31 (Ref:3911438)   #1464
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Everyone is. I took my second of the day a little while ago!They're horrendous. Talking everything but the race and when they do talk about the race, they're scattered and wrong.
I didn't sleep last night and haven't yet today, so I'm doing good. Just enjoying a coffee before switching back to bourbon and probably passing out on the couch.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:36 (Ref:3911441)   #1465
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've prepped the coffee ready...
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:45 (Ref:3911445)   #1466
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Time for the rye whiskey here as well. Turns out some of my cabinets were held down with construction adhesive and giant sinker nails through the hardwood floor. And they didn't stain the floor under the cabinets. Yup, there was cursing and anger but no new racing shirt until tomorrow
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:48 (Ref:3911449)   #1467
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Time for the rye whiskey here as well. Turns out some of my cabinets were held down with construction adhesive and giant sinker nails through the hardwood floor. And they didn't stain the floor under the cabinets. Yup, there was cursing and anger but no new racing shirt until tomorrow
They didn't attach the cabinets to the wall?
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:51 (Ref:3911451)   #1468
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
They didn't attach the cabinets to the wall?
Not the lower ones, they used upper cabinets on 2x4 rails instead of lower cabinets. And then built the end set this far out from the wall, 18" plus of wasted space
Old 16 Jun 2019, 01:58 (Ref:3911461)   #1469
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I didn't sleep last night and haven't yet today, so I'm doing good. Just enjoying a coffee before switching back to bourbon and probably passing out on the couch.
I had 5 beers before lunch and none since. Might be going straight to the Bulliett.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 02:04 (Ref:3911465)   #1470
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Not the lower ones, they used upper cabinets on 2x4 rails instead of lower cabinets. And then built the end set this far out from the wall, 18" plus of wasted space
I've never seen anything like that. That sucks. But most important for this thread, what shirt were the installers wearing?
Old 16 Jun 2019, 02:05 (Ref:3911466)   #1471
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm clearly not prepared.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 02:06 (Ref:3911469)   #1472
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Coffee and single malt coming up. After I've had another beer.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 02:09 (Ref:3911473)   #1473
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
If I hear one more damn thing about hydrogen cars....

Quit tweeting these fools!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I'm clearly not prepared.
Yeah! No hydrogen there! Nitro!!
Old 16 Jun 2019, 02:11 (Ref:3911474)   #1474
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I've never seen anything like that. That sucks. But most important for this thread, what shirt were the installers wearing?
The installers? Prob no shirts and overalls given the math and spelling errors in the construction marks on the wall.

The new installer? Prob some form of Petit shirt
Old 16 Jun 2019, 02:14 (Ref:3911479)   #1475
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I think the worst part is when these guys aren't talking, they're smacking their lips right into the mic. I'm putting in effort to match RLM to pics....maybe