Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Aug 2021, 15:11 (Ref:4068464)   #2051
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Where do you find all the options on Eurosport player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you find them?
Old 21 Aug 2021, 15:43 (Ref:4068500)   #2052
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Corvette onboard stream is disapointing the way they positioned the camera you can't see much at all.

Of the onboard streams available to general public, Toyota looks like has the clearest and best angle and video quality by far.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 15:51 (Ref:4068506)   #2053
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Did you find them?

Not yet

Old 21 Aug 2021, 15:53 (Ref:4068508)   #2054
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Not yet

Do you have this?
Attached Thumbnails
15C9B522-5A65-42EB-AC11-34DF5E5D8DD6.jpeg  
Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:15 (Ref:4068528)   #2055
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
I am trying something here, in case you want to check twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4068531)   #2056
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I am trying something here, in case you want to check twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
I like that! Thanks.

Any chance of substituting the RLM commentary?
Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:28 (Ref:4068539)   #2057
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ok Toyota onboard stream shuts on and off too much..frustrating. Nothing we can do I guess.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:38 (Ref:4068551)   #2058
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Do you have this?

No I think it’s because I was watching via Eurosport player on Amazon prime

I have moved to the WEC feed now

Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:54 (Ref:4068567)   #2059
hoffman66
Racer

hoffman66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All the dodgy youtube streams been ruthlessly closed by WEC now, can only imagine a **** somewhere closing them all down, lasted a few hours, never mind, always next year, not paying for one race sorry!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:59 (Ref:4068572)   #2060
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman66 View Post
All the dodgy youtube streams been ruthlessly closed by WEC now, can only imagine a **** somewhere closing them all down, lasted a few hours, never mind, always next year, not paying for one race sorry!
It’s a choice. £7 for 24 hours and all of the FP and qually. Not exactly a King’s ransom…
Old 21 Aug 2021, 17:03 (Ref:4068577)   #2061
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Agreeing with yourself Ayse?

You're not wrong, but that's a bit full on!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 17:05 (Ref:4068580)   #2062
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Agreeing with yourself Ayse?

You're not wrong, but that's a bit full on!
I was agreeing with Adam but he deleted his post!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 17:07 (Ref:4068584)   #2063
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

I couldn't be bothered to get into a discussion on this while we have a motor race on.

Which is so gloriously streamed by Eurosport.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 17:39 (Ref:4068629)   #2064
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Mark Cole, Tom Gaymor, Chris (?!) and some guy i've never heard of hosting Eurosport yesterday.
Well, I say hosting but Gaymor (who I normally find ok) and the other younger sounding shouty chap (another Jacques/Nicholls clone hogged the mics!!

Gaymor suspected appendicitis
https://twitter.com/TomGaymor/status...43803793547274

Other guy is Jake Sanson
Old 21 Aug 2021, 17:43 (Ref:4068633)   #2065
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

I couldn't be bothered to get into a discussion on this while we have a motor race on.

Which is so gloriously streamed by Eurosport.

Shame they don't cover WEC properly, because they never have anything approaching an A team for LM24. Ever year they slap together a team.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 18:12 (Ref:4068663)   #2066
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
I wish there was a Timing 71 app for my phone. The app is excellent, but I've got to get off the sofa, get to the desktop and look away from the TV to see my computer screen.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 18:20 (Ref:4068669)   #2067
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
I wish there was a Timing 71 app for my phone. The app is excellent, but I've got to get off the sofa, get to the desktop and look away from the TV to see my computer screen.
You can check Top 8 and TV here:
twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 21 Aug 2021, 18:39 (Ref:4068683)   #2068
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post

Yes, I’d like to have it on my iPad.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 19:05 (Ref:4068710)   #2069
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://m.twitch.tv/ioplup
Old 21 Aug 2021, 19:41 (Ref:4068796)   #2070
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman66 View Post
Why are you sorry? Embrace your....decision.

Not sure about the old world but in the states it's been discussed how to access the stream for ultimately no cost. And I'm pretty sure Europe has similar option for free streaming.

This is your...decision. But hopefully yeah the ACO gets the points and sees no one will pay a cent to watch online, and just give up on trying to have any video of the race at all. That'll teach us.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:22 (Ref:4068868)   #2071
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
This is your...decision. But hopefully yeah the ACO gets the points and sees no one will pay a cent to watch online, and just give up on trying to have any video of the race at all. That'll teach us.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:26 (Ref:4068882)   #2072
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finally freed up the laptop for more useful thing. Like live timing.

I've still got the Chrome 'for no race in particular' but can't remember which URL this links onto or if it even works anymore?

Also I've seen 'timing 71' mentioned but it doesn't seem to be running Le Mans but only Indycar this evening.

If anyone could throw me a link for the improved timing that would be lovely.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:28 (Ref:4068883)   #2073
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
For Timing71, on the app, you need to go to Preferences and select the secret option, then restart for Le Mans timing to appear.

For WEC, make an account (it's free) and you will get better timing, including sectors.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:32 (Ref:4068891)   #2074
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
For Timing71, on the app, you need to go to Preferences and select the secret option, then restart for Le Mans timing to appear.
After downloading the client thingy, that is…..
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:33 (Ref:4068892)   #2075
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
Yep, that's what I meant by app.