Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 May 2022, 10:02 (Ref:4111126)   #2926
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Well spotted, Rene, I'd missed that, thank you. They usually release the pit allocations at the same time, but no sign of them.
My version.....

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/2022/2022allocations/
Old 24 May 2022, 10:12 (Ref:4111128)   #2927
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's 'little' things like pit allocations and scrutineering timetables that really bring home how close we are!
Old 24 May 2022, 10:30 (Ref:4111130)   #2928
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Has anyone seen a Spotters Guide yet (or heard of one being done)? I know Andy isn't doing one any more but the ACO posted one for last year's race.....
Old 24 May 2022, 10:49 (Ref:4111133)   #2929
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's 'little' things like pit allocations and scrutineering timetables that really bring home how close we are!
park up is on the 30th! it’s REALLY soon
Old 24 May 2022, 21:09 (Ref:4111206)   #2930
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Has anyone seen a Spotters Guide yet (or heard of one being done)? I know Andy isn't doing one any more but the ACO posted one for last year's race.....
I reckon it will appear here once it's ready - https://spotters.guide/

Some good ones in here. Check out the LM 1999 one too for a bit of nostalgia.
Old 25 May 2022, 01:29 (Ref:4111219)   #2931
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
My son and I are planning a 24 hour Le Mans Project Cats race when he’s broken up for school. Probably the weekend after Le Mans. (How cool is that!) but we were choosing what classes to have. Anyway he wants LMP1, LMP1-2016, LMP2 and GT1! Bit of a mix of rules, but why not.

I tried to persuade him to have NASCAR, but he made me see sense!
Old 25 May 2022, 08:54 (Ref:4111235)   #2932
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I reckon it will appear here once it's ready - https://spotters.guide/

Yeah, I found that page. I'll keep an eye on it. Trouble is, it needs to be available by 1st June otherwise I won't be able to print it....
Old 25 May 2022, 08:56 (Ref:4111236)   #2933
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
My son and I are planning a 24 hour Le Mans Project Cats race when he’s broken up for school. Probably the weekend after Le Mans. (How cool is that!) but we were choosing what classes to have. Anyway he wants LMP1, LMP1-2016, LMP2 and GT1! Bit of a mix of rules, but why not.

I tried to persuade him to have NASCAR, but he made me see sense!
Can mine join in? They both qualify for the GTO class...... (Generally Tuckered Out... ).

When they wake up, that is.....?
Attached Thumbnails
2355499f-c62b-40f6-94be-ec43a9bfc781.JPG   e2b94666-8de0-43be-acc2-23e21768cee6.JPG  

Last edited by Aysedasi; 25 May 2022 at 09:05.
Old 25 May 2022, 12:10 (Ref:4111265)   #2934
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
opps. They can do the night stints.
Old 25 May 2022, 12:12 (Ref:4111266)   #2935
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Mine has just jumped up on to the breakfast table.
Attached Thumbnails
1027F280-CDD0-4775-90FC-E735EF733519.jpeg  
Old 25 May 2022, 12:56 (Ref:4111274)   #2936
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't have a cat but I do have a Bentley.
Attached Thumbnails
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-01 at 1.45.20 PM.jpeg  
Old 25 May 2022, 12:59 (Ref:4111275)   #2937
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I notice there's a special offer for those who walk, ride a bike or drive an EV, so I thought I'd look at charging points along the route from here. If I start with a full charge I can get there with one stop. There appear to be plenty of charging points along the route.
Old 26 May 2022, 01:51 (Ref:4111343)   #2938
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I don't have a cat but I do have a Bentley.

I had a cat called Jaguar.

Don’t think there is much chance that a marque called Fluffy is going to win Le Mans.
Old 26 May 2022, 08:18 (Ref:4111350)   #2939
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

I had a cat called Jaguar.

Don’t think there is much chance that a marque called Fluffy is going to win Le Mans.
That's the new Lambo isn't it? The Lambo FLU-ffy....
Old 26 May 2022, 09:18 (Ref:4111354)   #2940
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Lambo at le mans have a very cat like record, they come out stoll around for a while then go and have a nap for the rest of the race
Old 26 May 2022, 12:01 (Ref:4111368)   #2941
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Ha!
I remember a Lambo support race in the ‘90s, they spent some time in the litter too.
Old 26 May 2022, 12:11 (Ref:4111371)   #2942
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
You may have hit on a winner for a privaterr tem. Ecurie Fluffy, would garner lots of support don't you think?
Old 26 May 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4111372)   #2943
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I’m in, can I buy the T-Shirt?
Old 26 May 2022, 12:29 (Ref:4111373)   #2944
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
How does this look?
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2022-05-26 132835.png  
Old 26 May 2022, 13:20 (Ref:4111377)   #2945
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It could be covered in fur instead of paint but a few problems with sticking the numbers on the side, sponsership logo's and the required positioning lights although they would unlikely be required for a lambo at le mans. might also get a little heavy if it does do the word andrew hates on this forum
Old 26 May 2022, 14:04 (Ref:4111390)   #2946
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It could be covered in fur instead of paint but a few problems with sticking the numbers on the side, sponsership logo's and the required positioning lights although they would unlikely be required for a lambo at le mans. might also get a little heavy if it does do the word andrew hates on this forum
Simple, cats' eyes! We often say our cats 'have their headlights on'
Old 26 May 2022, 16:07 (Ref:4111407)   #2947
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
These appear to have no reserve - could be a real winner for anyone who hasn't got their entrance tickets yet.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225002894...kAAOSwtg1ijqM1
Old 26 May 2022, 16:23 (Ref:4111410)   #2948
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Noticed on the other forum a hopeful person asking £92 for a GE, not sure he will have much luck
Old 26 May 2022, 17:34 (Ref:4111419)   #2949
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Before I started going with James, when I was with the Tourists (who always bought their entry tickets on arrival at the ticket), a couple of times I won auctions for my ticket on eBay before I left. Probably prior to 1997 when I first joined the ACO. I think I managed to pick them up for something like half price. So these are worth a watch for anyone intending to buy a ticket at the circuit. Hmmm, €92 with so little time to go sounds like wishful thinking to me.....
Old 26 May 2022, 23:36 (Ref:4111447)   #2950
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
How does this look?
Purrfect. I think we have our team name for our virtual race.