Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2017, 13:40 (Ref:3742212)   #926
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Fox Sports 3 in South America this weekend:

08:30 - 12:30: 24 Hours of Le Mans
12:30 - 15:30: Nascar Xfinity
15:30 - 17:30: 24 Hours of Le Mans
17:30 - 19:30: news shows
19:30 - 22:00: Nascar Trucks
22:00 - 00:00: 24 Hours of Le Mans
00:00 - 06:00: reruns
06:00 - 10:00: 24 Hours of Le Mans

So that's just 10 hours out of 24.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 14:31 (Ref:3742221)   #927
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I made the mistake of switching on Eurosport TV only to hear Kirby snarling and gargling over that pole lap. I darted for that mute button like an Olympic runner I can tell you.
Why have they let him back near the 24 hour again, haven't they got paint drying or something equally banal for him to spew his usual verbal diarrhoea over.

Have the cycling co-comms finally had enough of him?
Old 16 Jun 2017, 14:39 (Ref:3742223)   #928
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Why have they let him back near the 24 hour again, haven't they got paint drying or something equally banal for him to spew his usual verbal diarrhoea over.

Have the cycling co-comms finally had enough of him?
I think there's a shortage of competent commentators this year. With RLM doing it's own comms, completely separate from the TV and web broadcasters, WEC doing its own broadcast, and Eurosport just in Europe alone, most of the good people are sucked up.

It would be much better if there could be an agreement to use RLM on the WEC stream. But I've no matter how much whining I do that's not likely to happen it seems.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 14:51 (Ref:3742227)   #929
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have got into cycling since the Tour de France came to Yorkshire 3 years ago (in fact I cycle to work ever day now) and I have to say I quite enjoy Carlton when he is doing the cycling it's better when he is with Matt Stephens from The Globe Cycling Network than Sean Kelly who I find really dull.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 17:04 (Ref:3742260)   #930
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Anything from the likes of Ford or Corvette about online onboard streaming throughout the race?
Old 16 Jun 2017, 17:40 (Ref:3742275)   #931
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Onboards confirmed: https://www.youtube.com/user/FordRac...&live_view=500

Possibly: http://www.porsche.com/specials/en/i...l/lemans/live/
Old 16 Jun 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3742282)   #932
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And in US news, Hi to my family at home will be heard again on FoxSports coverage. Addition of Brad Kettler is nice to see.

And of course fieldofdreams fav part, Sam Posey will have his moments again.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 19:02 (Ref:3742292)   #933
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And in US news, Hi to my family at home will be heard again on FoxSports coverage. Addition of Brad Kettler is nice to see.

And of course fieldofdreams fav part, Sam Posey will have his moments again.
Yes x2!!!

Sam Posey gives me chills. CHILLS, I say, with a great big old side of cheese.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 19:36 (Ref:3742299)   #934
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yes x2!!!

Sam Posey gives me chills. CHILLS, I say, with a great big old side of cheese.
Yeah, I'd love all his intros released on YouTube after the race. For me his intro is racing, and all feels right with the world.

The gf leaves for her fishing and backpacking trip tomorrow morning and she's going to have to deal with 830 is LM time and I'll need a moment to see if they let him start the coverage. And RLM streaming through the truck speakers taking her to the airport
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:03 (Ref:3742544)   #935
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The wec app seems to have lost my subscription on race day. ****
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:20 (Ref:3742569)   #936
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
The wec app seems to have lost my subscription on race day. ****
That app is trash.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:32 (Ref:3742596)   #937
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm fine ATM, but seems that Tunein isn't working with the RLM station.

I've found me some YouTube goodness....
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:38 (Ref:3742606)   #938
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
my work laptop has again granted me access to tenths!

i am now able to stream from app to tv, but can't pull up the official fiawec T&S on the computer in either chrome or firefox.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:44 (Ref:3742609)   #939
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Still working on my setup. Slept in and am working on coffee and bacon ATM.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:45 (Ref:3742610)   #940
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Whole fiawec.com seems to have been down since the start or before that. Inexcusable.

Meanwhile, no issues with Eurosport Player.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:49 (Ref:3742621)   #941
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Whole fiawec.com seems to have been down since the start or before that. Inexcusable.

Meanwhile, no issues with Eurosport Player.
i said it in the race thread, but this is the worst year for T&S that i can remember.

My stream on the wec app has now started to freeze up as well.

bravo.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 13:54 (Ref:3742627)   #942
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's an absolute mess. I have timing in the app.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:00 (Ref:3742634)   #943
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wonder if Eurosport could have anymore adverts?
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:04 (Ref:3742643)   #944
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
The usual chaos from Eurosport. Its reassuring that some things never change.

Studio footage of Tom Kristensen talking, whilst Mark cole commentated the race action over the top of it, sublime.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:09 (Ref:3742647)   #945
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
If you're using eurosport player they have an ad free stream available. Sync with radio le mans for commentary.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:16 (Ref:3742665)   #946
Martin90
Racer

Netherlands
Martin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMartin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
If you're using eurosport player they have an ad free stream available. Sync with radio le mans for commentary.
Best possible setup
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:21 (Ref:3742688)   #947
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Yup just figured that one out. Tune in rlm stream synced perfectly now with my stream!

Coffee and bacon biscuits. I'm starting settle in.....
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:22 (Ref:3742691)   #948
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
the fia stream is working ok for me, but every 10 minutes or so i have to restart the video as it stops.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:42 (Ref:3742720)   #949
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
the fia stream is working ok for me, but every 10 minutes or so i have to restart the video as it stops.
Money well spent, I'd say.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:43 (Ref:3742721)   #950
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fox Sports Go is great right now. The commercials stay with world feed with natural sounds.