Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2018, 11:00 (Ref:3828621)   #1126
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For this planning on using the official WEC stream this year, it's worth remembering that every year this stream fails. Every time. You may want to invest in a backup such as Eurosport player. Otherwise, when Satruday morning comes, and more than 5 people try to login to a website designed by someone in the ACOs cousin as a school project, you'll find it down and they'll make up some nonsense about a cyber attack again.
Old 12 Jun 2018, 12:55 (Ref:3828641)   #1127
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lol I'd never trust in their broken service, thankfully I'll manage great every year via alternative routes

But yes you are right in a sense that you should never trust in just single source in these things if you want to watch every minute of it
Old 12 Jun 2018, 13:02 (Ref:3828645)   #1128
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Seen nothing in the TV listings about Le Mans being on Quest
Old 12 Jun 2018, 13:08 (Ref:3828647)   #1129
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I have

https://www.tvguide.co.uk/mobile/cha...=559#315994294

SAT 1 PM - 4 PM BST *
SAT 10 PM - 11 PM BST
SUN 10 AM - 2.30 PM BST

* conflicts what the ACO TV Distribution said though so guess it's been expanded
Old 12 Jun 2018, 13:08 (Ref:3828648)   #1130
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
The Sky EPG says the following:-

Saturday
1pm-3pm
10pm-11pm

Sunday
10am-2.30pm
Old 12 Jun 2018, 21:45 (Ref:3828746)   #1131
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched the YouTube scrutineering video this evening while packing and having a curry. Good stuff. No controversy, no one making crap up about BoP, no one whinging about F1, no BS, just people getting ready for a great race. A nice scene setter before we set off.

Ah, Le Mans.

It was good they made this available. It was only he big screen feed, I guess, but it did well.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 00:01 (Ref:3828761)   #1132
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Might see if ol' youtube has some fans streaming qualifying and practice feeds. I won't be able to get the eurosport player, but maybe they'll have a feed up on their site like previously for the WEC races.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 01:37 (Ref:3828769)   #1133
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Anyone know where the RLM studio feed is supposed to be?

For past years the channel has been this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...able_polymer=1

There are no streams scheduled yet, and it might be just for the race anyway.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 06:22 (Ref:3828790)   #1134
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They said on Twitter that they are setting up the studio cam but they won't have track action because that is behind a paywall. They will of course have their excellent 24 hour commentary team.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 06:45 (Ref:3828793)   #1135
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I watched the YouTube scrutineering video this evening while packing and having a curry. Good stuff. No controversy, no one making crap up about BoP, no one whinging about F1, no BS, just people getting ready for a great race. A nice scene setter before we set off.
A refreshing change!
Old 13 Jun 2018, 07:38 (Ref:3828810)   #1136
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Here's the list of broadcasted sessions as it stands now
Code:
				TV	RLM	Alkamel LT**
LM24	Free Practice		X*	X	X
RTLM	Free Practice 1			X	X
LM24	Qualifying 1		X*	X	X
RTLM	Free Practice 2				X
AMRF	Free Practice 1
AMRF	Free Practice 2
RTLM	Qualifying 1			X	X
RTLM	Qualifying 2			X	X
AMRF	Qualifying			X
RTLM	Race 1				X	X
LM24	Qualifying 2		X*	X	X
LM24	Qualifying 3		X*	X	X
LM24	Morning Warm-Up		X	X	X
AMRF	Race				X
RTLM	Race 2			X	X	X
LM24	Race			X	X	X

* No outer circuit cameras
** Based on http://theracingline.net/timing/ schedule
Just heads up that these sessions have now been killed off from Radio Le Mans schedule:

RTLM Free Practice 1
AMRF Qualifying
Old 13 Jun 2018, 10:42 (Ref:3828866)   #1137
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Anyone know where the RLM studio feed is supposed to be?

For past years the channel has been this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...able_polymer=1

There are no streams scheduled yet, and it might be just for the race anyway.
https://twitter.com/specutainment/st...38061282537472

So yes on usual RC Racing TV channel starting with Free Practice
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:02 (Ref:3828897)   #1138
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I purchased LM race package from fiawec.com.

Does anybody know if also FP will be stramed? as eurosport player use to do
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:04 (Ref:3828899)   #1139
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I found this streaming from Motul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbvBn6h-7A
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:08 (Ref:3828900)   #1140
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Motortrend on Demand will show Wednesday practice and all qualifying sessions. It's confirmed on their schedule.

We've figured this out, but motortrend on demand is now NOT streaming practice. It still shows up as a live option, but no stream starts when you click it.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:17 (Ref:3828906)   #1141
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
We've figured this out, but motortrend on demand is now NOT streaming practice. It still shows up as a live option, but no stream starts when you click it.
Having that issue on my PC, I can get the stream on my iOS app but am unable to chromecast it (I am, however, able to cast other broadcasts there like "Road to Le Mans")...about to try on my android device and see if I have any luck.

FWIW I hope it works because the minute or so I've watched so far is a Eurosport stream without commentary.

Of course, just checked, motortrend.com is unable to cast live broadcasts per the app. And now I hear McNish on commentary, on Eurosport. Weird.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:27 (Ref:3828908)   #1142
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Working now..have you tried opening mtod in Chrome browser and using the extension for casting? You may have to download that.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:27 (Ref:3828909)   #1143
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Working now..have you tried opening mtod in Chrome browser and using the extension for casting? You may have to download that.
That was my plan as long as the "now playing" on the desktop mtod site actually starts playing video lol

Still not working for me. Just says "stream event will begin in NOW"

Last edited by supermario21; 13 Jun 2018 at 14:36.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 14:40 (Ref:3828913)   #1144
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Found some on youtube. Not sure if allowed to link to it but it's easy to find under the title Le Mans and the LIVE option.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 19:47 (Ref:3829058)   #1145
supermario21
Racer

Casting motortrend tv from my desktop is amazing. really good stream. and the free trial is an easy work around!
Old 14 Jun 2018, 09:28 (Ref:3829232)   #1146
Racer65
Racer

Racer65 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The FIA stream seems to stutter on Chrome but doesn't with Edge.

Hoping it works come race day unlike last year. Eurosports coverage gets worse year on year with endless adverts, recaps and bickering amongst the commentators who seem to prefer getting one up on each other than commentating.
Old 14 Jun 2018, 09:36 (Ref:3829233)   #1147
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm casting the Eurosport Player stream from my phone to the Chromecast. I'm linking radio Le Mans to my Bluetooth speakers. Not quite in sync but that will improve as the weekend goes on.

Next I need to organise the beer and bbq on my balcony.
Old 14 Jun 2018, 10:02 (Ref:3829235)   #1148
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I quite like the challenge of syncing the radio and TV. I found the studio cam spoilt the fun!
Old 14 Jun 2018, 10:31 (Ref:3829238)   #1149
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Hmm,

That reminds me, I may need to get some medication.
Old 14 Jun 2018, 11:12 (Ref:3829249)   #1150
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have to say, after my negative comments about the WEC app and for all the faffing trying to get it to accept payment, I was watching qualifying last night on my android tablet and it was excellent!

I was able to screen cast the footage to my smart TV, yet was able to watch the live timing on the tablet, was like having multiple screens. Really useful!