Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2018, 07:59 (Ref:3829838)   #1176
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought ES had broadcast rights in Australia, on TV at least... and ES Player has natural sound feed

The Aston Martin Festival TV feed is live now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLs0yOuoXI
Old 16 Jun 2018, 09:09 (Ref:3829855)   #1177
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Road to Le Mans R2 is next, about 10 minutes for broadcast start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnpjpV_6fTQ
Old 16 Jun 2018, 11:00 (Ref:3829887)   #1178
sssssssss
Veteran

sssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hey guys! does anybody know whether there is a live stream of the global endurance classic demonstration this year at le mans?
Old 16 Jun 2018, 12:20 (Ref:3829898)   #1179
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
If the first person to find a continous onboard stream for the Porsche 911 RSR's can you post the link on here. (if its me I'll do it). Thank you.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 12:25 (Ref:3829902)   #1180
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
919s are not in the race this year, no onboards.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 12:39 (Ref:3829908)   #1181
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tried to collect the onboards, garage cams and media cams in one place.

http://theracingline.net/2018/trl-tv...d-garage-cams/
Old 16 Jun 2018, 13:08 (Ref:3829950)   #1182
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the MT on demand only in car cams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 16 Jun 2018, 13:14 (Ref:3829960)   #1183
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes. Which are free online anyway.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 14:25 (Ref:3830086)   #1184
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Alpine onboard:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH...ow=grid&view=2
Old 16 Jun 2018, 15:44 (Ref:3830188)   #1185
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok, I’m a bit dense. So there is no legit way to watch online from the US?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 16 Jun 2018, 15:49 (Ref:3830192)   #1186
madmanthomas
Rookie

madmanthomas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Correct, there is no way to watch online from the states... I have thanked Motortrend for taking my money, reducing my access and providing me with commercials. Can't wait for them to offer me the opportunity to pay them to bring a salesperson to my home and sell me more crap I don't want.

A vpn worked for an hour or so... now it's down.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 15:52 (Ref:3830196)   #1187
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
here at Brazil we have to wait Fox Sports to show up only 2 parts from race and they have 2 channels showing the same Fifa game play...

oh hell...
Old 16 Jun 2018, 17:04 (Ref:3830274)   #1188
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ive tried a few times to get into this year

But every time I do, they put a stupid, pointless, 5 minute interview into the middle of the footage.

And the less said about TK standing at a desk the better, utterly ridiculous.

Will leave this for a year I think, Eurosport are simply trying to hard to make this interesting.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 17:05 (Ref:3830276)   #1189
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Ive tried a few times to get into this year

But every time I do, they put a stupid, pointless, 5 minute interview into the middle of the footage.

And the less said about TK standing at a desk the better, utterly ridiculous.

Will leave this for a year I think, Eurosport are simply trying to hard to make this interesting.
If you have Eurosport, just stick on commercial free version and load Radio Le Mans.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 17:18 (Ref:3830303)   #1190
mattsmith
Rookie

England
Somerset
mattsmith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ooops. Posted in wrong topic

Last edited by mattsmith; 16 Jun 2018 at 17:35. Reason: Posted in wrong topic
Old 16 Jun 2018, 18:20 (Ref:3830389)   #1191
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here is a link to a live re streaming windowed by an italian guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBY9tLZ_QA
Old 16 Jun 2018, 19:34 (Ref:3830458)   #1192
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
If you have Eurosport, just stick on commercial free version and load Radio Le Mans.
Probably meant the actual linear tv channel and not Eurosport Player where the plain world feed is available.
Old 17 Jun 2018, 00:56 (Ref:3830756)   #1193
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Wow watching the Alpine overtaking many cars is awesome.

I used to have an 1981 Alpine A310 but it was a tad slower... Lol 😂
Old 17 Jun 2018, 01:29 (Ref:3830777)   #1194
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge View Post
Wow watching the Alpine overtaking many cars is awesome.

I used to have an 1981 Alpine A310 but it was a tad slower... Lol 😂
How these guys drive so fast at night is mind boggling ...😎
Old 17 Jun 2018, 02:55 (Ref:3830849)   #1195
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
here at Brazil we have to wait Fox Sports to show up only 2 parts from race and they have 2 channels showing the same Fifa game play...

oh hell...
lol, you always have to question the tv production when they aren't showing what you want!
Old 17 Jun 2018, 09:54 (Ref:3831085)   #1196
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anybody have a link to an onboard stream from one of the Porsche 911s? Eurosport Player did decide to not alter their offered onboard channels no matter if the car is still running or not. :-(
Old 17 Jun 2018, 14:25 (Ref:3831373)   #1197
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Does anybody have a link to an onboard stream from one of the Porsche 911s? Eurosport Player did decide to not alter their offered onboard channels no matter if the car is still running or not. :-(
Other than that the only other 911 onboards were in the WEC stream app. So didn't miss out on anything...
Old 17 Jun 2018, 15:04 (Ref:3831392)   #1198
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well, enjoyed the coverage from Quest, they even slightly overan to show the podium, which was good to see. Shame the sound went when they were interviewing Fred post race
Old 17 Jun 2018, 15:22 (Ref:3831404)   #1199
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I renewed my subscription to Eurosport Player but got fed up with adverts. So I signed up to the WEC feed which I streamed from my phone to the TV. Apart from a couple of glitches it worked well. Had the Radio Le Mans feed on my laptop and although there was a time lag it wasn't a problem.

Overall I think it was a good solution. In fact its the first time since I was a young lad that I will look at attending next year. Dont think I'll be camping though.
Old 17 Jun 2018, 16:32 (Ref:3831426)   #1200
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I renewed my subscription to Eurosport Player but got fed up with adverts. So I signed up to the WEC feed which I streamed from my phone to the TV. Apart from a couple of glitches it worked well. Had the Radio Le Mans feed on my laptop and although there was a time lag it wasn't a problem.

Overall I think it was a good solution. In fact its the first time since I was a young lad that I will look at attending next year. Dont think I'll be camping though.
Just FYI for next year, on Eurosport player there is one feed with no adverts or commentary, just the pure car sounds. You can link this up with Radio Le Mans.