Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Oct 2017, 20:13 (Ref:3774925)   #76
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just got my GS ticket confirmed. Although this through a different channel, than the rest of. A channel who have supplied my GS tickets all but one year, where I wanted to try T34.

Looking forward to joining you at T17 again Christopher!
Old 19 Oct 2017, 08:30 (Ref:3774986)   #77
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Catherine failed her first assignment and messed up my order. Anyone with 3 Tertre Rouge tickets to spare, please pm me.
Old 19 Oct 2017, 12:04 (Ref:3775016)   #78
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Catherine failed her first assignment and messed up my order. Anyone with 3 Tertre Rouge tickets to spare, please pm me.
So what happened, did she not get you anything?
Old 19 Oct 2017, 12:15 (Ref:3775019)   #79
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Nothing happened, that's what's happened! She totally forgot my order, and now Tertre Rouge is fully booked of course. I now asked her for Garage Vert or Houx instead, hopefully she can deliver this time around, or I'll have to look elsewhere and pay through the nose for TR tickets.
Old 19 Oct 2017, 13:15 (Ref:3775030)   #80
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Did you get the booking form last week? i know they need a new one each year so made sure i got it and sent it in.

First tickets usually have an allocation of TR so you might get some from there
Old 19 Oct 2017, 14:10 (Ref:3775044)   #81
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Well she did mess up the Tertre Rouge order, but after a few e-mails back and forth she did came up all good with 3 Houx tickets, which I now already have in my possession (E-ticket). Not my first choice, but Houx is still pretty good, so one happy camper here
Old 19 Oct 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3775047)   #82
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Well she did mess up the Tertre Rouge order, but after a few e-mails back and forth she did came up all good with 3 Houx tickets, which I now already have in my possession (E-ticket). Not my first choice, but Houx is still pretty good, so one happy camper here
You may be able to find someone to swap with, houx is very popular.
Old 19 Oct 2017, 14:32 (Ref:3775053)   #83
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I know! That's a large part of the reason why I'm a happy camper. If I'm lucky enough to source Tertre Rouge tickets, I'll have no trouble shifting these Houx tickets
And if not, I'm still located at Houx, which I know from previous years, is a very nice campsite in its own right.
Old 19 Oct 2017, 19:04 (Ref:3775089)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So, are you just 'popping in' this year Vincent or staying for the whole thing?
Old 19 Oct 2017, 19:20 (Ref:3775092)   #85
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I intend on staying till Sunday afternoon this time around, instead of Friday morning!

Last edited by vincegail; 19 Oct 2017 at 19:28.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 11:52 (Ref:3775214)   #86
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Really tempted by the Pitwalk ticket now that I've seen it mentioned here that it gives access to the gridwalk...
Old 20 Oct 2017, 12:19 (Ref:3775222)   #87
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
It's your money and your choice to do with it what you want. If it pleases you, buy one!
Old 20 Oct 2017, 16:49 (Ref:3775272)   #88
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, it's loadsa money, but probably one of those things that we'd all like to do!
Old 20 Oct 2017, 17:14 (Ref:3775277)   #89
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i think the cost of one pitwalk pass is more than the whole trip costs me,
Old 31 Oct 2017, 15:42 (Ref:3777790)   #90
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tickets and camping booked. I will have the usual co-pilot for the journey there and back.

Sean
Old 31 Oct 2017, 16:40 (Ref:3777795)   #91
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just had a notification from ups, i have a package on it's way from Le Mans, oh what excitement i wonder what it could be.
Old 31 Oct 2017, 17:15 (Ref:3777801)   #92
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tickets already arrived !
Old 31 Oct 2017, 18:16 (Ref:3777811)   #93
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Just had a notification from ups, i have a package on it's way from Le Mans, oh what excitement i wonder what it could be.
Yep, James has had the notification for ours as well.....
Old 1 Nov 2017, 11:44 (Ref:3777970)   #94
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Tickets have arrived
Old 3 Nov 2017, 18:21 (Ref:3778397)   #95
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, same here!
Old 3 Nov 2017, 20:11 (Ref:3778408)   #96
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I'm waiting to see what kind of Christmas bonus I get at work to see if I need to wait another month or two to buy the pitwalk pass. Already need to save up prior to that for airline tickets to the States and back for the last week of May, I'm doing two legs of the Triple Crown as a fan in 2018.
Old 8 Nov 2017, 20:29 (Ref:3779519)   #97
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Indy 500 is amazing, Victor. One of the best events I've been to. You really can feel the history of the place. The speed is unreal. The people are so friendly as well! Where will you be sitting?

As for Le Mans 2018 and me... we'll see.
Old 8 Nov 2017, 20:40 (Ref:3779523)   #98
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
The Indy 500 is amazing, Victor. One of the best events I've been to. You really can feel the history of the place. The speed is unreal. The people are so friendly as well! Where will you be sitting?

As for Le Mans 2018 and me... we'll see.
Southwest Vista, pretty much top row, about 1/3 distance down the stretch between turns 1 and 2. Just about where Dixon crashed this year.
Old 18 Dec 2017, 15:03 (Ref:3787873)   #99
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We are past the halfway mark. 180 days to go!
Old 18 Dec 2017, 15:35 (Ref:3787877)   #100
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
We are past the halfway mark. 180 days to go!
Even less before most of us leave to start our annual trip