Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 May 2022, 10:47 (Ref:4110778)   #226
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
7 of us..... the numbers keep growing.....
A grandstand each Ayse..
Old 21 May 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4110786)   #227
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i was there last year so i can not add to that total
Old 22 May 2022, 10:14 (Ref:4110903)   #228
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Ok, but that's only one less now
Old 22 May 2022, 13:02 (Ref:4110919)   #229
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Eh? One less what than when?
Old 22 May 2022, 13:11 (Ref:4110921)   #230
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Day since yesterday.
Old 24 May 2022, 05:39 (Ref:4111104)   #231
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Actually three, Ayse misled you...
Old 24 May 2022, 07:47 (Ref:4111112)   #232
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Moi??!!

Old 24 May 2022, 13:28 (Ref:4111148)   #233
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Much consternation in my house. My other half has gone down with the 'rona

Keeping my fingers crossed that I avoid it this time... but it's a bit touch'n'go being so near the scheduled departure date (two weeks today!).
Old 24 May 2022, 13:37 (Ref:4111150)   #234
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Much consternation in my house. My other half has gone down with the 'rona

Keeping my fingers crossed that I avoid it this time... but it's a bit touch'n'go being so near the scheduled departure date (two weeks today!).

Same in my house, other half tested positive yesterday. Just keeping everything crossed that at least if I get it then it is this week so I can get it over and done with

Sean
Old 24 May 2022, 14:49 (Ref:4111155)   #235
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just don't bring it with you guys.......
Old 24 May 2022, 14:58 (Ref:4111156)   #236
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I assume you need to test negative to get into France anyway?
Old 24 May 2022, 15:00 (Ref:4111158)   #237
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
I assume you need to test negative to get into France anyway?
Nope. As long as you've got proof of your jabs, you're good to go.
Old 24 May 2022, 15:21 (Ref:4111169)   #238
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
But if you are covered in boils and pustials they may suspect monkeypox
Old 24 May 2022, 15:42 (Ref:4111171)   #239
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Nope. As long as you've got proof of your jabs, you're good to go.
Good point though, do we need to scan it into the EU app or just take hard copy?
Old 24 May 2022, 17:11 (Ref:4111181)   #240
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
you can just use your nhs app, or take a hard copy if you want. it’s only relevant for getting on the ferry/eurostar/plane anyway, there’s no pass sanitaire any more iirc!
Old 24 May 2022, 17:40 (Ref:4111189)   #241
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I have it in the app, but I'll keep a hard copy in my 'car docs folder'. I also have the French app which recognises the QR code for the vaccinations.
Old 24 May 2022, 17:57 (Ref:4111191)   #242
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Thanks Bella. Haven't crossed the Channel since Spa last September.
Old 24 May 2022, 19:46 (Ref:4111200)   #243
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i do what ayse says. i have a paper copy with my passport and updated in-date version in my phone as well. i’ve used both at the airport, they only really want to see the date on number three and that it is number three. zero requirements for anything coming back into the uk now, it’s back to how it was
Old 24 May 2022, 19:54 (Ref:4111201)   #244
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I just synced the EU app. It only accepts the third jab. I do have hard copy with.my docs.
Old 24 May 2022, 22:27 (Ref:4111215)   #245
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
the french border also happily accepts the nhs app as proof, and the resulting card/pass thingy for apple wallet as well. plenty of options to cover all bases thankfully.
Old 25 May 2022, 10:35 (Ref:4111257)   #246
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
From the posts on other forums and e bay i think the panic of what to do with spare tickets is starting already, plenty of choice available for anyone deciding late to attend.
Old 25 May 2022, 17:04 (Ref:4111303)   #247
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, there are now a lot of tickets on eBay....
Old 25 May 2022, 17:23 (Ref:4111309)   #248
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
By the way i did my usual checks the other day and found out my EHIC card had expired so ordered a new GHIC card on line, suggest everyone check cards etc
Old 25 May 2022, 17:54 (Ref:4111313)   #249
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Already got one but good reminder.
Old 26 May 2022, 08:17 (Ref:4111349)   #250
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I got mine a few weeks ago. Took about 3 weeks to arrive though.