Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 26 May 2022, 09:19 (Ref:4111355)   #251
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
oh well might be in france before it arrives then
Old 26 May 2022, 10:30 (Ref:4111362)   #252
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
oh well might be in france before it arrives then

Mine took 10 days, which surprised me

Sean
Old 29 May 2022, 15:03 (Ref:4111760)   #253
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here we go!
Attached Thumbnails
20220528_105237.jpg  
Old 29 May 2022, 15:20 (Ref:4111765)   #254
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know this is not the best place to post this but exceptionnally I have a set of grandstand 18 seat with a general entrance ticket (Aco member price) to sell. PM please if interested.

Last edited by batmobile; 29 May 2022 at 18:51.
Old 30 May 2022, 08:58 (Ref:4111994)   #255
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What’s the deal with the e-tickets? I‘m in the market for a cheap grandstand ticket on ebay and the guy is saying he can email it to me to be printed off, am I going to have any issues with this? I have only dealt with physical tickets in the e past. Many thanks in advance!
Old 30 May 2022, 09:05 (Ref:4111997)   #256
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
What’s the deal with the e-tickets? I‘m in the market for a cheap grandstand ticket on ebay and the guy is saying he can email it to me to be printed off, am I going to have any issues with this? I have only dealt with physical tickets in the e past. Many thanks in advance!
I think this year grandstand tickets include GE ticket so you get both

ACO did have some for sale recently
Old 30 May 2022, 09:08 (Ref:4111999)   #257
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
You should be fine, as long as he doesn't sell the same e-ticket to ten people of course!
Old 30 May 2022, 09:19 (Ref:4112002)   #258
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ace, thanks for the help.

The price is super low so I may just try my luck.
Old 30 May 2022, 10:08 (Ref:4112011)   #259
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I think this year grandstand tickets include GE ticket so you get both
Really? That's news to me.....
Old 30 May 2022, 10:37 (Ref:4112018)   #260
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Really? That's news to me.....
Yes, ours are EG and Tribune combined. They sell them combined as a package now, and ticket them as such, if you order both at the same time.
Old 30 May 2022, 10:59 (Ref:4112023)   #261
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i think i read all grandstand tickets included GE now but i may be mistaken
Old 30 May 2022, 12:21 (Ref:4112028)   #262
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yes, ours are EG and Tribune combined. They sell them combined as a package now, and ticket them as such, if you order both at the same time.
Ah, interesting. so only one ticket for my collection then......
Old 30 May 2022, 12:29 (Ref:4112031)   #263
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well that will help you your collection of tickets etc must require a complete shed by now
Old 30 May 2022, 13:03 (Ref:4112040)   #264
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, I have a large loose leaf album.....
Old 30 May 2022, 13:13 (Ref:4112042)   #265
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
No, I have a large loose leaf album.....
Large album, or large leaves?
Old 30 May 2022, 14:24 (Ref:4112050)   #266
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
must be a large album to hold the posters without folding them
Old 30 May 2022, 15:32 (Ref:4112071)   #267
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's amazing how many souvenirs you can bring back from Le Mans. I should know having had family bring them back for me
Old 30 May 2022, 16:14 (Ref:4112090)   #268
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
must be a large album to hold the posters without folding them
Not posters - tickets.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0YHniMRhdI
Old 30 May 2022, 16:25 (Ref:4112096)   #269
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Because I'm a child at heart, I've just been looking at the goodies available for this year. Could be an expensive weekend.
Old 30 May 2022, 17:13 (Ref:4112112)   #270
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well Peter, I wasn't there in 2020 or 2021, so in theory, I should have spare cash for goodies. The fact though is somewhat different......
Old 30 May 2022, 19:48 (Ref:4112132)   #271
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Because I'm a child at heart, I've just been looking at the goodies available for this year. Could be an expensive weekend.
What have you got your eye on the most?
Old 30 May 2022, 20:20 (Ref:4112133)   #272
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
One of the hats obviously but there's a few shirts including a Steve McQueen T Shirt.
Old 30 May 2022, 20:27 (Ref:4112135)   #273
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My furniture is almost full... But i will look for one or two Spark miniatures
Old 30 May 2022, 21:53 (Ref:4112146)   #274
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Well Peter, I wasn't there in 2020 or 2021, so in theory, I should have spare cash for goodies. The fact though is somewhat different......
Well last year there was not a lot on sale at the race track for obvious reasons
Old 30 May 2022, 22:10 (Ref:4112149)   #275
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
My furniture is almost full... But i will look for one or two Spark miniatures
I made the (stupid!) decision back in 2011 to buy the entire LM podium in Spark 1/43 for each year I attended.

What I have to show for it is a lot of Audis. And also now a lot of Toyotas. And a lot of expense shelled out. It's become even harder (and thus more expensive) to get them in the UK thanks to Brexit. So come LM week I'll need to work out whether to continue it and buy a couple of Toyotas and an Alpine from last year...