Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 May 2022, 08:15 (Ref:4109341)   #201
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, they're doing that with me too. I had an email last month saying they were sorry to see me go, so I replied saying I'm a member until the end of June, and they replied acknowledging that. Now I've had another please renew email.
I had the "Sorry to seem me go" email a month or two back, I think the data they are using to create those eshots is somewhat incorrect
Old 9 May 2022, 10:29 (Ref:4109367)   #202
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It seems so......
Old 10 May 2022, 11:04 (Ref:4109524)   #203
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have any of our local forumers heard anything around circuit entry/protocols?

Is Pass Sanitaire still going to be a thing this year? I'm not too fussed either way, but they need to open up more entrances to the circuit to cut down on a lot of unnecessary walking.
Old 10 May 2022, 11:25 (Ref:4109526)   #204
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As far as I know there are no restrictions at the moment, so things should be back to normal.
I live in the Netherlands but been to some concerts in France recently and all was normal.
Fingers crossed.
Old 10 May 2022, 12:37 (Ref:4109544)   #205
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've just uploaded a fresh UK QR code into my French covid app as I'm off to Normandy next week - only a five minute job and I expect not to have to show it other than perhaps at the border.
Old 16 May 2022, 14:37 (Ref:4110231)   #206
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just received an e mail, my tickets and camping pass are due end of this month. Jaguar being finished off and MOT'd this week. Insurance renewal arranged (and green card).
Old 16 May 2022, 18:15 (Ref:4110258)   #207
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Just received an e mail, my tickets and camping pass are due end of this month. Jaguar being finished off and MOT'd this week. Insurance renewal arranged (and green card).
That's quite late Peter..... James and I leave on the 2nd!
Old 16 May 2022, 18:44 (Ref:4110272)   #208
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't leave until the 8th.
Old 17 May 2022, 07:34 (Ref:4110315)   #209
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On the road in 21 days! Yes please.
Old 17 May 2022, 08:12 (Ref:4110318)   #210
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
In 3 weeks time we will be in france heading down from the tunnel with smiles on our faces and the sun shining.
Old 17 May 2022, 08:16 (Ref:4110320)   #211
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
16 days for me and I'll be on the ferry.....
Old 17 May 2022, 14:09 (Ref:4110371)   #212
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That's quite gutting. If I ever get the chance to go to Le Mans, I would probably try to make a bit of a French trip out of it than a weekend. Maybe one day, once I've got the time and money to do it
Old 17 May 2022, 14:32 (Ref:4110376)   #213
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nothing gutting about that whatsoever. Would say it's in line with what the majority do and there's still plenty of track sessions to see.

The important thing is just to get there.
Old 17 May 2022, 14:56 (Ref:4110379)   #214
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Absolutely. My trip is even longer than usual, but most people travel over quite a bit later than I am.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 May 2022 at 15:02.
Old 17 May 2022, 21:17 (Ref:4110426)   #215
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Just got this email about the schedule

Not heard anything about the pit stop challenge until now - but it does look like the pitlane will be open on Friday afternoon now, plus all day Tuesday.
Old 18 May 2022, 08:57 (Ref:4110454)   #216
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Simmi, good to see the pitlane is open after that Ligier race on Friday.
Old 18 May 2022, 09:04 (Ref:4110455)   #217
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks like the pitlane will be open whole tuesday afternoon after the autograph session. That's fantastic.
Old 18 May 2022, 09:26 (Ref:4110456)   #218
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks for that Rich. That Tuesday pitlane opening is a real bonus for us! I've managed to get in a few times on the Tuesday and it's generally pretty quiet.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 18 May 2022 at 09:42.
Old 20 May 2022, 11:38 (Ref:4110661)   #219
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quite a few tickets/camping appearing on forums and ebay now and few takers so as suspected i think we should numbers reduced this year but next year it will be very busy
Old 20 May 2022, 12:05 (Ref:4110664)   #220
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Surprised to see people giving away tickets. Does concern me a little bit. Even if we didn't get a full capacity this year, I did expect more than last year. Only hope we see a packed house next year, as that would be good
Old 20 May 2022, 12:53 (Ref:4110678)   #221
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There'll be more than last year.....
Old 20 May 2022, 19:33 (Ref:4110727)   #222
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
There'll be more than last year.....
At least two more..
Old 20 May 2022, 20:35 (Ref:4110734)   #223
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Three.
Old 21 May 2022, 05:58 (Ref:4110754)   #224
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Three.
make that five
Old 21 May 2022, 09:26 (Ref:4110777)   #225
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
7 of us..... the numbers keep growing.....