Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 31 May 2023, 19:26 (Ref:4159012)   #1276
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Are the stickers including the e ticket one just parking related?
Mine are, yes. I don't believe there are stickers for camping or anything else - I'm sure that's what my email said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
I too am still waiting for special mail from Global-Tickets...

Are there actualy still paper tickets, or is it al digital on these blasted smartphones, nowadays?
I haven't been for three years, so no experience with these modernities.
It's a mix this year. When tickets were bought back in October and November, you could elect (and pay) to have paper tickets sent to you or have e-tickets instead. I daresay that in the near future it will move completely to e-ticketing.
Old 31 May 2023, 20:42 (Ref:4159020)   #1277
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Mine are, yes. I don't believe there are stickers for camping or anything else - I'm sure that's what my email said.

It's a mix this year. When tickets were bought back in October and November, you could elect (and pay) to have paper tickets sent to you or have e-tickets instead. I daresay that in the near future it will move completely to e-ticketing.

Our camping tickets say that the printed version will be exchanged for a car window sticker on arrival.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Old 31 May 2023, 20:43 (Ref:4159021)   #1278
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
for camping i think it has been said many times before, they scan your ticket the exchange it for a window sticker. If the same ticket turns up again it will show as invalid, so make sure the sticker is firmly attached.
Old 31 May 2023, 22:36 (Ref:4159033)   #1279
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I’ve pretty nearly always had a printed ticket for private site that gets you into BSJ- just slots into a clear pocket on windscreen - does have some silvery ACO graphics and a barcode
Old 1 Jun 2023, 07:10 (Ref:4159063)   #1280
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
New cars

Alpine have announced the unveiling of their LMDh at the ace.
It seems there is a chance Lamborghini will do the same. Their original launch was postponed by the flooding in northern Italy.
Surely Isotta Fraschini will have their car there.
BMW too? Why not?
The new Mustang GT3 should be there.

Any others?
Old 1 Jun 2023, 07:25 (Ref:4159067)   #1281
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
so make sure the sticker is firmly attached
Old 1 Jun 2023, 16:11 (Ref:4159150)   #1282
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Ah, thanks Aysi.

Finally received our E-tickets today. :-)
Old 2 Jun 2023, 12:49 (Ref:4159312)   #1283
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i can make it for a couple of the practice days but can’t find anywhere to pitch my tent. if anyone is holding space for a mate who’s turning up on the friday and wouldn’t mind a tenant for a few days who literally just has a bag and a tent in exchange for beer tokens, drop me a PM.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 13:16 (Ref:4159323)   #1284
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We tried to get into Hippodrome today and the security said that tickets aren't valid till Tuesday. However, there was a opening times of when the campsite is open similar to Arnage.

We went to the shop at the museum to ask about this and the lady who served us confirmed that campsites are all open today. Obviously seems like a security issue.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 14:40 (Ref:4159336)   #1285
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
We tried to get into Hippodrome today and the security said that tickets aren't valid till Tuesday. However, there was a opening times of when the campsite is open similar to Arnage.

We went to the shop at the museum to ask about this and the lady who served us confirmed that campsites are all open today. Obviously seems like a security issue.
A internal communication problem for ACO, again.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 18:02 (Ref:4159361)   #1286
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
About to board my flight from San Francisco to London and then see how you guys usually make your trip down in a few days. Obviously looking forward to getting there and seeing some of you who I haven’t seen in several years.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 19:51 (Ref:4159379)   #1287
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have a safe flight.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 20:27 (Ref:4159390)   #1288
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
yep have a safe flightn and see you next week

Last edited by GT6; 2 Jun 2023 at 20:35.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 20:33 (Ref:4159391)   #1289
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
About to board my flight from San Francisco to London and then see how you guys usually make your trip down in a few days. Obviously looking forward to getting there and seeing some of you who I haven’t seen in several years.
Safe flight and enjoy your return
Old 3 Jun 2023, 12:47 (Ref:4159489)   #1290
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well started packing for early monday start, forgot how much gear there is to take, slightly longer trip this year but to be honest it is the tent, bed, chairs, table, camp kitchen sleeping bar, pillow, stoves, kettle, coffee perculator, washing up bowl, camp light and coocking stuff that seems to be a huge pile of stuff to put in the car. Will get some stilton for the meet tomorrow to put in the cool box with the essential food stuff like beans bacon and sausages.
Old 3 Jun 2023, 12:51 (Ref:4159492)   #1291
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup those washing up bowls do take up space. I've got a collapsible one.
Old 3 Jun 2023, 13:06 (Ref:4159495)   #1292
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Yup those washing up bowls do take up space. I've got a collapsible one.
The camp washing up bowl was purchased over 20 years ago so has history, can pack stuff in it on way there and back, but best thing about it is it has good handles either side so we can walk to the toilet block fill it up with really hot water and then do the washing up.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 00:44 (Ref:4159590)   #1293
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Starting the trip tonight from Down Under, will make it to Le Mans about lunchtime on Tuesday. I don't think I have been this excited for something for a very long time.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 04:22 (Ref:4159598)   #1294
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A nice little bonus at scrutineering was being able to pick up your 'bracelet' for the member's enclosures at the circuit, which was handed over in a printed envelope with all the opening times for the La Chapelle and Georges Durand (T17) member's areas. Chuffed to have my bracelet in my possession to be able to avoid the inevitable long queues for pick up at the circuit. Thanks ACO!

Last edited by Bentley03; 4 Jun 2023 at 04:31. Reason: Yet another spelling error.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 04:24 (Ref:4159599)   #1295
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvl_x19 View Post
Starting the trip tonight from Down Under, will make it to Le Mans about lunchtime on Tuesday. I don't think I have been this excited for something for a very long time.
Safe journey, and you have every right to be 'this excited'!!!
Old 4 Jun 2023, 05:48 (Ref:4159607)   #1296
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Safe and successful trip. A trip to the LM24 is on my bucket list as well, just not to be for this year.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 08:28 (Ref:4159619)   #1297
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
You will enjoy it, but you may also get hooked, remember to try and make the meet on saturday.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 11:48 (Ref:4159659)   #1298
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
How much are they charging for fuel in france at the moment, both supermarket and motorway. usually fill at at bernay on the way down and back.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 12:06 (Ref:4159667)   #1299
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
How much are they charging for fuel in france at the moment, both supermarket and motorway. usually fill at at bernay on the way down and back.

https://plein-moins-cher.fr/en/carte...xhIExvaXJlIn1d
Old 4 Jun 2023, 12:20 (Ref:4159674)   #1300
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Thanks for that, appears fuel is cheaper in UK at the moment but will need to fill up a couple of times in this years car. My diesel jag would have made it down and back with ease but v6 turbo petrol defender we are taking drinks fuel, but is cat 1 for crit air pass. mad world we live in
Closed Thread