Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 May 2023, 07:15 (Ref:4156504)   #1
mawds21
Rookie

United Kingdom
London
mawds21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Monaco - where can i get tickets?

Hi - yes, realise i've left it pretty late (i'm unexpectedly going to Nice so figured i'd try to take in the F1). any suggestions where i could get tickets at this late stage? are there any resellers at the venue? thanks in advance
Old 17 May 2023, 08:27 (Ref:4156515)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For €14000 you could get a paddock club yacht pass

On the official site it looks like there's still a few grandstand tickets available but they're €500+ for Sunday only.
Old 17 May 2023, 08:42 (Ref:4156522)   #3
mawds21
Rookie

United Kingdom
London
mawds21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol, i think i'll pass on the yacht
Old 17 May 2023, 09:04 (Ref:4156523)   #4
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
The only way you can get on a yacht without paying is if you know someone who owns one or know someone who knows someone who owns one.
Old 17 May 2023, 10:23 (Ref:4156535)   #5
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Or wear a white somking suit and bring two or three coupes de champagne pretending you're a waiter…
Looks like through the official website everything for Sunday is sold out.
Old 17 May 2023, 11:06 (Ref:4156539)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
For €14000 you could get a paddock club yacht pass

On the official site it looks like there's still a few grandstand tickets available but they're €500+ for Sunday only.
Good grief......
Old 17 May 2023, 22:47 (Ref:4156647)   #7
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
I got mine for 2017 from gootickets.com - looks like they have plenty of options available still this late in the day.

grandprixgrandtours.com also do great package deals and I hear the guy who wrote the circuit guides is a pretty good fella
Old 18 May 2023, 07:09 (Ref:4156670)   #8
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Maybe the best thing to do is get a lottery ticket and hope your numbers come up....