Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Sep 2002, 15:37 (Ref:385393)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Radio Le Mans

Radio Le Mans is on air this weekend for the classic and is only broadcasting on the Net and I can not it to work is anyone else having the same problem........
Old 21 Sep 2002, 16:00 (Ref:385407)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It works for me.

I'm using real player 8 (if that makes any difference).
Old 21 Sep 2002, 16:07 (Ref:385410)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Win Percy has just won a race in a D-Type. "I do love this machine"

He is comlete with bow-tie.

Some Listers and E-types are getting ready to start the next race...

I wish I was there...
Old 21 Sep 2002, 17:11 (Ref:385430)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Barry Wizzo Williams has had gearbox problems, so they are going to steal a gearbox from a car in the car park. Or Barry is going to lock another driver in the toilets so he can use their car...

Old 21 Sep 2002, 18:03 (Ref:385447)   #5
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
and I can still not get to work, never mind just about to go the the pub and I am Donington tomorrow so I can get my Motor Fix there instead, but I will have it working by the time we get to Le Mans 2003................
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:42 (Ref:387824)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Barry Wizzo Williams has had gearbox problems, so they are going to steal a gearbox from a car in the car park. Or Barry is going to lock another driver in the toilets so he can use their car...

Where did you get that one from?

Poor Whizzo was very unlucky, only getting 2 dodgy laps in the Lister all weekend. But at least he fell in love 4-5 times........