Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 28 May 2001, 22:20 (Ref:98069)   #1
Brianv
Rookie

Brianv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Saga Classic Saloon,ers

Where are they now prompted me wonder if there are still
any cscc racers (75-83) around.I would be pleased to make contact.
Gerry Marshal still racing ,arr jumpers for goalposts.
Old 29 May 2001, 14:27 (Ref:98367)   #2
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to the forums BrianV.
Can't believe no one else has replied to this yet. CSCC GB has a big presence now as part of the BARC Classic package. I'm not in the CSCC as I race in a Clubmans car at the same meetings but there are plenty of them lurking around here, hope one of them sees your post.
The classic package is at Snetterton this weekend for 2 days with a 1 hour race for the saloons. Why not get along there. GM isn't racing with them but I believe his old Firenza is still being raced by someone.
Old 30 May 2001, 08:15 (Ref:98671)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brian/Tony,

First of all, Gerry used to frequent my local pub, but I haven't seen him for a while. Mainly because I moved to another village.

Gerry was entered in Stacy Vickers Mazda RX7 in the Snetterton 6 hrs last year. Stacy may have an address. E mail him and see if he can help.

The Firenza racing in Classic Thundwer is not the Gerry Marshall car. Can't remember whose it was though.

Cheers
Pete
Old 30 May 2001, 09:00 (Ref:98693)   #4
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
First of all, Gerry used to frequent my local pub, but I haven't seen him for a while. Mainly because I moved to another village.
er like in Siberia.... or you back from there now ?
Did you ever get to Cadwell ??
Quote:
The Firenza racing in Classic Thundwer is not the Gerry Marshall car. Can't remember whose it was though.
Can't have been too many people racing Firenza's ?
Old 30 May 2001, 09:39 (Ref:98707)   #5
Hobson
Veteran

England
Notts, UK
Hobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett

It was Tony Davies' Firenza in Classic Thunder.