Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 May 2001, 18:22 (Ref:98443)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Just in...

Bernoldi gets Racing Lines from Ron
The FIA are to investigate claims that Norbert Haug and Ron Dennis threatened Arrows driver Enrique Bernoldi after the Monaco Grand Prix. Eye witnesses have reported that in an ugly exchange, Dennis clearly told Bernoldi that if he wasn't careful he'd be getting a full year's subscription to the McLaren magazine.

Passing Comment
Enrique Bernoldi has equalled the feat achieved by Damon Hill at the 1997 Hungarian Grand prix. It's only the second time that an Arrows car has been on-screen for more of the race than a Ferrari. And talking about statistics, this year was the best ever finish for Jacques Villeneuve round Monaco, it was Michael's fifth win and the twentieth anniversary of someone making a successful overtaking manouevre for position.

Rubens takes it easy
Rubens Barrichello finished the race despite having a bad attack of cramp from lap 33 onwards. Fortunately his team were able to give him an isotonic drink at the pit-stop and for the rest of the race Rubens was able to change cassettes with his other hand.

Breakthrough for Prost
And finally Jean Alesi was delighted with the point he scored for his Prost team. Alain Prost said this was only the start and that the team would go on to bigger and better things. Next year they'll score two world championship points.
Old 29 May 2001, 19:01 (Ref:98452)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Despite the angry words from McLaren's boss, the young driver refused to be honoured with the subscription and offered in return a T-Shirt of Arrows sponsors Lost Boys...

Passing comment

BAT was so grateful to Villeneuve achievements at the Mediterranian seaside that had supllied the former world champion with a lifetime supply of his best selling brand Lucky Strike. The driver has not been found to comment about the prize.

Breakthrough for Prost

After commenting above the new goals for his team, Prost and his partner Diniz, went into tight negotiations to keep his first driver Alesi up to 2005 season. After the meeting Diniz was quoted saying "Alesi feels like we are his second family. We are confident that after Shumacher's retirement in 2005, Alesi will be mature enough to bring us the championship."

Old 29 May 2001, 21:21 (Ref:98504)   #3
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Re: Just in...

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
The FIA are to investigate claims that Norbert Haug and Ron Dennis threatened Arrows driver Enrique Bernoldi after the Monaco Grand Prix. Eye witnesses have reported that in an ugly exchange, Dennis clearly told Bernoldi that if he wasn't careful he'd be getting a full year's subscription to the McLaren magazine.
That's too awful to contemplate.

"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 30 May 2001, 00:11 (Ref:98579)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd have held out for a signed photo of DC in his "I AM DAVID: MAKE WAY FOR ME OR YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN" T-shirt. (On the back it says WANT A DATE? PLEASE TAKE A NUMBER AND STAND OVER THERE.)
Old 30 May 2001, 00:35 (Ref:98587)   #5
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I see you have found a NEW driver to pick on..
Old 30 May 2001, 10:15 (Ref:98723)   #6
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 30 May 2001, 10:39 (Ref:98733)   #7
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Old 30 May 2001, 11:03 (Ref:98744)   #8
RALFANATOR
Racer

RALFANATOR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 30 May 2001, 11:07 (Ref:98748)   #9
RALFANATOR
Racer

Sorry I tried to put a line of laughing faces

p.s how do you do that anyway ! and how do you type in bold writing
Old 30 May 2001, 11:33 (Ref:98768)   #10
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nah, it just makes a change, that's all. I'd rather see DC win than TGF, and I will be cheering for him again next race.

To type in bold you put a "B" in square brackets at the beginning, and a [/B] at the end, of what you want to bold. To make a laughing face you type a colon, the word "laugh" (in lower case without the quote marks) and another colon.
Old 30 May 2001, 11:38 (Ref:98777)   #11
RALFANATOR
Racer

THANX LIZ
Old 30 May 2001, 13:46 (Ref:98869)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You forgot :