Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 21 May 2011, 15:52 (Ref:2883531)   #1
Grasshopper 6
Rookie

Grasshopper 6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Live Timing/Scoring + TV Streams (merged)

Sadly unable to make it this year.

Does anyone know who will be streaming it at all ?

Grasshopper 6

Last edited by Aysedasi; 21 May 2011 at 16:48.
Old 21 May 2011, 15:56 (Ref:2883534)   #2
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
If you're in Europe, part company with about 4 Euros and Eurosport Player should be streaming all the sessions online.
Old 22 May 2011, 16:06 (Ref:2883963)   #3
Grasshopper 6
Rookie

Grasshopper 6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you Victor_RO, am in UK & will enquire at Eurosport.

I am hopeful of getting a full 24 hour stream from someone, I don`t
want to miss out !

Grasshopper 6
Old 22 May 2011, 16:59 (Ref:2883983)   #4
Tom908V12
Veteran

France
Paris(France)
Tom908V12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Personnally I'll use Web-TV from Peugeot-Sport for the entire week-end
Old 22 May 2011, 23:58 (Ref:2884166)   #5
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom908V12 View Post
Personnally I'll use Web-TV from Peugeot-Sport for the entire week-end
I'll be keeping an eye on that also but am pinning my hopes on ONE HD to show it free to air in Australia like in previous years.
Old 24 May 2011, 04:48 (Ref:2884922)   #6
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LIVE TIMING AND SCORING + TV Streams

Times are fast approaching for the annual 24 Heures du Mans. Now is the time to recall last years good Video feeds and Timing and Scoring links. My contribution to all my foreign race buds are the Video streams as i find them. Hopefully before the race. More realistically, during the race as those things come and go.

However, here is a solid winner every year: http://www.baekdal.com/lemans/
I use that one. Highly technical, with all kind of extra features.

See ya soon.
Watchin, Indy 500, Monaco, F1 and NASCAR(sh. don't tell no one).
Old 24 May 2011, 10:54 (Ref:2885085)   #7
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I'll be keeping an eye on that also but am pinning my hopes on ONE HD to show it free to air in Australia like in previous years.
If ONEHD were going to show it this year, they don't seem to be too keen on letting anyone know about it just yet. Last couple of years, it's been handy to have as a fallback in case of live streams dropping out, but luckily there hasn't been any shortage of streams available. I shouldn't complain about having the race shown on free to air, but their insistence on having their local commentary team on return from the commercial breaks was very annoying. As much as I respect Craig Baird as a driver, his attempts at commentary and knowledge of LMP's was hopeless at times.
Old 24 May 2011, 11:27 (Ref:2885102)   #8
BRG
Rookie

England
Gloucestershire
BRG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/ does a fantastic lms live-timing page showing yellow flags pit in and out info and sector times.
I only found this in time for this years Spa.
I am assuming they will cover LeMans
Old 24 May 2011, 19:41 (Ref:2885391)   #9
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRG post @11:27 today "http://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/ does a fantastic lms live-timing page showing yellow flags pit in and out info and sector times.
I only found this in time for this years Spa.
I am assuming they will cover LeMans ".

That's cool will favorite for sure. almost forgot the

Radio lemans stream for audio: http://rlm08.0157.org/main.php
Looks like they spruced it up their website and brought into the 21 century. What webmaster hasn't had to do that lately? 24 Heures is the next best thing to INDY 500. IMO.

Mike. Le Mans Veteran. Denison of the Dunlop Tire area. The old woods.

Last edited by ujoint; 24 May 2011 at 19:44. Reason: credit brg
Old 24 May 2011, 19:44 (Ref:2885393)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
24 Heures is the next best thing to INDY 500. IMO.

Next best thing......?

NEXT BEST THING.....?!!!

AFAIC, anything other than Le Mans is distinctly working down......
Old 24 May 2011, 21:52 (Ref:2885458)   #11
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Next best thing......?

NEXT BEST THING.....?!!!

With you on that one!!!!!
Old 24 May 2011, 21:54 (Ref:2885459)   #12
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Next best thing......?

NEXT BEST THING.....?!!!

Be nice to him Ayse, He's from the Colonies and they don't understand things properly out there.
Old 24 May 2011, 22:08 (Ref:2885467)   #13
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Next best thing......?

NEXT BEST THING.....?!!!

Well, it is the greatest SPECtacle in racing, and the amazing fast left turn which captivates people towards our side of the pond is really hard.

But I too will be watching Le Mans, Monaco, Indy, Nurburgring and Charlotte, what a great time of the year to be a racing fan.
Old 24 May 2011, 23:50 (Ref:2885513)   #14
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
If ONEHD were going to show it this year, they don't seem to be too keen on letting anyone know about it just yet. Last couple of years, it's been handy to have as a fallback in case of live streams dropping out, but luckily there hasn't been any shortage of streams available. I shouldn't complain about having the race shown on free to air, but their insistence on having their local commentary team on return from the commercial breaks was very annoying. As much as I respect Craig Baird as a driver, his attempts at commentary and knowledge of LMP's was hopeless at times.
Have you heard anything? Know how to get in contact with ONE at all? I might shoot them an email if only I knew where to send one.

Quote:
Next best thing......?

NEXT BEST THING.....?!!!

Spot on Ayse!
Old 25 May 2011, 04:56 (Ref:2885555)   #15
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
Well, it is the greatest SPECtacle in racing, and the amazing fast left turn which captivates people towards our side of the pond is really hard.
I'm sure I'm misquoting him, but the sentiment is accurate even if the words aren't:

John Hindhaugh: "Le Mans is the world's greatest motor race. You might think otherwise, but you'd be wrong."
Old 25 May 2011, 17:23 (Ref:2885794)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I well remember that quote - one of those things I 100% agree with Hindy about.......
Old 25 May 2011, 19:02 (Ref:2885821)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think that goes for all on this forum
Old 26 May 2011, 11:08 (Ref:2886098)   #18
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep if you have not been you will never understand ................
Old 26 May 2011, 11:55 (Ref:2886121)   #19
RoeDent
Racer

Wales
Wales
RoeDent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey guys! Just checking in to see how preparations for Le Mans 2011 are coming along. Due to our having had to switch to Freeview this year, I shall be entirely reliant on the Internet for Le Mans coverage. I spent most of last year's race on here, so I should be OK.
Old 26 May 2011, 15:35 (Ref:2886233)   #20
marcosgt
Racer

England
UK
marcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmarcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At least he didn't say the Daytona 500!

When it comes to racing, after Le Mans everything else is just... waiting...

I'll not be there again this year, though. 3rd in a row I've missed now, but I'll watch as much as I can on TV!

M.
Old 26 May 2011, 16:00 (Ref:2886240)   #21
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I might have to watch online streaming for half the race because Scott Pruett will be commentating the race for SPEEDTV.

More analysis about Fatassi, Riley, Dinbeemer, and the Daytona 24 than Le Mans itself.
Old 27 May 2011, 23:38 (Ref:2886940)   #22
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Have you heard anything?.........
I see that ONEHD are showing the 2010 highlights package at 5.00pm in Sydney today. Brisbane and Melbourne won't see it till 1.30am Sunday morning.
Hopefully, they are drumming up for a live 2011 showing.
Just noticed this - http://www.speedcafe.com.au/category...evision-times/

Last edited by porsche91722; 27 May 2011 at 23:49.
Old 28 May 2011, 02:34 (Ref:2886951)   #23
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
I see that ONEHD are showing the 2010 highlights package at 5.00pm in Sydney today. Brisbane and Melbourne won't see it till 1.30am Sunday morning.
Hopefully, they are drumming up for a live 2011 showing.
Just noticed this - http://www.speedcafe.com.au/category...evision-times/
Good spot, shouldve checked speedcafe before, I have previously for other events. So ONE are only down in that guide for the start of the race. Hopefully they show more then that and Im guessing they will considering the race rated well last year for them.

Was going to watch 2010 this arvo on ONE and then realised that was the Sydney time and Im in victoria. I'll still be up at one tomorrow morning so if Im not doing anything else then I'll catch that.
Old 29 May 2011, 17:07 (Ref:2887615)   #24
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It appears as if Eurosport will not start showing live coverage until 9pm British time on Wednesday 8th June.
Old 29 May 2011, 18:48 (Ref:2887674)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
It appears as if Eurosport will not start showing live coverage until 9pm British time on Wednesday 8th June.
well we will all be in france by them
Closed Thread