Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Feb 2019, 15:19 (Ref:3883855)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
WEC Spa 6 Hours Valentine's Discount

I've posted this in the ACO regulated series subforum too, but I'll post it here as well, just in case.

Buy your tickets on ticketmaster.be tomorrow and get one free for each ticket you buy. So buy 1, get 2, buy 2, get 4, etc... For a maximum of 8 tickets per order.
Promotion only valid tomorrow Valentine's Day February 14th.
Old 14 Feb 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3884135)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
tickets ordered. you need to putone down in the full price and one down in the valentines offer box to get the tickets.
Old 14 Feb 2019, 21:03 (Ref:3884245)   #3
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Likewise just sorted mine - genuinely good value deal.
Old 14 Feb 2019, 21:40 (Ref:3884255)   #4
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
The price rise from 32 something euros to 41 euros is a bit steep, but now a ticket for 20.50 is a very good deal indeed
Old 14 Feb 2019, 23:46 (Ref:3884279)   #5
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
The price rise from 32 something euros to 41 euros is a bit steep, but now a ticket for 20.50 is a very good deal indeed
Was struck that a single to Spa for €41 was a lot higher than it was (bearing in mind my usual criteria of if a gig is more than £25 I often won't go) but at basically half price it's really very good value.

Now just need to get all the other assorted bookings sorted, but that's just logistics...
Old 15 Feb 2019, 01:54 (Ref:3884286)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Everyone taking their loved ones with this offer then?
Old 15 Feb 2019, 12:51 (Ref:3884386)   #7
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Certainly am. Other half is consistent in saying Spa's their favourite track to visit.
Old 15 Feb 2019, 14:50 (Ref:3884398)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Well we are taking the old stag, and no greater love can a man have than his car
Old 2 Apr 2019, 09:47 (Ref:3894810)   #9
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
I can't make it to Spa this year.
So I have a spare ticket for the race.
Cost me €41 euros, but I'm open to offers from friends on this forum.
It's an e-ticket, so I can send it to you in pdf form.
I also have a hotel booking - Hotel Saint-Hubert, just south of Malmedy, for the Saturday night, 4 May. Single room € 70 euros including breakfast. If not sold by 18th April, I shall cancel that booking.
Old 12 Apr 2019, 10:13 (Ref:3896975)   #10
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Joining the throng I too cannot make Spa this year. I thus have two tickets going spare, and open to offers if anyone fancies making use of them...
Also an e-ticket so easy to distribute.
Old 12 Apr 2019, 10:19 (Ref:3896977)   #11
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Joining the throng I too cannot make Spa this year. I thus have two tickets going spare, and open to offers if anyone fancies making use of them...
Just send you a whatsapp message.

Last edited by nobster; 12 Apr 2019 at 10:31.
Old 12 Apr 2019, 10:44 (Ref:3896982)   #12
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Very pleased to say these have gone to a very good home.
Old 12 Apr 2019, 11:50 (Ref:3896986)   #13
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Very pleased to say these have gone to a very good home.
we'll have a toast in june mate!
Old 12 Apr 2019, 12:52 (Ref:3897000)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
we'll have a toast in june mate!
Is someone taking a toaster? one thing i miss while camping is toast
Old 12 Apr 2019, 13:42 (Ref:3897004)   #15
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Is someone taking a toaster? one thing i miss while camping is toast
camping houx will indeed have one in june....
Old 12 Apr 2019, 14:25 (Ref:3897012)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
camping houx will indeed have one in june....
Too far to walk for breakfast will have to manage with fried bread as usual. But if you swap to TR things may change.
Old 14 Feb 2020, 00:38 (Ref:3957538)   #17
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
This promotion is valid this year too! I just bought 4 tickets for the price of 2. Only today!
Old 14 Feb 2020, 01:53 (Ref:3957544)   #18
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/to...-tickets/39271
Old 14 Feb 2020, 17:53 (Ref:3957629)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well we have purchased tickets, lets hope we can go
Old 10 Apr 2020, 19:05 (Ref:3969882)   #20
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
New date August 15th. Who will attend?

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 10 Apr 2020, 19:49 (Ref:3969896)   #21
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post

So I see Eric.
I'll be in Pézenas in the south of France that weekend if we're allowed to travel within France and will spend some of that weekend at the Béziers Féria if we're allowed large public gatherings.
That's the problems when events are rescheduled. Summer dates are already booked by organisers of other regular annual fixtures.
Old 10 Apr 2020, 20:34 (Ref:3969905)   #22
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
So I see Eric.
I'll be in Pézenas in the south of France that weekend if we're allowed to travel within France and will spend some of that weekend at the Béziers Féria if we're allowed large public gatherings.
That's the problems when events are rescheduled. Summer dates are already booked by organisers of other regular annual fixtures.
Unfortunately Christopher,
As we don't know about the travels during holidays.........That could be a good plan but I don't know if there will be plenty of people because holidays.
Old 11 Apr 2020, 07:53 (Ref:3969980)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Think the date is very optimistic but we have the tickets and will see later about travel arrangements and accommodation.
Old 13 Apr 2020, 06:47 (Ref:3970496)   #24
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post

Fingers crossed etc., I have a 4 day weekend that weekend, so no holiday leave to be arranged. I'll be there!
Old 13 Apr 2020, 06:49 (Ref:3970498)   #25
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Think the date is very optimistic but we have the tickets and will see later about travel arrangements and accommodation.
Will look into accommodation half of July. Normally I arrange my accommodation the day after the race but won't do that anymore (for now)