Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Apr 2019, 09:27 (Ref:3895654)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The Le Mans 2019 Worldwide Known Traditional Ten-Tenths Meeting Thread

I missed last year's meeting but I'm happy you had fun once again.
We have set the meeting each year since 2003, we go on again in 2019.
We hope the first-timers will join us.

Who : all members are invited, you can come freely with friends or children, it has become a true family meeting.

When : around noon on the Saturday 15th, depending on the official program and races. So 12h00 loc if no other suggestion.

Where : in the village, inside the circuit : here. From the main entrance, take the tunnel which is on your left, turn right after the tunnel and follow the central alley. Turn right before the large place. It will take place on this pathway, between the main alley of the village and the track.

What : some drinks and food are offered by the locals and regulars. But you can also bring anything to share : your own drinks or regional specialities, cakes...
A second small table would bring more comfort.

If you cannot bring something for any reason, don't worry, the main goal is to meet all together.

The regulars will answer here to any question from first-timers about how to get there. Check out regularly to not miss any change.
Old 7 Apr 2019, 08:56 (Ref:3895839)   #2
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Is it that time already, wow, time flies, very much looking forward to it again.
Old 7 Apr 2019, 09:37 (Ref:3895845)   #3
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Attending since 2012 and will do so again this year .
Old 7 Apr 2019, 12:50 (Ref:3895905)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Pascal, the opening of the meeting thread always makes Le Mans seem so much closer!
Old 7 Apr 2019, 18:05 (Ref:3896012)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Will be there, will bring some treats (cheese and biscuits) and small table
Old 7 Apr 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3896026)   #6
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
As with the previous meetup (and race) that I missed in 2016, I will have foie gras, crackers, fancy sausages, maybe rillettes, and definitely weird cheese on a plate in front of my screen while the meetup is going on, with a nice glass of wine, preparing for the race all-nighter (which will happen, as post-race Monday is a day off here). If I'm not there in person, I can at least be there in spirit.
Old 8 Apr 2019, 09:54 (Ref:3896193)   #7
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
will be there with our local stroopwafel liquor, which did very well at Sebring last month...
Old 8 Apr 2019, 11:26 (Ref:3896209)   #8
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What a question!!!!! I'll be here!!! Of course!!
Old 8 Apr 2019, 17:47 (Ref:3896291)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good of you to make the long trip Eric..........

Will you be back at scrutineering this year - or will you be resting......?
Old 8 Apr 2019, 17:55 (Ref:3896292)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hrm... I'd love to make it but I suspect that two things will conspire against me:

1. Support races
2. More support races!
Old 8 Apr 2019, 19:36 (Ref:3896306)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well if your marshall's post is close and they can spare you for an hour, come and see us
Old 18 May 2019, 18:14 (Ref:3904539)   #12
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wouldn't miss it. See you guys in a month.
Old 19 May 2019, 08:12 (Ref:3904623)   #13
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Wouldn't miss it. See you guys in a month.
Good news from TX !
Old 20 May 2019, 11:59 (Ref:3904854)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I hope everyone is thinking about what to take to the meet this year, products that represent your part of the world would be best but as long as you bring something or just yourself that will be OK
Old 20 May 2019, 21:26 (Ref:3904975)   #15
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have chutney reserved for the meeting

Sean
Old 21 May 2019, 08:46 (Ref:3905030)   #16
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Hmm, checked my diary and think I might just be able to attend! Not long now...
Old 21 May 2019, 11:07 (Ref:3905046)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Yes that day is pretty blank in the dairy, nothing much happens
Old 21 May 2019, 13:15 (Ref:3905060)   #18
toonjamie
Rookie

Isle of Man
Isle of Man
toonjamie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Yes that day is pretty blank in the dairy, nothing much happens
Do you not have cows to milk? :-)
Old 21 May 2019, 13:54 (Ref:3905065)   #19
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I'll be there in spirit.

Please look after a certain Brit who can't handle his alcohol.
Old 21 May 2019, 14:21 (Ref:3905066)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by toonjamie View Post
Do you not have cows to milk? :-)
Yes but finished soon after sun rise, ready to make cheese for the meet
Old 21 May 2019, 17:27 (Ref:3905101)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Yep, monsieur has cut the grass ready for your tent out the back Al.......
Old 21 May 2019, 17:38 (Ref:3905107)   #22
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
I'll be there in spirit.

Please look after a certain Brit who can't handle his alcohol.
Do not worry, we will take good care of him
Old 21 May 2019, 18:39 (Ref:3905117)   #23
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Can someone please explain it to me? I mean you all are pretty okay, no one is particularly special or awesome. I go to Le Mans and I get sexy cars, sexy food, sexy accents from sexy French ladies. Yet when I come on this forum the only time I get kinda sad is when I see this thread and know I won't be there for the meet up. None of it makes any sense...

Old 21 May 2019, 18:50 (Ref:3905118)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Familiarity, the warm family feeling? or just a selection of food and drink, are you sure the feeling is not just an empty stomach.
Old 23 May 2019, 08:52 (Ref:3905337)   #25
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to it! Hmm... which cheese to bring and something to drink... possibly to rival the Dutch rocket fuel...