Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 31 Dec 2022, 10:29 (Ref:4138551)   #1801
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On a lighter note, we recently took delivery of a Focus ST Estate, the full fat version. It's Mrs M's car but we bought it because it's dog friendly. I had to go to Milton Keynes this morning so I stole the keys. I stuck it in sport mode and grinned all the way there. When you change up on hard acceleration, the exhaust pops and bangs. "You hooligan" I thought as I blasted past a Mercedes on the by-pass.

Got to say, I'm still smiling.

Happy New Year everyone.
Old 31 Dec 2022, 10:49 (Ref:4138553)   #1802
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Only another 2 hours until its 2023 for us down here in the advance party.

Wish you and your families all a Happy Safe Healthy Peaceful and Prosperous New Year / 2023.

Cheers to absent friends.

See you on the other side. In the other thread.
Old 31 Dec 2022, 12:23 (Ref:4138555)   #1803
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
See you there, EB! We're lucky, its not the coil!Happy New year to all.
Old 31 Dec 2022, 22:51 (Ref:4138589)   #1804
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Ok folks, closing this thread now whilst everyone, except for EB, is celebrating the end of what has been a pretty average year. Hoping 2023 is much better for everyone.