Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Apr 2007, 14:01 (Ref:1896320)   #1
Schumi28
Rookie

Netherlands
Netherlands, Waarland
Schumi28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Question Le Mans Ticket Office

A little while ago a received an e-mail with the following message:

Chèr(e) Client(e),

Votre commande TICK_W été traité.

Les réservations non expédiées seront Ã* votre disposition :

Au service Billetterie du Circuit des 24 Heures Ã* partir du 25 avril du lundi au vendredi (de 09h00 Ã* 12h00 et de 13h00 Ã* 17h00).

A l’Accueil Général situé au parc des Expositions : du 4 au 19 juin (excepté le week-end des 10-11 juin), de 8h30 Ã* 18h00.

Now one question is: what does this mean?

And an other on is, how easy is it to reach the ticket office by phone? When I called them in the last two days, I heard a menu from which I had to choose and press numbers. But I always went back after a little while of waiting till the main menu and never got to speak to anyone.
#15 Lammers, Dyson & Kaneishi: the steady factor
#16 Coronel, Firman & Wilson: the Canon
Old 20 Apr 2007, 15:51 (Ref:1896457)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My schoolboy French thinks this means your tickets are ready to be collected in person (from the 25th April from the office or from the Expo centre between 4-19 June)

You can telephone the ACO in English, but you have to find the correct telephone number, maybe searching on their website under the English language pages.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 17:25 (Ref:1896533)   #3
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Truckosaurus is right.
You'll have to pick your tickets from the general welcome outside the track when you'll arrive there

and about the phone: try next week, because this week-end is the bikes 24h and the ticket office must have a lot of work ...
Old 20 Apr 2007, 23:01 (Ref:1896723)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you're collecting your tickets during race week, you'll need to go to the 'Rotonde' (the circular building beyond Parking Expo).

Getting there: from the main circuit entrance turn right past the museum and under the bridge. Take the sharp left hand turn just after the bridge and follow this road for a few hundred metres (Parking Expo is on your right) and the 'Rotonde' will be on your right hand side.

The 'Rotonde' is clearly marked on this map (just to the left of Parking Expo).
Old 21 Apr 2007, 12:26 (Ref:1896970)   #5
Schumi28
Rookie

Netherlands
Netherlands, Waarland
Schumi28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I wasn't planning to get them and pick them up. I've paid for UPS postage shipping, so I expected to get them by mail. So the mail in French surprised me
#15 Lammers, Dyson & Kaneishi: the steady factor
#16 Coronel, Firman & Wilson: the Canon
Old 22 Apr 2007, 11:45 (Ref:1897610)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I got a mail like this last year. I had left it too late for my ticket to be mailed out, they told me. I walked to the Rotunde on Fruiday afternoon. Its only about a 20 minute walk.....
Old 22 Apr 2007, 11:57 (Ref:1897621)   #7
Marky
Racer

United Kingdom
,Kent
Marky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
we got our aco stand and car park tickets through post yesturday
as allways by ups