Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jun 2009, 04:18 (Ref:2488017)   #1651
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wow! Seems I hit a nerve...
Old 22 Jun 2009, 14:57 (Ref:2488370)   #1652
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This time last week, it was well and truly over for another year and most of us were back home. One thing stuck out for me this year and it is how underwhelming the viewing at Tetre Rouge felt, ok, the prototypes dive-bombing the GT cars up the inside at the apex was interesting but it wasn't enough to keep me there for hours on end like in the past.

Tetre Rouge has always been a favourite spot of mine to watch between 10pm and midnight but for some reason this year I felt as if something was missing. I remember the first time I went there, it was simply fantastic, the sights and sounds was really something. I can still remember Mark Blundell downshifting furiously in the MG with brakes glowing bright orange. I guess the ACO opening up the corner has taken away a lot of the viewing pleasure for me. A bit of shame. I was there last year but I don't recall being feeling so underwhelmed. Strange.

Anyway, I trust you all had a good weekend overall.
Old 22 Jun 2009, 15:11 (Ref:2488380)   #1653
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Way too many lights at Tetre Rouge now , imo . You cant see brake glow that much anymore .

Best corner on the track otherwise . I always spend a lot of time at TR .
Old 23 Jun 2009, 02:15 (Ref:2488709)   #1654
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
Wow mac, you are a sad person. Trolling threw 1,000 posts trying to **itch about comments made during the heat of the race. I bet you feel so smart that you can go back and laugh at what you see as incorrect comments being made .

Time to make you look like the silly internet tough guy/troll that you are

Typical internet troll, playing word games when it's obvious what I meant. Buddy when I was in high school (sophomore) I scored on the college level with a maximum score of 12.9 when they gave us state reading and writing tests. After high school when I went to a vocational school I scored the highest possible on reading and comprehension again. Even the person who gave the test which included math too was impressed and noted I scored higher then 90%+ of the people who take the test. Don't you dare question my intelligence over a couple of sentences that probably took me 5 seconds to type.

You're not even worth it. I could go into great detail about every thing you said and make you feel very, very little, but I won't because you probably wouldn't even understand half of it. Right now you are being ignorant, meaning that you simply don't know any better. But if I decided to school you to a great degree you would become STUPID as soon as you tried to deny the truth. You've already wasted enough of my time

Now, back on topic, here is amateur footage of the Pescarolo 908 crash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6upFvKLkDw
oof, where to start....without going into the disagreements you two are having (didnt follow them) Holt--it must be said by someone who has been on this forum on and off for quite a number of years, your attitude is quite frankly boorish and very pompous (mispell?)

You wouldnt talk to someone like this in person (one would hope) and courteous (mispell?) and polite discussions is what has always made this place a neat forum to visit.

Back on topic, thanks for the link of the amateur footage of the crash, that is the only footage I have seen of it so far. The way it cartwheeled explains why it got taken apart so much. Kudos to the fellow awake in the middle of the night to catch it.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 07:44 (Ref:2488809)   #1655
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks DJB. You speak for many of us, I suspect.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 14:17 (Ref:2489089)   #1656
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yet, Thankfully, not all of us!!

L.P.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 14:58 (Ref:2489110)   #1657
TheKimme
Rookie

Denmark
TheKimme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
totally off topic and i don't know of its been posted before. But How unlucky can TK be? his 2 private audis (q7 and R8) has been stoled last night. And now the the are checking everyone at the borders and in ferries here in Denmark:O
Old 23 Jun 2009, 21:15 (Ref:2489358)   #1658
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thread closed. I think we are done here judging by the worthless bickering, just walk away. It isn't one person who got this closed.

Frankly, most topics are covered in their own threads now and the race is over . It was a great race and a decent thread. See you all next year.

Remember if you want to pic up a decent post and comment on it you can quote a post and start a new thread with it. The new software allows the quote to link back to the source quote.