Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jan 2014, 22:28 (Ref:3352617)   #151
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's a simple dice and counter board game Ian but I don't think they've produced them for some years - not surprising as that type of game has little appeal, perhaps apart from very small kids (like me ) these days! I bought mine way back in '92 or '93, IIRC. But I did play it a few times with my youngest, who would have been about 3 or 4 at the time.
Old 11 Jan 2014, 07:52 (Ref:3352730)   #152
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just noticed the seller is in Maidstone (where i live)so if anyone buys it I could collect it for them
Old 17 Mar 2014, 22:24 (Ref:3381278)   #153
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Well this was the last place I expected to spot some '70's sportscar racing memorabilia! ......
http://jbonamassa.com/hartandbonamas.../episode-3.php
Old 18 Mar 2014, 07:42 (Ref:3381364)   #154
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
1974 brands hatch 1000, did not go but probably heard it even though i live 8 miles away,
Old 18 Mar 2014, 18:45 (Ref:3381573)   #155
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Well this was the last place I expected to spot some '70's sportscar racing memorabilia! ......
http://jbonamassa.com/hartandbonamas.../episode-3.php
OK. You've got me. What am I looking for here?
Old 18 Mar 2014, 19:14 (Ref:3381591)   #156
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
When he is talking to the camera look in the background, a poster for the brands hatch 1000 in 1974
Old 18 Mar 2014, 19:41 (Ref:3381606)   #157
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah! Thanks Simon - blind as a bat me.......
Old 15 Apr 2014, 17:39 (Ref:3392899)   #158
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Here's a good one -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-Te...item338cbb8f41

I sent them a message. I resisted the temptation to ask them how many they had made up........
Old 15 Apr 2014, 17:44 (Ref:3392902)   #159
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Here's a good one -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-Te...item338cbb8f41

I sent them a message. I resisted the temptation to ask them how many they had made up........
What a mistake! Brilliant
Old 15 Apr 2014, 17:55 (Ref:3392907)   #160
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nice find Ayse!
Old 15 Apr 2014, 18:18 (Ref:3392917)   #161
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well i know my spelling is not that great but before posting something that important i would have checked.
Old 15 Apr 2014, 21:37 (Ref:3393051)   #162
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They've changed it now (although not the item title) and have thanked me for letting them know
Old 16 Apr 2014, 05:43 (Ref:3393130)   #163
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
They've changed it now (although not the item title) and have thanked me for letting them know
you would think they would send you a free T shirt to say thank you after all they probably have a few they can't sell now
Old 16 Apr 2014, 06:43 (Ref:3393147)   #164
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It would have been nice, wouldn't it!
Old 16 Apr 2014, 06:51 (Ref:3393151)   #165
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
But if you had turned up to the meet with a t shirt saying Tetre Rouge the TR people will have some taken the micky something wrotten
Old 16 Apr 2014, 06:58 (Ref:3393154)   #166
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess so!

There is this one as well of course - been for sale for at least a few years and I've seen it at the circuit as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tertre-Rou...item3f33a7ac71
Old 16 Apr 2014, 07:42 (Ref:3393166)   #167
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
I think I saw more of these shirts on ebay the other day, with various corner names.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 07:47 (Ref:3393169)   #168
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
I guess so!

There is this one as well of course - been for sale for at least a few years and I've seen it at the circuit as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tertre-Rou...item3f33a7ac71
Bit pricy i think
Old 16 Apr 2014, 07:58 (Ref:3393179)   #169
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
I think I saw more of these shirts on ebay the other day, with various corner names.
You mean the PH one? http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/pis...e-t-shirt.html
Old 16 Apr 2014, 08:02 (Ref:3393180)   #170
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
No not that one, hadn't seen it before but it looks nice.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 08:10 (Ref:3393183)   #171
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/T-Shirt-Bleu-...eb5fbe6&_uhb=1

This is one of the shirts I saw on ebay.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 08:12 (Ref:3393186)   #172
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/P-vert-T-shir...3a949e1&_uhb=1

Another one....
Old 16 Apr 2014, 08:27 (Ref:3393190)   #173
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not seen any tickets on flea bay but it appears there are loads of t shirts. who buys this sort of thing at those prices
Old 16 Apr 2014, 08:39 (Ref:3393194)   #174
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Not seen any tickets on flea bay but it appears there are loads of t shirts. who buys this sort of thing at those prices
Some people have more money than sense!
Old 16 Apr 2014, 13:44 (Ref:3393310)   #175
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
How much do you reckon it costs to produce a simple t-shirt like that? Buying shirts in bulk.... £3-4?

I've not seen any tickets for sale yet either, but now they've started to be sent out, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few crop up.