Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 Jun 2010, 22:09 (Ref:2718963)   #2101
boesel
Rookie

boesel has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Hi everybody,
here is availeble a complete report about 24 hours of le mans with more of 200 photos:
http://www.connectingrod.it/LeMansSe...h/24h_eng.html
Hope you like it
Old 27 Jun 2010, 22:27 (Ref:2718974)   #2102
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boesel View Post
Hi everybody,
here is availeble a complete report about 24 hours of le mans with more of 200 photos:
http://www.connectingrod.it/LeMansSe...h/24h_eng.html
Hope you like it
Thanks for that.
Old 28 Jun 2010, 01:57 (Ref:2719034)   #2103
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Brilliant pics , thank you .
Old 7 Jul 2010, 05:16 (Ref:2722882)   #2104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dessert

I thought you might be interested to know that during June 2010, the Le Mans sub-forum had over 146,000 page views representing well over 11% of the total Tenths views that month. This is 32,000 more than in June 2009. So well done for supporting Tenths in general and the sub-forum in particular guys and gals!

Old 7 Jul 2010, 14:16 (Ref:2723054)   #2105
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Woho!
Old 8 Jul 2010, 00:36 (Ref:2723323)   #2106
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's good to know.
Old 8 Jul 2010, 16:35 (Ref:2723593)   #2107
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Always a great source of information and a friendly bunch to share the best race in the world with!
Old 9 Jul 2010, 00:47 (Ref:2723808)   #2108
Yakuncha
Racer

Ireland
Dublin,Ireland
Yakuncha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My own photos,reports and video are on my blog here, mostly done from the public areas too
Old 9 Jul 2010, 00:53 (Ref:2723809)   #2109
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuncha View Post
My own photos,reports and video are on my blog here, mostly done from the public areas too
That's a Herculean effort. I'll bookmark that and give it a real good read; thanks.
Old 10 Jul 2010, 16:19 (Ref:2724457)   #2110
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Has a final decision come down on the GT Class final standings? I remember that both the winner and second place cars were still being scrutinized. It seems they said a decision would be coming in early July.

DK
Old 10 Jul 2010, 18:29 (Ref:2724520)   #2111
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
Has a final decision come down on the GT Class final standings? I remember that both the winner and second place cars were still being scrutinized. It seems they said a decision would be coming in early July.

DK
We should have heard something by now; maybe after this weekend?
Old 10 Jul 2010, 19:30 (Ref:2724535)   #2112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We'll hear when the ACO choose to let us know, I guess....
Old 12 Jul 2010, 16:36 (Ref:2725581)   #2113
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you were wondering about those Pug problems here is the explanation:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85079

Fascinating wording
Old 12 Jul 2010, 17:59 (Ref:2725620)   #2114
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
New conrods eh? One wonders why they felt the need to change them in the first place...... There's an old expression that is dear to my heart - 'if it ain't broke.........'?
Old 12 Jul 2010, 22:30 (Ref:2725776)   #2115
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
If you were wondering about those Pug problems here is the explanation:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85079

Fascinating wording
Sounds like they just plain messed up.
Old 13 Jul 2010, 08:55 (Ref:2725945)   #2116
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Certainly where the tub fault is concerned that is QA speak for exactly that
Old 13 Jul 2010, 13:20 (Ref:2726085)   #2117
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Sounds more like a blunder of monumental proportions as it ruined (and wasted) a year of development and design work and led to the disabling of three (and surely would have done in a fourth if it were still running near the end) of the races fastest competitors.

DK
Old 14 Jul 2010, 18:41 (Ref:2726703)   #2118
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't you just love Le Mans! Never predictable!
Old 15 Jul 2010, 21:17 (Ref:2727309)   #2119
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
Don't you just love Le Mans! Never predictable!

Not so sure about that - don't we mean 'generally predictable, but not in 2009.....'?
Old 16 Jul 2010, 17:41 (Ref:2727685)   #2120
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not so sure about that - don't we mean 'generally predictable, but not in 2009.....'?
I'm surprised at you Ayse!
The one thing I've learnt about LM in all my years is that just when you think you've got it all sorted out, it throws you a curve ball!!
This applies to spectating as well as racing and it's what I love about sportscar endurance racing at LM.
Old 16 Jul 2010, 21:50 (Ref:2727795)   #2121
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess so. But not enough curved balls for my liking up to 08/09.
Old 16 Jul 2010, 21:50 (Ref:2727794)   #2122
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess so. But not enough curved balls for my liking up to 08/09.
Old 17 Jul 2010, 11:26 (Ref:2727956)   #2123
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
I'm surprised at you Ayse!
The one thing I've learnt about LM in all my years is that just when you think you've got it all sorted out, it throws you a curve ball!!
This applies to spectating as well as racing and it's what I love about sportscar endurance racing at LM.
I agree. It certainly is one of the aspects of LM that's most, er, "endearing"! - but surely it's true of all France, not just the 24hrs?
Old 17 Jul 2010, 16:31 (Ref:2728069)   #2124
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think we're much of the same mind - having the 24 Hours in France makes it perfect. I just love the place.......