Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 May 2013, 17:08 (Ref:3242234)   #151
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think we need a little less of the, ahem, 'toilet humour'........
Old 3 May 2013, 18:25 (Ref:3242291)   #152
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
agree, but now I don't have to wait in line after having too many merguez in combination with beer.
Have you thought that through?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It is not quite as easy as that, once you have stunk out the tent you are later going to sleep in you then have to go and wait in line to empty the portable toilet holding something that well you know what i mean.
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh come on Ayse. A little 'Toilet Humor' never killed anyone
Old 3 May 2013, 18:41 (Ref:3242308)   #153
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Come on Ayse toilet humour that is and always was part of the british sense of humour but in moderation nothing to specific
Old 3 May 2013, 20:11 (Ref:3242357)   #154
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Only joking! The phrase somehow seemed apt......
Old 4 May 2013, 06:59 (Ref:3242496)   #155
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
This thread is going down the pan.....
Old 4 May 2013, 07:04 (Ref:3242499)   #156
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, it's certainly driving me around the bend Mal!
Old 4 May 2013, 07:08 (Ref:3242501)   #157
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well it is time it was flushed away
Old 4 May 2013, 07:12 (Ref:3242503)   #158
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, once you've done that, just don't forget to do the paperwork!

Enough already!
Old 4 May 2013, 11:04 (Ref:3242562)   #159
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
What is that with all this merquez intolerance of everybody? Never have had any trouble whatsoever. You better cook it properly!

Or do I have iron intestines, and am I the odd one out here, and is it quite normal to suffer from merquezitis?
Me and Simmi went through bloody loads of them over the last few years with no problems.
Old 4 May 2013, 18:52 (Ref:3242827)   #160
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The problem is not how fast you get through them, it is how fast they get through you
Old 4 May 2013, 19:20 (Ref:3242839)   #161
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah, so you are iron on the outside with your ability to wear shorts through the race, but have the stomach of a weakling? Is this what we must surmise?
Old 4 May 2013, 19:31 (Ref:3242845)   #162
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Gave up on those horrible things years ago, I like the country sausages they do and yes the days of me being able to eat anything and not suffer have long since passed ability to drink still remains although i do find that i am not as chiper in the mornings as i once was
Old 4 May 2013, 19:45 (Ref:3242852)   #163
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Merguez are lovely. Been eating them at Le Mans since my first visit in '86. Usually have at least 3-4 - have even had them on a pizza! But put a saucisse in front of me though, and I'll call it a day. One of those just about destroyed me (and the toilets at the restaurant at the Kink) in 1987......
Old 5 May 2013, 11:21 (Ref:3243044)   #164
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bloody love Merguez.
Old 5 May 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3243164)   #165
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
There's a great Algerian bar/restaurant in Crystal Palace that does wonderful merguez-frites (and a whole array of other things) which you can wash down with gallons of rough French country red wine.

Generally figure a walk up through the park to there of an early summer's evening is a good Le Mans workup.

Give the chassis a bit of a shakedown if you like...
Old 6 May 2013, 05:31 (Ref:3243356)   #166
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I love merguez but the one I can't take is the sausage called andoullette (I think) which has all sorts of strange things in it
Old 6 May 2013, 07:25 (Ref:3243391)   #167
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I love merguez but the one I can't take is the sausage called andoullette (I think) which has all sorts of strange things in it
Andouillette - the devil's sausage!

Usually made from pig intestines. It is singularly the most foul offering the French have ever passed off as food.....
Old 6 May 2013, 11:11 (Ref:3243490)   #168
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post

Usually made from pig intestines. It is singularly the most foul offering the French have ever passed off as food.....
That and a steak tartare are the things I don't eat at Le Mans
Old 6 May 2013, 13:51 (Ref:3243562)   #169
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post

Thats the one - I guess you agree then James!
Old 6 May 2013, 15:38 (Ref:3243582)   #170
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well I am a little more fussy in what I eat not unhappy with sausages using intestines for skin but like a little meat in mine, so will stick with the french country variety
Old 6 May 2013, 20:45 (Ref:3243682)   #171
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well I am a little more fussy in what I eat not unhappy with sausages using intestines for skin but like a little meat in mine, so will stick with the french country variety
My decision is not based on the content rather the taste which as James says is absolutely foul!
Old 17 May 2013, 20:58 (Ref:3249114)   #172
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
We have started looking for a small generator, only for use during the day.
We need electricity for charging camera and phone batteries.
Old 19 May 2013, 19:51 (Ref:3250018)   #173
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Solar Chargers? There's cheap ones down at Maplins...
Old 19 May 2013, 22:06 (Ref:3250128)   #174
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Got two iPhones but both batteries are absolutely lunching themselves at the moment. Definitely need to invest in a charge pack.
Old 20 May 2013, 17:17 (Ref:3250679)   #175
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've got a Technet pack which recharges from USB and two of the small cheapie battery powered chargers that someone mentioned earlier on here....