Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2019, 13:10 (Ref:3909356)   #1276
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Hmm, no sign of it on Quest in the Radio Times.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 13:37 (Ref:3909359)   #1277
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
The stream on Eurosport Player is ad-free, I think?

I'm quite sure I had a full 24hour ad-free race in 2 of the last 3 years.
I can't remember which one was the one with the ads, and why: it's possible that I forgot to subscribe to the player or that I had internet problems and watched via 'normal' TV but equally possible the also had ads on the player.

I just don't remember
In the UK, Eurosport Player mimics the TV channels. So ES1 and ES2 had ads, but they also had an ad free separate stream.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 13:38 (Ref:3909360)   #1278
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Hmm, no sign of it on Quest in the Radio Times.
The Sky EPG tells me it is on at the following times

13.45-16.00
00.00-06.00
10.00-14.45
Old 11 Jun 2019, 15:23 (Ref:3909379)   #1279
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Confirmation of the Ferrari Challenge race being streamed here
https://races.ferrari.com/en/corse-clienti/live/

Confirmation of RTLM race 1 not being broadcasted anywhere yet again
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDc...vBYmym3D1CeB3g
Old 11 Jun 2019, 18:19 (Ref:3909416)   #1280
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Confirmation of the Ferrari Challenge race being streamed here
https://races.ferrari.com/en/corse-clienti/live/
Says "Streaming not available in your country"

Could be a placeholder screen. I did watch the race from Montreal last weekend for a bit.

Apparently the Ferrari race is not on the Eurosport schedule.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3909421)   #1281
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Do we know which commentators MotorTrend will have. Is it one of the other feeds, or does it have their own commentators?

I guess there are adverts on MotorTrend.
Looks like Eurosport coverage rebroadcast. I think I remember that from last year as well.

From S365, and I think it's MotorTrend's PR:
"In partnership with the Discovery-owned Eurosport network, all on-track sessions will be streamed live on the MotorTrend App, with MotorTrend TV (formerly Velocity) broadcasting the full race beginning Saturday at 8 a.m. ET.

The twice-around-the-clock French endurance classic will also be available on the MotorTrend App.

Canadian viewers will be able to also watch full coverage of the race on Velocity Canada with the same air times.

Nine-time Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen will be among the team of Eurosport commentators leading coverage of the event, which will be simulcast globally."
Old 11 Jun 2019, 18:49 (Ref:3909430)   #1282
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
The Sky EPG tells me it is on at the following times

13.45-16.00

00.00-06.00

10.00-14.45

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to record the Sunday action while watching the BTCC on the telly
Old 11 Jun 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3909436)   #1283
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Will have to record the Sunday action while watching the BTCC on the telly
I do remember one year catching a stream of LM that went straight to replay of BTCC and followed up with watching the US GP. I believe that may have also been my birthday that year as well, was a good weekend of racing
Old 11 Jun 2019, 19:06 (Ref:3909437)   #1284
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
In the UK, Eurosport Player mimics the TV channels. So ES1 and ES2 had ads, but they also had an ad free separate stream.
Great.

I'm going to stick to my plan: Eurosport Player, and ES1/ES2 on standby on my sat receiver.

Even without an ad-free channel on Eu Player, I would still subscribe to that. If the weather is poor, my satellite reception is also poor, and I don't want that to happen this weekend.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 21:19 (Ref:3909450)   #1285
S griffin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I do remember one year catching a stream of LM that went straight to replay of BTCC and followed up with watching the US GP. I believe that may have also been my birthday that year as well, was a good weekend of racing

That probably would have been 05, the year my Dad went. And the time we had that infamous six car race at Indy

I remember in 09 ITV4 showed some Sunday action live, including showing the finish just after BTCC R2 from Croft. And in the morning it was handy when Eurosport went on the break, I could just switch to ITV4
Old 12 Jun 2019, 13:45 (Ref:3909525)   #1286
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Usually Toyotas, Rebellion(s), some random LMP2s, in GTE Pro whoever pays the most for the cameras so probably again all Fords and Porsches.
Eurosport currently has onboard streams setup for:

Toyota 7
Toyota 8
Porsche 93
Old 12 Jun 2019, 13:56 (Ref:3909527)   #1287
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Official Stream up.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:03 (Ref:3909531)   #1288
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
If anyone has a working link please share it.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:03 (Ref:3909532)   #1289
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
I can sadly confirm that Carlton Kirby is on the Eurosport commentary team.

Eurosport 1 coverage has not started but they had mics on on the Eurosport Player plain feed... hopefully it does not mean the comms turn up later in this plain feed.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:04 (Ref:3909533)   #1290
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
If anyone has a working link please share it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL3yn372xiU

https://www.twitch.tv/24hdumanslive
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:07 (Ref:3909535)   #1291
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:

Eurosport 1 coverage has not started but they had mics on on the Eurosport Player plain feed... hopefully it does not mean the comms turn up later in this plain feed.
Whoever did the intro missed the fact the Rebellion bodywork detached, and blamed Lotterrer. And then said Porsche did 700 races at Le Mans.

Just bleh. Switched to the official stream already.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:11 (Ref:3909537)   #1292
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Strange, the page on the fiawec live site had previously specifically said, no practice video. But there we are with video for practice. Not complaining by any means. Great quality stream right now.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:47 (Ref:3909540)   #1293
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Good.

I enjoy him and his silliness during the night hours when the race has settled down. It becomes a bit like a poor mans Test Match Special, which isn’t a bad thing. Also I’m hoping the old boy who comes on around 1-2am to tell his usual stories of races from the 70s and 80s makes an appearance as well.

#hotbox
Old 12 Jun 2019, 14:49 (Ref:3909541)   #1294
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Eurosport currently has onboard streams setup for:

Toyota 7
Toyota 8
Porsche 93
1 Rebellion
7 Toyota
8 Toyota

36 Signatech
38 JCDC

51 Ferrari
91 Porsche
92 Porsche
95 Aston Martin

These are available on the official site. And Eurosport has the 93 Porsche too.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 15:02 (Ref:3909542)   #1295
deggis
Veteran

Finland
The comms just turned up on the Eurosport Player plain feed, as I expected earlier... Argh. Picture wise the same feed so just no comms during ad breaks.

Might be still a mistake.

Last edited by deggis; 12 Jun 2019 at 15:16.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 15:15 (Ref:3909543)   #1296
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Rebellion onboard:

https://www.youtube.com/user/motul/live
Old 12 Jun 2019, 15:20 (Ref:3909545)   #1297
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
The comms just turned up on the Eurosport Player plain feed, as I expected earlier... Argh. Picture wise the same feed so just no comms during ad breaks.

Might be still a mistake.
I hope it is.
An indication for that could be that I also got the English comms on German Eurosport Player that has German comms on the TV feed.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 15:27 (Ref:3909546)   #1298
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Please no Calton Kirby. Please no Carlton Kirby. Let there be no Carlton Kirby. Pleeease.
Oh Botherations!
Old 12 Jun 2019, 15:31 (Ref:3909548)   #1299
Babapapa
Racer

Germany
Gelsenkirchen
Babapapa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Couldn't resist, but wonder how much i would pay for access to be on air for everything.

https://twitter.com/Baba_papa/status...27991348338688
Old 12 Jun 2019, 15:34 (Ref:3909550)   #1300
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Good.

... Also I’m hoping the old boy who comes on around 1-2am to tell his usual stories of races from the 70s and 80s makes an appearance as well.

#hotbox
Are you referring to Hugh Chamberlain per chance?!