Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:10 (Ref:4069211)   #51
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

We are bad people.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:17 (Ref:4069224)   #52
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Then take the lid off and drink it…..
Wow, I was thinking an entirely different use but well played sir
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:19 (Ref:4069228)   #53
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Curry has arrived!
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:31 (Ref:4069240)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice, the wife ordered Chinese this evening. And she's already been asleep for almost 2 hours now

I'm thinking I need to find a good steak for tomorrow now
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:42 (Ref:4069258)   #55
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Then take the lid off and drink it…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

We are bad people.
I need to start drinking something, i'm getting drowzy, so either the booze will give me a jolt or i'll be switching to coffee. I need to stay awake for at least 4 more hours before a nap.

And also, i'm the only adult home, and i have no idea where one of my kids is, so I prolly shouldn't down a bottle just yet!
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:43 (Ref:4069259)   #56
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Nice, the wife ordered Chinese this evening. And she's already been asleep for almost 2 hours now

I'm thinking I need to find a good steak for tomorrow now
I'm thinking a nap and then a pub lunch.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:07 (Ref:4069273)   #57
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Need a Red Bull if I'm gonna make it much longer and have none
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:09 (Ref:4069275)   #58
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
took 3 hours but poured another bourbon. I will probably alternate with coffee for a bit

I was hoping for a midnight snack later, but still pretty full from the burgers and fries.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:11 (Ref:4069280)   #59
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I’ve finished it now. The curry was good.
Attached Thumbnails
49D38043-73FD-4FFB-88AE-6D080E54B54F.jpeg  
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:18 (Ref:4069285)   #60
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I’ve finished it now. The curry was good.
That looks good as F*@%
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:19 (Ref:4069286)   #61
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Nice, looks good. Don't expect a curry at Petit sir
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:19 (Ref:4069287)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice. I’ve contented myself with a punt ras……
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:48 (Ref:4069349)   #63
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
watch it, I’ll post a table. A massive table.
You know what they say about men with massive tables, right?
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:50 (Ref:4069354)   #64
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, but he's old and using a PC so tables don't bother him. See his college football tables
don't like it? I'll send you the spreadsheet. Please feel free....
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:53 (Ref:4069360)   #65
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
It would be a picture of a note card with scratched out numbers and close enough written at the end
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:55 (Ref:4069363)   #66
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
they have many chairs.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 04:06 (Ref:4069466)   #67
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Plenty of room for pie?
Old 22 Aug 2021, 04:14 (Ref:4069474)   #68
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Plenty of room for pie?
I hang my head in shame. This is a much better reply.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 09:15 (Ref:4069585)   #69
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
After my recent brake change i am about ready for a coffee.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 09:55 (Ref:4069603)   #70
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just had full English, managed to stay awake to eat it…..
Old 22 Aug 2021, 10:00 (Ref:4069605)   #71
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Just had full English, managed to stay awake to eat it…..
I only learned what that was a few years ago, as it was key to the plot of an episode of my favorite cartoon!
Old 22 Aug 2021, 11:42 (Ref:4069648)   #72
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Waffles!
Old 22 Aug 2021, 12:01 (Ref:4069661)   #73
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Waffles!
Also an episode of the same show!

It is Teen Titans Go and it is spectacular in case anybody was wondering.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 14:39 (Ref:4069799)   #74
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I finished it off with black coffee followed by Pigs-n-a-blanket.

Quote:
they have many chairs.
Quote:
Plenty of room for pie?
Pie in chairs? I like that, too
Old 22 Aug 2021, 14:39 (Ref:4069800)   #75
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I only learned what that was a few years ago, as it was key to the plot of an episode of my favorite cartoon!
This one?

https://teen-titans-go.fandom.com/wiki/Hot_Salad_Water

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2017/01/23/bacon-most-important-part-full-english-breakfast

Hash Browns are the source of many an argument when it comes to part of a Full English...