Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2022, 08:40 (Ref:4112628)   #301
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes they open today
Old 3 Jun 2022, 18:02 (Ref:4112703)   #302
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe there was a topic to sell your Le Mans tickets, I can't find it anymore so I think this might be the best place.

I have 2 General Entrance tickets for sale. Can be picked up from tomorrow in Le Mans.
Old 3 Jun 2022, 20:26 (Ref:4112723)   #303
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
st to start a fresh tread as time is running out to sell anything now
Old 4 Jun 2022, 22:07 (Ref:4112902)   #304
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We are all packed and ready for our tunnel in the morning. See you all there soon
Old 5 Jun 2022, 05:00 (Ref:4112926)   #305
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
We are all packed and ready for our tunnel in the morning. See you all there soon
see you tuesday hope you have no problems on the run down
Old 5 Jun 2022, 05:11 (Ref:4112927)   #306
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just had another email from the ACO all about the "green ticket" additional benifits if you travelled to the cicuit by breen transport. to get this you must show a registration for a hybrid car(not very green TBH) a fully electric car (lets dig up the last rainforest to mine lithiam) or public transport ticket. So if you want a free 2022 eco cup just wave a tram ticket at them.
Old 5 Jun 2022, 09:19 (Ref:4112953)   #307
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think I mentioned the green ticket thing earlier. It still doesn't tempt me to get the Mach E out.

Just checking my Le Shuttle docs and I have to upload a covid certificate. Not a problem except the NHS app is down. I have a hard copy which I can hopefully scan and upload. Can't do that until 1020 this morning though.......
Old 6 Jun 2022, 06:31 (Ref:4113117)   #308
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
NHS app is working now. Just updated my travel pass and see that it is now valid for 6 months, rather than 1. Not that anyone has ever checked it
Old 6 Jun 2022, 06:44 (Ref:4113119)   #309
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We were checked as we left the UK, but no checks of any kind here in France.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 12:35 (Ref:4113200)   #310
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
We were checked as we left the UK, but no checks of any kind here in France.
You must just look super healthy!!
Old 6 Jun 2022, 16:10 (Ref:4113266)   #311
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well everything sort of ready for the off tomorrow morning, just the cool box to sort out and the obvious problem of fitting it all in the daimler when it arrives, car was built for comfort (for those in the back) not for camping holidays but i am sure we will fit it all in somewhere
Old 7 Jun 2022, 04:25 (Ref:4113360)   #312
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK up and almost ready to go. phone is not really ggod at forum stuff so it is good bye from me for a week. Have a safe journey down for those going today and over the next few days. see you at the meet saturday.
Old 7 Jun 2022, 05:59 (Ref:4113363)   #313
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Safe journey Simon and see you soon.
Old 7 Jun 2022, 08:21 (Ref:4113377)   #314
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have a great trip down Simon, we're not leaving until this afternoon, but hopefully will be at La Sarthe early doors tomorrow morning, après petit-déj
Old 7 Jun 2022, 08:36 (Ref:4113379)   #315
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There's a TR camping, GA and Eurotunnel crossing (Thurs-Sun) on Ebay for 175 or best offer if anyone fancies a last-minute bargain!
Old 7 Jun 2022, 18:33 (Ref:4113455)   #316
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://www.dailysportscar.com/2022/...-notebook.html

Randomly got interviewed in the pit lane
Old 7 Jun 2022, 19:06 (Ref:4113462)   #317
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent.
Old 7 Jun 2022, 19:13 (Ref:4113463)   #318
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
https://www.dailysportscar.com/2022/...-notebook.html

Randomly got interviewed in the pit lane
That's terrific!
Old 8 Jun 2022, 07:52 (Ref:4113489)   #319
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Woohoo! Waiting to board the ferry.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 09:21 (Ref:4113499)   #320
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Bit of a faff at the tunnel I've missed my train so waiting for the next one. Hey ho.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 18:36 (Ref:4113621)   #321
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just a heads up if you’re here - there is a Porsche LMDh in the Porsche VIP unit behind the village. I managed to snap a pic before the woman came running to shut the blinds haha.

Worth a nosey if you’re passing.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 11:33 (Ref:4113692)   #322
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Still feels quiet here. I'm sure it is usually busier by this time.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 12:06 (Ref:4113696)   #323
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yup it is quiet. Just been up to the nice ladies in the ACO and picked up my wristband and goodies. Currently enjoying the sunshine at Virage Porsche. Shopping this am and I have procured something wet and some French sausage which should be just right on Saturday. Preparing to wander over to Maison Blanche later for the hyperpole.
Old 10 Jun 2022, 07:31 (Ref:4113896)   #324
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I must admit I thought the crowd was about the same as usual on Wednesday and yesterday. Quiet out at Indianapolis on Wednesday (apart from the din coming from the campsite!), busier at Arnage last night. Reasonably busy in T17 during the day. We were filmed by the circuit TV in the grandstand, so watch out for us, I guess probably on the French DVD!
Old 10 Jun 2022, 11:29 (Ref:4113928)   #325
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Just realised - too late, at the airport- that I have forgotten my ACO membership card.