Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 16 May 2021, 09:42 (Ref:4051872)   #526
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
#88 - drive-through for track limits. After 40 minutes already
Old 16 May 2021, 09:43 (Ref:4051874)   #527
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
The incident has been noted
And punished ... drive-through
I shouldn't have doubted Eduardo. The man is always spot on.
Old 16 May 2021, 09:50 (Ref:4051875)   #528
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
More Drive-throughs: 21 and 22
Old 16 May 2021, 10:03 (Ref:4051880)   #529
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
The gaps in the timing and scoring are way off.
Both on the ELMS site as on the Better Timing system.

Weird ...
Old 16 May 2021, 10:16 (Ref:4051881)   #530
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
The gaps in the timing and scoring are way off.
Both on the ELMS site as on the Better Timing system.

Weird ...
I suspect they're using the same data source.
Old 16 May 2021, 15:57 (Ref:4051927)   #531
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed the race, despite the spoiler whatsapp messages from my son (I was watching about an hour and a half behind)! A very ordinary day for his team. Lots of fun and games when the rain came down but a great race by WRT. Good commentary too by Graham and Jonny.
Old 16 May 2021, 16:25 (Ref:4051932)   #532
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, very enjoyable race. That rain was ridiculous, so many car flying off one after the other.
The ELMS really is a great series, it's working so well, and has been for many a year now.
Old 16 May 2021, 16:36 (Ref:4051934)   #533
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
I enjoyed it too.

There was a problem with the timing and scoring on all websites I could find.
Not when the gaps were shown on screen though.
Old 16 May 2021, 17:40 (Ref:4051944)   #534
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very good race with plenty of action, I totally forgot it was a, boring waste of space spec series ?????

Sean
Old 16 May 2021, 18:25 (Ref:4051949)   #535
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Excellent race. Loving WRT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Very good race with plenty of action, I totally forgot it was a, boring waste of space spec series ?????

Sean
It's possible to enjoy something and point out the massive faults it is. Life is complicated.
Old 16 May 2021, 18:48 (Ref:4051954)   #536
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
It's possible to enjoy something and point out the massive faults it is. Life is complicated.
Wow, that was deep. I had to check and make sure this was Tenths, and not the"Modern Philosopher" forum
Old 5 Jun 2021, 14:55 (Ref:4054710)   #537
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks like that DragonSpeed has skipped the 4 Hours of Le Castellet. Surprisong as they were in the entry list with Gustavo. Anybody knows the reason?

Having looked the qulification, it is tight between G-Drive, WRT and United. We shoyuld have a nice race tomorrow
Old 5 Jun 2021, 16:36 (Ref:4054724)   #538
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
I think I know - will check and report
Old 5 Jun 2021, 18:59 (Ref:4054740)   #539
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed the qually session, although my YT stream kept cutting to adverts which it's never done before.....
Old 5 Jun 2021, 19:05 (Ref:4054744)   #540
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are those the youtube ads or from the broadcaster. I think youtube shows more than they used to.
Comedy theory, but when I watch youtube on my laptop I get ads more often than when I watch via my telly or ipad.
I's subsribe to youtube to get rid of them, but I don't want any of the other features, just the no ads bit so $15 a month seems a lot.
Old 5 Jun 2021, 19:07 (Ref:4054745)   #541
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
YT I believe Adam, but I've watched hours of ELMS and MLMC without a single ad before.... I did watch it after the event, so I wonder if that had anything to do with it? Not being live? Yeah, the subscription is just OTT.
Old 5 Jun 2021, 19:17 (Ref:4054748)   #542
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
The ads are YouTube, they're new. If you're using Chrome, I suggest this:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...namgkkbiglidom

I know we need ads to pay for websites and stuff, but YouTube ads are becoming very user hostile.
Old 5 Jun 2021, 21:24 (Ref:4054767)   #543
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It was on my TV..... At one point I was getting them every 2-3 minutes.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 07:07 (Ref:4054803)   #544
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
The ads are YouTube, they're new. If you're using Chrome, I suggest this:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...namgkkbiglidom

I know we need ads to pay for websites and stuff, but YouTube ads are becoming very user hostile.

Yes I started to use adblocker on my devices when I had enough of having songs on YouTube autoplay being interrupted by adverts, as I was listening them through my headphones
Old 6 Jun 2021, 14:01 (Ref:4054886)   #545
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I watched the whole race - nearly live (about 10 minutes behind) and not a single ad.

Entertaining race.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 21:07 (Ref:4055001)   #546
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Best race of the ELMS season so far .

No, I'm not just saying that because WRT didn't win! It was telling that it took the worst possible timing for a SC to finally throw them off. Deletraz looked far from comfortable having to battle for position throughout his drive time.

Was there any further explanation for the time Colapinto lost in his first stop? It sort-of evened up the race with #22 after Aberdein's puncture, but de Vries had enough pace left to pull away from Gamble at the end.
Old 10 Jul 2021, 10:31 (Ref:4060609)   #547
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Positive covid test for van Uitert means the #32 is out of the Monza 4 Hours.

https://twitter.com/UnitedAutosport/...209789952?s=19
Old 10 Jul 2021, 11:15 (Ref:4060614)   #548
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Positive covid test for van Uitert means the #32 is out of the Monza 4 Hours.

https://twitter.com/UnitedAutosport/...209789952?s=19
A bit weird.

Can't they race with just the 2 drivers? Others do that as well.
Or replace van Uitert with someone else? Others have done that before, too.
Old 10 Jul 2021, 13:24 (Ref:4060628)   #549
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Unless they were told to quarantine everyone who was in contact with Uitert.
Old 10 Jul 2021, 14:13 (Ref:4060638)   #550
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Unless they were told to quarantine everyone who was in contact with Uitert.
Yes, that will be it.