Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 17 Jun 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4056843)   #976
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Hopefully you guys can use the lessons you learned from the first and put it to better use for Monza
Old 18 Jun 2021, 16:13 (Ref:4057017)   #977
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Some nice drawings of the 007

https://twitter.com/pan_nullo/status...643905541?s=19
Old 18 Jun 2021, 21:16 (Ref:4057056)   #978
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
https://www.hotcars.com/glickenhaus-and-their-cars/
Old 20 Jun 2021, 11:16 (Ref:4057305)   #979
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I confess I am troubled by an opening to an article which starts with 'Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus has built some truly sick cars....'
Old 20 Jun 2021, 12:38 (Ref:4057317)   #980
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I confess I am troubled by an opening to an article which starts with 'Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus has built some truly sick cars....'
Old 21 Jun 2021, 11:45 (Ref:4057593)   #981
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Drivers for Monza race have been revealed...ooooohhh....Ryan Briscoe was sent to the principals office!!
Old 21 Jun 2021, 15:43 (Ref:4057629)   #982
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
https://www.motul.com/gb/en/news/eve...you-never-stop
Old 21 Jun 2021, 15:45 (Ref:4057630)   #983
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Drivers for Monza race have been revealed...ooooohhh....Ryan Briscoe was sent to the principals office!!
It was always planned for Gustavo to have a crack at Monza. Ryan was fast, I like him and anything else is "so what".
Old 22 Jun 2021, 09:32 (Ref:4057719)   #984
Lorenzo S
Racer

England
Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Lorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I just love this quote and the attitude!:

Quote:
When the clutch went, the motor revved to 11,900rpm, which is way too much. But the Motul oil held up really well. We drained some out, swished it around in a plastic dish, and saw no metal. So, we figured, “hey, maybe the engine’s okay”, and we kept running.
Long may the racing gods smile favourably on this fantastic project!
Old 22 Jun 2021, 12:07 (Ref:4057746)   #985
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Shows it won't be for the want of trying. Anyway let's hope the car goes better at Monza, it will bode well for LM
Old 22 Jun 2021, 23:52 (Ref:4057811)   #986
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My T-Shirt has arrived.
Old 23 Jun 2021, 01:52 (Ref:4057815)   #987
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
My T-Shirt has arrived.
Lucky! I have a hat and shirt on the way. I need a new race wardrobe!
Old 23 Jun 2021, 07:06 (Ref:4057827)   #988
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Who has copied di Grassi's reply to a recent tweet? For some reason it is "hidden" for me. Beating myself for not copying it (
Old 23 Jun 2021, 08:02 (Ref:4057831)   #989
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Lucky! I have a hat and shirt on the way. I need a new race wardrobe!
You guys in the States are soooo lucky.....
Old 23 Jun 2021, 16:59 (Ref:4057911)   #990
andrewn7
Rookie

United Kingdom
andrewn7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandrewn7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
You guys in the States are soooo lucky.....
You can get the merch in the UK, if you don't mind the shipping costs ?

I ordered and received mine, figured it would be worth it to have my Son's name on the beast itself ?
Old 23 Jun 2021, 21:12 (Ref:4057921)   #991
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewn7 View Post
You can get the merch in the UK, if you don't mind the shipping costs ?

I ordered and received mine, figured it would be worth it to have my Son's name on the beast itself ?
Yes, I know I can, but the shipping cost of $37 for a $28 t shirt makes it over £46 for a t shirt and that I just cannot justify....
Old 24 Jun 2021, 01:09 (Ref:4057930)   #992
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewn7 View Post
I forgot I had this bit too!
Old 24 Jun 2021, 08:04 (Ref:4057951)   #993
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Yes, I know I can, but the shipping cost of $37 for a $28 t shirt makes it over £46 for a t shirt and that I just cannot justify....
Good grief that's steep!!

Cost me 18 quid to send one of my t-shirts to Oz the other day. Almost doubled in price in a few weeks!
Not sure very many people want to pay more for postage than the price of the item itself!!
Old 24 Jun 2021, 09:00 (Ref:4057963)   #994
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Good grief that's steep!!

Cost me 18 quid to send one of my t-shirts to Oz the other day. Almost doubled in price in a few weeks!
Not sure very many people want to pay more for postage than the price of the item itself!!
No. If it was about the same, I'd bite the bullet and accept it, but there is also the potential of having to pay import tax as well which means that it could end up costing even more.
Old 24 Jun 2021, 14:48 (Ref:4057999)   #995
AndrewCherry
Racer

European Union
Horsham
AndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Off topic I know @chunterer, but is that tshirt in your profile one of yours? I could be interested!
Old 24 Jun 2021, 20:17 (Ref:4058055)   #996
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Have you guys seen the renders of hydrogen ICE 007?

I just wonder what the benefit of "external" fuel tanks is?
Old 24 Jun 2021, 21:06 (Ref:4058058)   #997
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Have you guys seen the renders of hydrogen ICE 007?

I just wonder what the benefit of "external" fuel tanks is?
When used as a combustible fuel, the energy capacity of LH compared to gasoline is much worse (in terms of volume). Therefore, a much greater volume of LH needs to be carried to travel the same distance (to have the same MJ/stint) as gasoline.
Old 25 Jun 2021, 02:11 (Ref:4058082)   #998
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
That still doesn't answer why the tanks aren't integrated within the bodywork and instead suspended like missiles in the front of... the rear wing.
Old 25 Jun 2021, 02:30 (Ref:4058084)   #999
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I think it is just an idea, coupled with a bit of fun, and the first high level iteration to maybe be developed further.
Old 25 Jun 2021, 08:35 (Ref:4058101)   #1000
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
That still doesn't answer why the tanks aren't integrated within the bodywork and instead suspended like missiles in the front of... the rear wing.
They were asked why, and the response was that the extra volume meant that there is not room within the bodywork.