Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 26 Jan 2020, 00:51 (Ref:3953598)   #276
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've given up completely on trying to find coverage and NOT paying for another effing package because Comcast sucks ass. It is 100% Comcast's doing wanting to nickel and dime everyone for losing cable subscribers. I'll follow here but viewing outside of Petit is done this season. This is the WORST deal IMSA has ever had and NOT a step forward, I don't care how cheap it is. Paying just feeds the bull excrement system of paying more for less. I'll find something else to do and feel better about my day. But then I've thought Comcast should be broken up since they started buying everything, it just feels like they're up to their usual
Old 26 Jan 2020, 00:56 (Ref:3953600)   #277
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
#19 Legge and #96 Foley swapping lead twice...
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:09 (Ref:3953602)   #278
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Okay peeps. Enjoy. We're going out drinking and listening good tunes!
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:18 (Ref:3953603)   #279
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Okay peeps. Enjoy. We're going out drinking and listening good tunes!
What KIND of good tunes?
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:20 (Ref:3953604)   #280
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've given up completely on trying to find coverage and NOT paying for another effing package because Comcast sucks ass. It is 100% Comcast's doing wanting to nickel and dime everyone for losing cable subscribers. I'll follow here but viewing outside of Petit is done this season. This is the WORST deal IMSA has ever had and NOT a step forward, I don't care how cheap it is. Paying just feeds the bull excrement system of paying more for less. I'll find something else to do and feel better about my day. But then I've thought Comcast should be broken up since they started buying everything, it just feels like they're up to their usual
Dueces I guess? $20 a year is a small hill to die on...or find a vpn service and watch just fine.

Vettes seem to have a decent exhaust flame emitting even during full throttle, not just downshifts.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:21 (Ref:3953605)   #281
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
I'm kinda with you. I'm not paying the extra. But they must be extra anal about taking away streams, which is annoying. I'll see it again at 11, I guess. Or just go radio silent until the imsa upload in a few days.

It's been a real good race so far.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:27 (Ref:3953606)   #282
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
Quote:
Do you remember having coverage of a sports car race switched to Nascar Qualifying. I do. I noted that NBCSG has all the Nascar Qual; so I wonder if we'll get more IMSA sprint race coverage free. After problems signing up, I opted for monthly until I see what will be available.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:30 (Ref:3953608)   #283
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The BMW is massive!

I know we all know, but it just struck me again.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:35 (Ref:3953609)   #284
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Earl Bamber (porsche) is quite content to follow Augusto Farfus (bmw) right now. Driving looks very relax between the two cars from the onboards. I"m sure he won't pull what we will now call a "Rieberas".
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:36 (Ref:3953611)   #285
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belt driven View Post
What KIND of good tunes?
Cracker at the 40 watt. It's a great show if you can catch it one year (and happen to like Cracker).
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:38 (Ref:3953612)   #286
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Dueces I guess? $20 a year is a small hill to die on...or find a vpn service and watch just fine.

Vettes seem to have a decent exhaust flame emitting even during full throttle, not just downshifts.
Who's dying? Do you have effing stake in NBCSports selling more of these. It's MORE money for LESS than we got before. Sorry but taking EVERY feeder series to behind a paywall live and almost half of the season action in the big show (yes, that's mostly Daytona and Sebring) to behind it as well is less than we had last season. I'm supposed to be grateful and pay more, sorry the cost is COMPLETELY inconsequential, for something that doesn't add a damn thing??? That's a loss of services and yet everyone at IMSA tried to tell us better. And just to add to it, NBCSPORTS and IMSA are deleting critical posts about the coverage on Facebook. Not exactly a winning strategy idiots, there's a history of the page and it shows the posts.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:41 (Ref:3953613)   #287
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Cracker at the 40 watt. It's a great show if you can catch it one year (and happen to like Cracker).
Spoken word from a bad beatnik poet at the 40 Watt is better than the hacks and garbage interviews in the race. The race itself was fine but damn they make Little E sound like an idiot somehow. And Rutledge can stay home in Fayette county talking to himself
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:43 (Ref:3953614)   #288
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Spoken word from a bad beatnik poet at the 40 Watt is better than the hacks and garbage interviews in the race. The race itself was fine but damn they make Little E sound like an idiot somehow. And Rutledge can stay home in Fayette county talking to himself
Damn man, I really like Cracker.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:46 (Ref:3953615)   #289
MaskedRacer
Veteran

Quote:
Who's dying? Do you have effing stake in NBCSports selling more of these. It's MORE money for LESS than we got before. Sorry but taking EVERY feeder series to behind a paywall live and almost half of the season action in the big show (yes, that's mostly Daytona and Sebring) to behind it as well is less than we had last season. I'm supposed to be grateful and pay more, sorry the cost is COMPLETELY inconsequential, for something that doesn't add a damn thing??? That's a loss of services and yet everyone at IMSA tried to tell us better. And just to add to it, NBCSPORTS and IMSA are deleting critical posts about the coverage on Facebook. Not exactly a winning strategy idiots, there's a history of the page and it shows the posts.
Yeah the whole topic is first world problems. Get back to the racing. Things have settled quite nicely right now. At that point where the key is to just circulate laps. And keep a steady pace. GTLM requires 1 min 44 approx. GTD 1 min 47
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:52 (Ref:3953616)   #290
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Damn man, I really like Cracker.
Oh no, that wasn't a dig at Cracker at all. It was at the interruptions of racing for talking heads.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:54 (Ref:3953617)   #291
MaskedRacer
Veteran

At a stage of the race I love. Middle of the evening. The infield party is at full song now. Fireworks is coming up. And we have a real flow and rhythm to the race as it remains green flag. Less of a time to analyze about the on track stuff, but rather to just take in everything with the beautiful sounds of sportscar racing engines.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:55 (Ref:3953618)   #292
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Yeah the whole topic is first world problems. Get back to the racing. Things have settled quite nicely right now. At that point where the key is to just circulate laps. And keep a steady pace. GTLM requires 1 min 44 approx. GTD 1 min 47
Yup, I should ****ing worry about whether I have food or shelter over where my money is spent. F off with your idiot childlike reasoning. No wonder why these morons can charge more money for less product in all manners of production. I'll take my break now and feel better for taking a break. I thought the BOP *****ing was bad but the incessant need to tell us how we should spend our money and not ***** about 20 bucks not being anything. It isn't about the actual cost, it's the need for more and more and more for less.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 01:58 (Ref:3953619)   #293
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Let’s take a step snack from this now

Back to racing
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:26 (Ref:3953620)   #294
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
38 in the barriers. Still no FCY.

Edit:Spoke to soon.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:35 (Ref:3953621)   #295
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
#55...not restarting.

revving the hell out of it finally gets going. That clutch is going to be toasty
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:35 (Ref:3953622)   #296
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and the last free streaming are gone...

lol this Brazilain Fox Sh*T geo-blocked the race even they are not showing the race...

I gonna wait fro MSNBC link to work again, not they are showing Skate...
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:38 (Ref:3953623)   #297
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
and the last free streaming are gone...

lol this Brazilain Fox Sh*T geo-blocked the race even they are not showing the race...

I gonna wait fro MSNBC link to work again, not they are showing Skate...
cough***get a good VPN***cough
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:45 (Ref:3953624)   #298
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not saying I would recommend circumventing the geo-block by spending a few bucks a month on a VPN ..... definitely not saying that's what i did ... but I an enjoying the race a good deal.

By the way ... a lot of VPN programs come with a free month/30-day money-back guarantee ... not that anyone should take advantage of that to watch select races ....
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:48 (Ref:3953627)   #299
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R. Taylor hit in the door by that annoying invisible car ......
Old 26 Jan 2020, 02:49 (Ref:3953628)   #300
kvenom
Veteran

#55 has already had a starter motor fail and the back up has to last 16hrs.