Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Jul 2001, 11:42 (Ref:122002)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zonta and Button ...

Just to note that anything I say about either one is my personal opinion and not the opinion of the management.

I freely admit I am incapable of being objective about Zonta and thus shouldn't get involved in petty squabbles about him - but as Indiana Jones' father said, "I'm as human as the next guy."

So I'm not arguing about it any more.

Thank you.
Old 26 Jul 2001, 14:45 (Ref:122096)   #2
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Oh Liz, we still love you...

Stephen.
Old 26 Jul 2001, 15:42 (Ref:122129)   #3
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Is that a disclaimer Liz.. We still love you even if you do #$%^ Michael Schumacher....Just "pulling" your leg

Regards....Jeremy

Last edited by JeremySmith; 26 Jul 2001 at 15:43.
Old 26 Jul 2001, 15:43 (Ref:122131)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I never say anything about any of them that I wouldnt say to their faces. But it's all my extremely subjective opinion and thus can be ignored at will.
Old 26 Jul 2001, 16:05 (Ref:122137)   #5
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
I never say anything about any of them that I wouldnt say to their faces. But it's all my extremely subjective opinion and thus can be ignored at will.
I believe you would, and that is to be admired..
Old 27 Jul 2001, 02:17 (Ref:122355)   #6
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I just hope Zonta doesn't blush too much.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 09:13 (Ref:122487)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What's the difference between Zonta and Button?

One's a talented underestimated driver and the other one is............................

from South America.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 10:42 (Ref:122508)   #8
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
What's the difference between Zonta and Button?

One's a talented underestimated driver and the other one is............................

from South America.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 11:07 (Ref:122532)   #9
Liz
Veteran

What's the difference between Button and Zonta?

Button who?

Oh, THAT Button.

One is a hard-working, talented, well-mannered boy who is making the most of his chances on the grid; the other is

British.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 11:15 (Ref:122539)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
What's the difference between Button and Zonta?

Button who?

Oh, THAT Button.

One is a hard-working, talented, well-mannered boy who is making the most of his chances on the grid; the other is

British.
15 All.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 12:54 (Ref:122588)   #11
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I never knew that!

So, Zonta is British you say... hmmmm...
Old 27 Jul 2001, 13:10 (Ref:122597)   #12
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Zonta is British?

No wonder the guy is useless!

Old 27 Jul 2001, 14:05 (Ref:122612)   #13
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz

British.
liz, luv, think we've heard stories about different zonta's, then...

(children, children, you'll have the thought police after you soon..)
Old 28 Jul 2001, 03:34 (Ref:122856)   #14
Liz
Veteran

He's well mannered to me because I am twice your age, Bella dear.

Sad but true.....
Old 28 Jul 2001, 17:04 (Ref:123099)   #15
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
In fairness, Mr Zonta didn't cover himself in glory in today's qualifying did he?

Stephen
Old 28 Jul 2001, 17:43 (Ref:123112)   #16
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Then again, none of the Hondas looked so good.

How are Button and Zonta alike?

They've both learned humility driving for teams starting with the letter "B".