Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Feb 2015, 13:31 (Ref:3501933)   #1
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking for a camping ticket

Hello folks,

I'm looking for a camping ticket for this years Le Mans 24 hours. I was too late with my pre order so I couldn't get a decent ticket.
So if someone has a ticket to spare I'm looking for one .

Thanks guys.
Old 6 Feb 2015, 13:36 (Ref:3501934)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
keep an eye on this and the other forums i am sure there will be a few offered before June, if not the ACO always has a few for sale early in the race week. Might be worth getting a BJ one for know and then see if something better turns up
Old 6 Feb 2015, 18:25 (Ref:3502017)   #3
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
keep an eye on this and the other forums i am sure there will be a few offered before June, if not the ACO always has a few for sale early in the race week. Might be worth getting a BJ one for know and then see if something better turns up
Getting a bj..... Really Simon!
Old 6 Feb 2015, 18:41 (Ref:3502023)   #4
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Luckily I'm a regular here and I know better than to think of sexual references :').
Old 6 Feb 2015, 19:32 (Ref:3502036)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
ho ho very funny nobster for that remark we should make you stay on beausejour
Old 6 Feb 2015, 20:19 (Ref:3502051)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Ha ha, first time I read that I thought he was saying give someone a BJ for a camping pass. That's one way to get a good spot I guess!
Old 6 Feb 2015, 20:28 (Ref:3502056)   #7
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry Simon but it was too easy....
Old 6 Feb 2015, 22:19 (Ref:3502109)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
will be careful of using that in future it had not even crossed my mind to be honest
Old 25 Feb 2015, 10:23 (Ref:3508749)   #9
Nonsocucinare
Rookie

Nonsocucinare should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a camping ticket for Houx Annexe however as I'm going and have a car you wouldn't be able to bring in another car. Had one adult drop out.

@nonsocucinare
Old 26 Feb 2015, 07:29 (Ref:3509147)   #10
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsocucinare View Post
I have a camping ticket for Houx Annexe however as I'm going and have a car you wouldn't be able to bring in another car. Had one adult drop out.

@nonsocucinare
Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a ticket where I can also take my car to the camping spot.
Old 14 Mar 2015, 21:06 (Ref:3515222)   #11
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer

Bump/kick/still looking!
Old 14 Mar 2015, 21:22 (Ref:3515228)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
seems to be very few camping passes for sale anywhere yet but i would not worry there will be some available as the race gets closer and if not you will be able to get one for the cheap site (no not going to mention it) when you get there
Old 15 Mar 2015, 16:20 (Ref:3515512)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
seems to be very few camping passes for sale anywhere yet but i would not worry there will be some available as the race gets closer and if not you will be able to get one for the cheap site (no not going to mention it) when you get there
It's in the ferry terminal at Cherbourg, so quite a walk......