Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Jan 2009, 10:05 (Ref:2363598)   #1
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
The State of The F1 Forum

I have many thoughts on this matter, but I will not go on about them at the moment. I think my concerns could be extended to other parts of ten-tenths, but that is not really relevant. I have been here since October 2002 (I mean ten-tenths and the F1 forum both, by definition). The standard of discussion/debate, since then, has, IMHO, deteroriated significantly.

I hope the issues will be dealt with, and that the solutions can be of use to the rest of the site.

Please, I beg, put aside all the essentially unimportant partisanship. I recall, in years gone by, this place being an actively interesting place of discussion. Alas, in recent times, this aspect has not been so true (this is tremendously sad to me).

The sportscar forum is doing OK, but it seems to be starting to following the path of some years back of the F1 forum. This worries me.

I am just concerned about Ten-Tenths.

RATIONAL DISCUSSION PLEASE.

FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER THE CRAP YOU THINK MATTERS - LET US CONSIDER THE SURVIVAL OF THIS WONDERFUL SITE.

Last edited by Dutton; 1 Jan 2009 at 10:12.