Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 18 Oct 2004, 16:04 (Ref:1127428)   #1
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fittest V8 Gridgirls

We in Blighty have heard that V8 grid girls are really fit, so if you've got any pics, why not post them here (instead of on the single seaters page) so we can all marvel at yer antipodean luvlies!!!
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:10 (Ref:1127668)   #2
mmciau
Veteran

Australia
South Australia
mmciau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mathias,
You and your mates keep away from our "luvlies" - ours and ours alone!!!!!!

You keep approving of your ladies on

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=53049

Kind regards

Mike

Last edited by mmciau; 18 Oct 2004 at 20:11.
Old 18 Oct 2004, 20:20 (Ref:1127683)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by mmciau
Mathias,
You and your mates keep away from our "luvlies" - ours and ours alone!!!!!!

Spoilsport. hrug:
Old 19 Oct 2004, 00:15 (Ref:1127881)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I'll second that , How rude , we want some pics
Old 19 Oct 2004, 04:02 (Ref:1127926)   #5
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.pbase.com/nathanwong/v8supergirls

Pics of the Bartercard V8Supergirls at Oran Park

That ought to get you blokes started

and for a superfit and superfine gridgirl - www.whitetiger.com.au
Old 19 Oct 2004, 04:55 (Ref:1127941)   #6
1200Datto27
Veteran

Australia
Croydon
1200Datto27 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
They have been posted on the Fittest grid girls forum, but there are a few people on there that have a whinge about them not being "Single Seater" girls
Old 19 Oct 2004, 11:16 (Ref:1128134)   #7
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Datto, I wasn't moaning, merely commenting! Found my way over here looking for the video clip of Jim Edwards (think it was!) hitting a kangaroo...anyone want to post me in the right direction please? or shall I just keep wading my way through old posts?
Old 19 Oct 2004, 11:22 (Ref:1128141)   #8
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Meant Jim Richards, apologies!
Old 19 Oct 2004, 11:44 (Ref:1128158)   #9
Crowestar
Racer

Australia
Crowestar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dunno anything about Jim Edwards's run in with the roo. But I do know about Jim Richards's. Should be here somewhere Suze. Look through the next page or so.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:07 (Ref:1128180)   #10
1200Datto27
Veteran

Australia
Croydon
No wuckers mate, I just can't understand some of the "Us and Them" mentality that some people show on these forums.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:13 (Ref:1128188)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I put a shedload of Aussie Grid Gals up on the other thread.... a pity we cant reload pics at the moment, but it should be coming on stream when the advertising thing sorts itself out
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:18 (Ref:1128195)   #12
Suze
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Crowestar
Dunno anything about Jim Edwards's run in with the roo. But I do know about Jim Richards's. Should be here somewhere Suze. Look through the next page or so.
Haven't found it yet, have more chance now I'm looking for the right person! Lots of things to do though, will look later! Cheers though.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:21 (Ref:1128196)   #13
Suze
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by 1200Datto27
No wuckers mate, I just can't understand some of the "Us and Them" mentality that some people show on these forums.
Sorry if you thought I was making "us and them" mentality..no intent to!

So, Australasian Touring Cars, are they really really good? Never seen a whole race through...if / when I move to Australia, I don't want to miss out on motor-racing!
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:45 (Ref:1128229)   #14
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a couple of clips of the 'roo incident.
Whereabouts are you looking suze?
I could host it up on my site for a short while if you can't find it...
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:51 (Ref:1128237)   #15
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Suze, you have a PM
Old 19 Oct 2004, 12:54 (Ref:1128247)   #16
1200Datto27
Veteran

Australia
Croydon
Depends if you want entertainment, or pure racing. The v8's have a lot of entertainment (usually) built into the format, but can and do suffer from that as well.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 14:13 (Ref:1128352)   #17
Suze
Veteran

England
I want entertainment and pure racing, but not hours and hours of lunch breaks with mg's doing tricks (don't know if you know what I mean, sometimes with F3 they have the little mgs doing doughnut after doughnut), or planes (ie tornado at Donington Park BTCC). There's still a hell of a lot to sort out if I move anyway, don't know whether it would be next year or in 2 years time, but definitely at some point. And then there's all the visas etc etc to go through. And to be honest, I don't know whether I'd prefer New Zealand or Australia anyway - if I don't move out next year, I'm planning a 4 / 6 week holiday!
Old 19 Oct 2004, 15:45 (Ref:1128456)   #18
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I should be moving to Australia next year on a 4 month work visa and a 3 month stay afterwords, as long as I make enough money this winter. I want to race cars in Australia so hopefully I'll have enough money to race at the state level.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 22:45 (Ref:1128890)   #19
1200Datto27
Veteran

Australia
Croydon
In that case go to a state round, not the V8's, as you have to sit through the Donut king bikes, The VB Drivers challenge, grid walks, etc.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 22:53 (Ref:1128898)   #20
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by 1200Datto27
They have been posted on the Fittest grid girls forum, but there are a few people on there that have a whinge about them not being "Single Seater" girls
Yeah a bit picky, but one of them was definitely a two seater... Well from that angle at least.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 23:05 (Ref:1128911)   #21
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well where are they boys all talk no pics show us what you've got
Old 19 Oct 2004, 23:11 (Ref:1128914)   #22
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by flyingduck
Well where are they boys all talk no pics show us what you've got
They're all right here good buddy:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=53049