Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 9 Sep 2010, 22:44 (Ref:2757031)   #151
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
Final batch from this race!
Gary, great to see the photos from Monday, I was only there on Sunday.

---

I found a couple photos of Mini 72.
Attached Thumbnails
Oulton 29 August 2010 Mini 72  5.36pm.jpg   Oulton 29 August 2010 Mini 72  5.43pm.jpg  
Old 10 Sep 2010, 07:59 (Ref:2757161)   #152
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Yep brilliant Gary.Please consider yourself a full member of the Delta Tea Drinking Club.I suppose we had better let in Skellytelly as well..BTW i thought Nicks MGB was getting a bit lairy when braking we just found the OSR brake disc sheared. "bet i get the blame for that"
Thanks Iain, I might take you up on the offer of Tea Drinking at Spa - there's an outside chance that I might make a last-minute trip. If so, I'll come and say 'hello'. Gary
Old 10 Sep 2010, 08:56 (Ref:2757179)   #153
skentellytubby
Racer

United Kingdom
Manchester
skentellytubby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yep brilliant Gary.Please consider yourself a full member of the Delta Tea Drinking Club.I suppose we had better let in Skellytelly as well..BTW i thought Nicks MGB was getting a bit lairy when braking we just found the OSR brake disc sheared. "bet i get the blame for that"
What, and spill tea on my lovely pristine white overalls? I'll need a bib!

Looking forward to sampling your fine tea at Woodgood. I hope you've got bone china??

Offside rear disc?? I'm shocked you would consider such a performance upgrade. Whatever next, a 2.1 engine?!

Last edited by skentellytubby; 10 Sep 2010 at 09:06.
Old 10 Sep 2010, 09:57 (Ref:2757195)   #154
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I have a pair of mugs that were bought for me by a Knight and Lady of the realm. My optition mate broke one but the other still lives so i will reserve for you dear boy and we can have a good old natter about MGB's.
Old 10 Sep 2010, 10:00 (Ref:2757196)   #155
acespeed72
Rookie

United Kingdom
shipley
acespeed72 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Malcolm thanks for pics

Andy Harrison Acespeed Historic Motorsport
Old 10 Sep 2010, 10:11 (Ref:2757201)   #156
skentellytubby
Racer

United Kingdom
Manchester
skentellytubby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I have a pair of mugs that were bought for me by a Knight and Lady of the realm. My optition mate broke one but the other still lives so i will reserve for you dear boy and we can have a good old natter about MGB's.
Ahh spiffing! "High Tea" at Delta's place!!
Old 10 Sep 2010, 10:41 (Ref:2757209)   #157
Nick JM
Veteran

United Kingdom
South Bucks
Nick JM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We, as members of the Delta Knights of the realm, do not refer to our lord's domestique as "place" but rather as "Manor"...on another note perhaps it is due to the fact that Delt'a optician broke the chastened vessel that he has not had his glasses replaced hence the confusion bewteen osf and osr brake disc. Oh and btw the engine is a supercharged V6 as allowed in FIA regs...

What is the betting I will have my knuckles rapped for posting this here and not in "the lighter side"?
Old 10 Sep 2010, 11:11 (Ref:2757216)   #158
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You'll be well down the list, Nick, since you didn't start this OT stuff.

Anyway, whether tea is served at the Manor or not, clearly if Ian is grumpy he will surely be singing Delta Blues.
Old 10 Sep 2010, 12:23 (Ref:2757240)   #159
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
BTW i thought Nicks MGB was getting a bit lairy when braking we just found the OSR brake disc sheared.
And the page number for that on MGB homologation paper is?
Old 10 Sep 2010, 12:23 (Ref:2757242)   #160
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
You'll be well down the list, Nick, since you didn't start this OT stuff.

Anyway, whether tea is served at the Manor or not, clearly if Ian is grumpy he will surely be singing Delta Blues.