Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 14 Oct 2019, 22:52 (Ref:3934462)   #1
Oliver Selzer
Rookie

Germany
Offenbach am Main
Oliver Selzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spa Six Hours 2019 Photography

Hello @all!

Since this is my first post here at TenTenths, please let me introduce myself in short: My name is Oliver, I'm 36 and an absolute lover of cars – and historic racing. The Spa Six Hours easily mark the pinnacle of historic motorsports on the European continent for me (I haven't been to Goodwood, though ).

My other passion is photography and to capture this magic in my very own way. Some say they haven't seen anything like it before, some others even get sick. I leave it up to you if you like what you see or not.

There are two galleries:
1) cut down to 60 images on my blog
2) the complete weekend package!

If you find yourself or your car here and wish to acquire some image(s), I kindly invite you to drop me a line.

Happy scrolling!
Oliver
Old 15 Oct 2019, 08:45 (Ref:3934589)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I love when people go artistic with motorsport photography, there are times when the standard shots of cars just look so "same" and static.

I've even been webmaster for a series and when there were no photographs of a race I was told "just use some of the stuff that wasn't used last time, nobody will know"

Good work.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 10:36 (Ref:3934612)   #3
Oliver Selzer
Rookie

Germany
Offenbach am Main
Grant, thank you very much for your insight. That indeed sounds painful!
Old 15 Oct 2019, 12:49 (Ref:3934668)   #4
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Nice work - I like a mix of 'on track' and 'scene setting' shots (something I need to get better at!). Thanks for sharing
Old 30 Mar 2020, 18:17 (Ref:3967720)   #5
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oliver,

Only just seen these today ..........

What a stunning set of images! You have the ability and insight to do the opposite of what I try to do - see a person in the way of your picture and incorporate them into it rather than getting annoyed with them and waiting for them to move - which means I end up with the same image as everybody else!

Also, mega impressed with all of the low shutter speed stuff - I struggle with that all the time.

Brilliant set of images!
Old 6 Apr 2020, 06:25 (Ref:3968856)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Wonderful. There’s even one of me!
Old 6 Apr 2020, 06:51 (Ref:3968859)   #7
Oliver Selzer
Rookie

Germany
Offenbach am Main
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Wonderful. There’s even one of me!
Which one, Mike?
Old 6 Apr 2020, 07:07 (Ref:3968861)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Selzer View Post
Which one, Mike?
In the people gallery, there’s a pair of legs underneath a Morgan, and me looking on from behind.....
Old 8 Sep 2020, 11:34 (Ref:4000911)   #9
Carson Hayes
Rookie

United States
Tampa, FL
Carson Hayes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The angle and lighting on these photos are astonishing. Great job!