Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Sep 2020, 11:38 (Ref:4005331)   #15
JT2010
Rookie

JT2010 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peider View Post
Once again, many thanks for all the excellent advice and actually taking the time to look after a greenhorn. May I say, zefarelly, with hindsight I am sure you are glad you rescued that Cortina from its sad fate.

Ultimately, I would love to have a race going Alfa 2600 Coupe, because I have an emotional / nostalgic attachment to this particular model through my grandfather but it seems that is a pipe dream and a long way away.

As I have said before, I would not wield a spanner and convert / maintain a car anyway. Therefore, an important consideration is a garage that can look after it. Here too, Kev Kivlochan gave me a few interesting hints. In due course I think I will ask the community in a dedicated thread about whom they might recommend.
Too bad you can't go with the Alfa. It's a beautiful car that would be the best choice, but it is what it is...