Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 5 Jan 2024, 01:10 (Ref:4190819)   #51
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK Mate?
Attached Thumbnails
777.JPG   800.JPG   IMG_3920.JPG  

IMG_5710.JPG   IMG_2891.jpg   IMG_2880.jpg  

Old 5 Jan 2024, 01:11 (Ref:4190820)   #52
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Afternoon, I'm off to bed.
Old 5 Jan 2024, 01:53 (Ref:4190823)   #53
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Afternoon, I'm off to bed.
Thank you, oh sleepless one. Even got a BRM in there for me Sleep well
Old 5 Jan 2024, 14:43 (Ref:4190868)   #54
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Thank you, oh sleepless one. Even got a BRM in there for me Sleep well
I did.
Old 5 Jan 2024, 16:37 (Ref:4190875)   #55
bauble
Veteran

England
Nice views.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1740.jpg   IMG_1919.jpg   IMG_6492.JPG  

IMG_5864(1).jpg   IMG_6394.JPG   IMG_1781.jpg  

Old 5 Jan 2024, 16:40 (Ref:4190876)   #56
bauble
Veteran

England
A little more up-to-date.
Attached Thumbnails
416.jpg   419.jpg   420.jpg  

495.jpg   497.jpg   499.jpg  

Old 5 Jan 2024, 16:44 (Ref:4190877)   #57
bauble
Veteran

England
Once more with feeling.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5396.JPG   IMG_5406.JPG   IMG_5425.JPG  

IMG_5421.JPG   IMG_5476.JPG   IMG_5481.JPG  

Old 6 Jan 2024, 21:32 (Ref:4190976)   #58
bauble
Veteran

England
Oops!
Attached Thumbnails
131.JPG   385.JPG   395.JPG  

IMG_1011.JPG   IMG_9209.JPG   Powernights May 079.JPG  

Old 6 Jan 2024, 21:38 (Ref:4190978)   #59
bauble
Veteran

England
Modern stuff;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5779.JPG   IMG_5781.JPG   IMG_5790.JPG  

IMG_5797.JPG   IMG_5786.JPG   IMG_5788.JPG  

Old 7 Jan 2024, 03:38 (Ref:4190992)   #60
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Modern stuff;
Old 8 Jan 2024, 13:37 (Ref:4191116)   #61
bauble
Veteran

England
I may not be the oldest person on here, but I am a child of the 50's and my pictures reflect that. Few cars made after 1959 attract me very much, however, I suppose most posters on the part of the forum are less old, so - hopefully:
Attached Thumbnails
044.JPG   046.JPG   050.JPG  

080.JPG   083.JPG  
Old 8 Jan 2024, 13:40 (Ref:4191117)   #62
bauble
Veteran

England
There's more;
Attached Thumbnails
112.JPG   113.JPG   114.JPG  

115.JPG   134.JPG   135.JPG  

Old 8 Jan 2024, 13:44 (Ref:4191118)   #63
bauble
Veteran

England
Of course, I have no idea what these cars are, apart from being FJ, so don't ask questions.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4759.JPG   IMG_4760.JPG   IMG_4770.JPG  

IMG_4761.JPG   IMG_4762.JPG   IMG_4774.JPG  

Old 8 Jan 2024, 14:13 (Ref:4191122)   #64
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
I may not be the oldest person on here, but I am a child of the 50's and my pictures reflect that. Few cars made after 1959 attract me very much, however, I suppose most posters on the part of the forum are less old, so - hopefully:
Nice Capris... maybe the orange one is aV8 Perana? Whether its genuine is another matter!
Hard to believe the Capri is now well over 50 years old. Dad had a 3000E in I think 1970/1. 'H' reg suffix I remember that much.
Happy Days!
Old 11 Jan 2024, 01:23 (Ref:4191388)   #65
bauble
Veteran

England
A selection.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0213.JPG   IMG_9452.JPG   IMG_5695.JPG  

IMG_2114.JPG   IMG_2113.JPG   IMG_5657.JPG  

Old 11 Jan 2024, 01:34 (Ref:4191389)   #66
bauble
Veteran

England
A random trawl;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3248.JPG   IMG_3259.JPG   IMG_3290.JPG  

IMG_3266.jpg   IMG_3386.JPG   IMG_3414.JPG  

Old 14 Jan 2024, 14:45 (Ref:4191863)   #67
bauble
Veteran

England
A little Fiscar for you all.
JT will (probably) tell us who, what, where, and when.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0745.JPG   _MG_0752.JPG   _MG_0759.JPG  

_MG_0773.JPG   _MG_0755.JPG   _MG_0767.JPG  

Old 14 Jan 2024, 14:53 (Ref:4191864)   #68
bauble
Veteran

England
Formula 1;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4814.JPG   IMG_5503.JPG   IMG_5508.JPG  

IMG_5509.JPG   IMG_5511.JPG   IMG_5514.JPG  

Old 15 Jan 2024, 19:28 (Ref:4192010)   #69
bauble
Veteran

England
Might attract some interest.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0481.JPG   IMG_5933.JPG   IMG_9378.JPG  

IMG_9612.JPG   IMG_9614.JPG   IMG_9744.JPG  

Old 15 Jan 2024, 19:30 (Ref:4192011)   #70
bauble
Veteran

England
Or maybe ....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2102.JPG   IMG_2103.JPG   IMG_2104.JPG  

IMG_2105.JPG   IMG_2116.JPG   IMG_2118.JPG  

Old 16 Jan 2024, 02:04 (Ref:4192048)   #71
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Gosh, modern(ish) F3 cars in that last set. A bit out of character.
Wouldnt have a clue what they all are. If I had to guess probably Dallaras.
The previous set I can recognise what they all are by make, even the March 762 I think it is. Coopers BRM and Lotus much more in keeping. Not sure what the rear end shot of the car with two wings is without looking in more detail.
Must be getting old.

Last edited by E.B; 16 Jan 2024 at 02:12.
Old 16 Jan 2024, 12:42 (Ref:4192076)   #72
Tim Barry
Racer

United Kingdom
Rainham, Kent, UK
Tim Barry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Gosh, modern(ish) F3 cars in that last set. A bit out of character.
Wouldnt have a clue what they all are. If I had to guess probably Dallaras.
The previous set I can recognise what they all are by make, even the March 762 I think it is. Coopers BRM and Lotus much more in keeping. Not sure what the rear end shot of the car with two wings is without looking in more detail.
Must be getting old.
It's an F5000 but my brain cells are diminishing so quickly I can't remember who ran that exhaust!!
Old 16 Jan 2024, 14:13 (Ref:4192082)   #73
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Barry View Post
It's an F5000 but my brain cells are diminishing so quickly I can't remember who ran that exhaust!!
It is good that someone knows what these things are ..cos I don'i
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2122.JPG   IMG_1418.JPG   IMG_5933.JPG  

IMG_9364.JPG   IMG_9752.JPG   IMG_9457.JPG  

Old 18 Jan 2024, 01:12 (Ref:4192242)   #74
bauble
Veteran

England
Today's Choice No1
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1564.JPG   IMG_1573.JPG   IMG_1576.JPG  

IMG_1581.JPG   IMG_1591.JPG   IMG_1595.JPG  

Old 18 Jan 2024, 01:14 (Ref:4192243)   #75
bauble
Veteran

England
Today's Choice No2
Attached Thumbnails
Wally Hayes 019.JPG   Wally Hayes 020.JPG   Wally Hayes 022.JPG  

Wally Hayes 027.JPG   Wally Hayes 033.JPG   Wally Hayes 003.JPG