Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Mar 2020, 08:52 (Ref:3967480)   #226
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I just think they need to drop their bitterness. This situation is out of everyone's control, so it's no good trying to make snide remarks about a sport they used to be involved in
Old 29 Mar 2020, 08:56 (Ref:3967483)   #227
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But such narcissistic people don't see that. Everything is everyone else's fault. Classic Walter Mitty.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 31 Mar 2020, 17:13 (Ref:3967861)   #228
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Coming back to F1?

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...541293056?s=19
Old 31 Mar 2020, 18:05 (Ref:3967868)   #229
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
But if you built 4 and sold all 4 up yourself that would be sold out wouldn't it? I'm guessing zero built so it's a VERY limited release item and a collectable.
Old 1 Apr 2020, 10:13 (Ref:3968002)   #230
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I hear they are going to release a statement saying that they will be back by popular demand as Marko's comments has put what they have said in the past in perspective

Read all about it here
Old 1 Jun 2020, 12:07 (Ref:3979609)   #231
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Just when you thought Williams had enough problems:

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...44623748382721
Old 1 Jun 2020, 12:40 (Ref:3979613)   #232
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I hear they are going to release a statement saying that they will be back by popular demand as Marko's comments has put what they have said in the past in perspective

Read all about it here
Where's the link?
Old 1 Jun 2020, 12:51 (Ref:3979614)   #233
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Just when you thought Williams had enough problems:

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...44623748382721
Thanks for posting that here. It was brought up in the Williams thread. When
I read the tweet I feel it implies that this was potential new sponsorship for Williams by Rich Energy??? Then again, who knows what the purpose of their tweets are other than to poke people in the eye.

But as someone pointed out in the Williams thread, it also shows Rexona on the car (A sponsor that Williams lost start of this year). So this is clearly an old image (2019 or so). Maybe when Williams was actually courting Rich Energy before Rich Energy blessed Haas with their sponsorship?

Richard
Old 1 Jun 2020, 13:14 (Ref:3979619)   #234
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Thanks for posting that here. It was brought up in the Williams thread. When
I read the tweet I feel it implies that this was potential new sponsorship for Williams by Rich Energy??? Then again, who knows what the purpose of their tweets are other than to poke people in the eye.

But as someone pointed out in the Williams thread, it also shows Rexona on the car (A sponsor that Williams lost start of this year). So this is clearly an old image (2019 or so). Maybe when Williams was actually courting Rich Energy before Rich Energy blessed Haas with their sponsorship?

Richard
Rexona left Williams in January.
Old 1 Jun 2020, 14:50 (Ref:3979637)   #235
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Rexona left Williams in January.
Right (as i mention above it was start of year). I now question if the image is real or not based upon the timeline below...

2018 October - Haas and Rich Energy announce partnership
2018 November - End of 2018 F1 season
2019 February - Williams and Rokit announce partnership
2020 January - Williams looses Rexona

So Williams would have not been chasing Rich Energy AFTER announcement of the Haas deal in October 2018. If that image is a mockup for Rich Energy pre-October 2018, would they have settling on 2019 livery at that time? Before the end of 2018 season? I doubt it, but I guess that is a possibility. It can't be 2020 potential livery as it has Rexona shown who Williams lost many months ago.

This is likely a pure fake image by Rich Energy?

Richard
Old 1 Jun 2020, 15:05 (Ref:3979639)   #236
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
one would have hoped covid killed off this fraction of a company!
Old 1 Jun 2020, 15:15 (Ref:3979640)   #237
S griffin
Veteran

I don’t know what the companies motives are anyway. They’ve not exactly cornered the world market on energy drinks, in fact they’ve scarcely had a look in. I’m sure a lot of people who don’t follow racing would be like ‘Rich who?’
Old 1 Jun 2020, 17:42 (Ref:3979673)   #238
S griffin
Veteran

If they wanted to take on Red Bull, they’ve failed miserably. Red Bull have done it the right way, not slagged off anyone they’ve associated themselves with and have built up a good empire separate from the drinks company. Their position is safe from chancers like Rich Energy
Old 1 Jun 2020, 18:14 (Ref:3979678)   #239
greentrumpet
Racer

greentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgreentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull were very selective who they slag off. The engine supplier with whom they won 4 championships!
Old 1 Jun 2020, 18:17 (Ref:3979679)   #240
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrumpet View Post
Red Bull were very selective who they slag off. The engine supplier with whom they won 4 championships!
Old 1 Jun 2020, 18:29 (Ref:3979680)   #241
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I don’t know what the companies motives are anyway. They’ve not exactly cornered the world market on energy drinks, in fact they’ve scarcely had a look in. I’m sure a lot of people who don’t follow racing would be like ‘Rich who?’
I checked their website today. It now redirects from .com to .life. They have also reworked the site and it no longer includes mention of Haas (It previously still had Haas info up many months past the divorce!)

The new site says "You can buy Rich Energy from a rapidly increasing number of retailers and right here on our website you can order a satisfying case of 24 cans delivered straight to you." While you can buy direct, they don't list who it's rapidly increasing number of retailers are. The prior site did provide some level of "where to buy". That seems gone on the new one.

You have to jump through hoops to buy it here in the US. You can find it listed on sites like Amazon and Wal-Mart, but behind the scenes it is being distributed here in the US by companies that specialize in overstock, salvaged or discontinued items. I wonder if they bought a bunch of pre-logo change stock and are selling it in the US? Images on both sites I mention above show the old logo.

How they remain in business is beyond me. Low overhead as they don't actually do anything?

Richard
Old 1 Jun 2020, 18:52 (Ref:3979681)   #242
S griffin
Veteran

I don’t think they have any idea how to run a company, even online. It seems all they care about is good PR for themselves. Is it any surprise they haven’t listed which retailers they are in? Do any retailers want to be associated with them?

It seems they are reduced to having to sell their products online to get anywhere. Fair play if you want to try marketing your own energy drink, but it’s hardly like there’s a shortage of those around at this time. And having a holier that thou attitude really doesn’t help matters either. Especially if you don’t produce the results
Old 1 Jun 2020, 18:57 (Ref:3979682)   #243
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
I checked their website today. It now redirects from .com to .life. They have also reworked the site and it no longer includes mention of Haas (It previously still had Haas info up many months past the divorce!)

The new site says "You can buy Rich Energy from a rapidly increasing number of retailers and right here on our website you can order a satisfying case of 24 cans delivered straight to you." While you can buy direct, they don't list who it's rapidly increasing number of retailers are. The prior site did provide some level of "where to buy". That seems gone on the new one.

You have to jump through hoops to buy it here in the US. You can find it listed on sites like Amazon and Wal-Mart, but behind the scenes it is being distributed here in the US by companies that specialize in overstock, salvaged or discontinued items. I wonder if they bought a bunch of pre-logo change stock and are selling it in the US? Images on both sites I mention above show the old logo.

How they remain in business is beyond me. Low overhead as they don't actually do anything?

Richard
It can be bought on ebay as, Rich Energy Haas F1 Caffeine Vitamin Drink.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/22031292627...SABEgLmEfD_BwE
Old 1 Jun 2020, 19:18 (Ref:3979686)   #244
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It can be bought on ebay as, Rich Energy Haas F1 Caffeine Vitamin Drink.
And if you look at that listing and check who actually fulfills the product. It is a discount reseller. Probably similar to the ones I listed. I again wonder if that was Rich Energy dumping their old stock with a logo they can no longer use and that is what we are seeing.

"Premium product" sold via "bargain bin" distributors. Next step is the "As seen on TV" section in your favorite big store.

Richard
Old 1 Jun 2020, 19:33 (Ref:3979696)   #245
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
And if you look at that listing and check who actually fulfills the product. It is a discount reseller. Probably similar to the ones I listed. I again wonder if that was Rich Energy dumping their old stock with a logo they can no longer use and that is what we are seeing.

"Premium product" sold via "bargain bin" distributors. Next step is the "As seen on TV" section in your favorite big store.

Richard
I think it is similar to the ones you listed, which prompted me to post ebay link.
Old 2 Jun 2020, 10:00 (Ref:3979757)   #246
S griffin
Veteran

Either way the product hasn't exactly set the world alight. No wonder it's easier to buy online than in shops
Old 2 Jun 2020, 10:18 (Ref:3979765)   #247
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
If I did see cans of this for sale in a shop I’d probably snap a photo, but having seen their performance and behaviour I don’t think I’d want to put their drink anywhere near my mouth.
Old 3 Jun 2020, 11:01 (Ref:3979950)   #248
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
I think Ann Bradshaw summed it up well in her tweet reply to RE..
Old 3 Jun 2020, 11:52 (Ref:3979966)   #249
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
I think Ann Bradshaw summed it up well in her tweet reply to RE..
Please share if you can...
Old 3 Jun 2020, 12:21 (Ref:3979970)   #250
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Please share if you can...

Ann Bradshaw
@AnnieBWansford
·
May 31
Disgraceful that a sponsor who were a shambles with Haas are using this now to make such suggestions about a great team. Please don’t give them any publicity
Quote Tweet

Rich Energy HQ
@rich_energy
· May 31
The proposed Rich Energy Williams Racing car at @WilliamsRacing HQ. A great team that with the right management and investment can get back on the podium in @F1
#RichEnergy #British #EnergyDrink #WilliamsF1 #F1 #Motorsport #History #WilliamsRacing