Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:44 (Ref:868882)   #1
Williamp
Racer

Williamp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's happened to the Guy Smith website??

...And brands hatch.

Guy Smith (www.guysmith.com)goes all orange, talking about a company which doesn't seem to do much. Brands Hatch (www.brandshatch.com)is some sort of consulting company...

I am very confused...
Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:48 (Ref:868890)   #2
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
don't know about guy smith but brands hatch used to come under the octagon website. as palmer has bought it i guess thats changed now as well. google search should do the trick.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:51 (Ref:868896)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm puzzling too. I've been carrying an ad on my site for the Bentley picture, but the link seems to have died.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 00:51 (Ref:868973)   #4
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Re: What's happened to the Guy Smith website??

Quote:
Originally posted by Williamp
Guy Smith (www.guysmith.com)goes all orange, talking about a company which doesn't seem to do much.
Based on your description I couldn't resist looking at the site that pops up. You described it perfectly! See and Be Seen. Huh? I spent a minute or two poking around and couldn't really understand their reason for being.

I bet it is somebody that makes far more money then me too.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 01:25 (Ref:868986)   #5
F3lollipops
Racer

United Kingdom
Lollipop Land
F3lollipops should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's weird and I will e-mail Guy to ask him what's going on. I'll let you know what he says...

Last edited by F3lollipops; 10 Feb 2004 at 01:25.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 01:39 (Ref:868995)   #6
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
almost looks like theyve turned his site into an ad while they rebuild his site and a couple others.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 23:16 (Ref:870054)   #7
Karl Kling
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
Karl Kling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could anyone read the text? Yellow on orange isn't exactly an ideal combination...
Old 11 Feb 2004, 13:26 (Ref:870656)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's horrible. And I started off expecting pop-up hell, so I gave up......
Old 13 Feb 2004, 16:09 (Ref:873298)   #9
chocmonster7
Racer

United Kingdom
Darlington
chocmonster7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: What's happened to the Guy Smith website??

Quote:
Originally posted by Williamp
Guy Smith (www.guysmith.com)goes all orange, talking about a company which doesn't seem to do much.
Guy's site was having a bit of an update.

I talked to him yesterday and told him that people were moaning so it's back now.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 00:34 (Ref:873740)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's looking a lot better.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 00:35 (Ref:873741)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh, and welcome chocmonster7.... Thanks for the update.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 12:28 (Ref:878224)   #12
chocmonster7
Racer

United Kingdom
Darlington
chocmonster7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Oh, and welcome chocmonster7....
Thank you, it's nice to be here!