Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 20 Jun 2020, 11:11 (Ref:3982903)   #1
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spa 24 Hours Parking

Just putting a plan into place to go to Spa for the 24 Hours in October - hopefully spectators will be allowed by them.

Just wondering if any of the Belgium natives on here could help me out and tell me where/how I can purchase tickets for parking at the circuit.

I have been to the last four 24 Hours and it seems that you end up parking further and further away from the circuit every year, especially on race day.

Are the car parks at La Source and Eau Rouge solely for competitors or can the general public purchase these too - they certainly were not full on the practice days.

Any help gratefully received!
Old 20 Jun 2020, 15:28 (Ref:3982942)   #2
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
I've never been able to park at the car parks near the entrance, always up the hill in the woods, or the fields behind, or behind the entrance near the Bus Stop chicane. Either those are reserved for competitors and officials, or they are snapped up in a way I have never discovered.

You need to get there really early on race day, before 9am, to get car park 4 or in the woods. Otherwise you will end up progressively further away into the fields, I don't know about practice days, I've only ever been in race day.
Old 21 Jun 2020, 18:21 (Ref:3983101)   #3
br21
Rookie

br21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Normally teams received tickets for La Source parking for their drivers, guests.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 18:15 (Ref:3983447)   #4
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys, thought that the closest parking must be for the teams and sponsors but was just hoping that there might have been a way of getting hold of a pass.
Old 24 Jun 2020, 13:57 (Ref:3983597)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
there's always people's yards in francorchamps as well (if you're keen to get money to the locals rather than the circuit), but again you need to be prompt to get one.
Old 24 Jun 2020, 16:01 (Ref:3983627)   #6
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
there's always people's yards in francorchamps as well (if you're keen to get money to the locals rather than the circuit).
Last year the circuit only charged for parking on Saturday, Sunday it was free.
Old 24 Jun 2020, 16:13 (Ref:3983629)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
there's always people's yards in francorchamps as well (if you're keen to get money to the locals rather than the circuit), but again you need to be prompt to get one.
We usually use the local's adhoc parking, ok further to walk but getting out once the races have finished is so much quicker and easier, also some of the official car parks become waterlogged if it rains hard.
Old 26 Jun 2020, 09:44 (Ref:3983961)   #8
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!

We've always been able to park here (in red) its a 3 minute walk from the la source entrance (in yellow)...the main road to spa comes into the circuit in the direction of blue arrows.

if you get there REALLY early you can park along the road FOC....but the car park was only a few euros

https://i.imgur.com/lGnUC27.jpg
Old 26 Jun 2020, 13:37 (Ref:3984005)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i've parked there in the past too, it's a good spot. although the uphill walk back to the car at the end of the day is pretty brutal if you're east anglian
Old 27 Jun 2020, 13:25 (Ref:3984205)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
i've parked there in the past too, it's a good spot. although the uphill walk back to the car at the end of the day is pretty brutal if you're east anglian
I definitely got fitter over 3 days at Spa last year. The bottom of the inner paddock is a long way down (and back up) from race control!
Old 27 Jun 2020, 22:12 (Ref:3984278)   #11
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
one year i had to make my way from the assembly area down by the endurance pit exit up to the f1 pitlane for the start of the qualifying and race sessions... i feel your pain. those lifts from the car park underneath the f1 pit building were a lifesaver, literally