Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Sep 2002, 18:46 (Ref:379763)   #1
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Oh, rubbish! Same old drivers! How about this:

Pole - DaMatta - Toyota

Race:
1) Webber - Jag
2) Webber - Minardi
3) Webber - BAR
4) Webber - Jordan
5) Verstappen - Drive of the Month Club
6) Davidson - For any Team Webber is not driving for!

Just trying to be reflective of all the Teams some of these daring young men have been rumored to be going to!
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 18:58 (Ref:379773)   #2
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What odds do the bookies offer for such a finishing order?
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:05 (Ref:379780)   #3
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Well, Red, it depends on how agreeably you speak to them - if you catch my drift! I guess you could look at it like horse racing: win, place or show - in this case, win place AND show.

I am disappointed only in that I ran out of teams that I could recall Webber being rumored to have signed with so far this year, so alas, I had to utilize Jos and Davidson. No disrespect intended!
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:14 (Ref:379789)   #4
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania

Actually if I remember correctly, just recently was a "Webber to Toyota" thread opened on the best Internet motorsport forum...
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:19 (Ref:379792)   #5
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
Well then I must make immediate amends! Webber will obviously take the pole as well and then finish 6th after a poor pit stop! Cheers, Red!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:20 (Ref:379793)   #6
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Cheers John!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:24 (Ref:379795)   #7
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Webber to Toyota ? No Joke ? LOL
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:35 (Ref:379803)   #8
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
I think in fairness to the other teams we should post a thread rumoring him to be going (the Contract is Signed!) to whomever he has not been rumored to be going to - yet!

I think Ron Dennis, Frank W, and Ross B are reading these forum postings and are in fact devastated that their teams have not been linked to an imminent signeing of the honorable Mr. Webber.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:38 (Ref:379808)   #9
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
R, I apologize for muddying-up your post. Being new, I do not know how to move this portion of it. But we are having a bit of fun with it, so why not continue elsewhere?

Mods, can you assist me? Perhaps we can title this "Webber, here, Webber there, Webber, Webber Everywhere!"
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:53 (Ref:379820)   #10
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
Thank you mods!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:53 (Ref:379821)   #11
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No need for an apology! You're welcome.

Last edited by R; 13 Sep 2002 at 19:54.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 19:55 (Ref:379823)   #12
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
R, I enjoy this forum greatly, and I do not want to be an annoyance. I appreciate your allowing me to get "off-topic" on your thread and your assistance in moving this to a new thread of it's own.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 07:49 (Ref:380450)   #13
MiniMe
Racer

MiniMe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's the Australian factor - he's here, he's there, he's everywhere!

For a nation with only 19 million people, the Aussies sure make their presence felt.

I have a theory, half of those 19 million are sportsmen and women, which explains why Aussies are World Champions in so many sports and can finish fourth overall at the Olympics. The other half of the population are actors or play in a band, which explains the dearth of talent there.

That leaves two guys - one is an events organiser - and the other guy, heck, he's the fans!!!

Mark Webber - please don't go to Jaguar!