Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:07 (Ref:4141605)   #126
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
IMSA.tv still not working for me. Anyone else got issues?
Every issue ever, yes.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:08 (Ref:4141606)   #127
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oddly enough, the in car streams works excellently.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4141607)   #128
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
This video stream is the most crap I've ever experienced. I really don't get why it just wont work?
Try IMSA tv and the radio Le Mans.

They are super shiny for me. The cars look great, it’s not jumpy and the timing on the left is super crisp.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4141608)   #129
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
IMSA.tv still not working for me. Anyone else got issues?
Bro I think you're geoblocked this year. WTF is NENT? - https://www.imsa.com/internationalcoverage/

Same for the heavily complaining Swede. Time to VPN up for this season I think.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4141609)   #130
PhilipR
Racer

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
30 mins in and the top porsche in pro is 35 seconds behind the leader
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:10 (Ref:4141610)   #131
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Sadly true. This is a total * compared to last year. Why must we take two steps backwards?
Wasn’t it exactly like this last year!?
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:10 (Ref:4141611)   #132
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Sorry for the bad vibes people. I was so excited for this race...
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:11 (Ref:4141612)   #133
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Ian James and Klaus Bachler just set fastest GTD/PRO laps. And...
Sheena Monk has lost 10 places in the 66 Acura.

https://livescoring.us/2023/imsa01/
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:11 (Ref:4141613)   #134
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay ….. watching from UK and IMSA feed is awesome ……. Hindi and team are spot on and no issues with image stability!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:13 (Ref:4141614)   #135
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The stream is fantastic just like it has been for the past few years. 720p minimum if not 1080p I reckon.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:13 (Ref:4141615)   #136
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Tom’s getting a nice lead. Given himself some nice breathing room when lapping.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:13 (Ref:4141616)   #137
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:

Keep plugging away. I hope it sorts for you
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:14 (Ref:4141617)   #138
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It's horrible. I'm listening to RLM but the screen insert showing 4 guys talking isn't needed.

Maybe I'm a broadcasting idiot and I have no idea what the viewing public wants
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:14 (Ref:4141618)   #139
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Taylor and Tandy battle! Brilliant.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:18 (Ref:4141619)   #140
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Bro I think you're geoblocked this year. WTF is NENT? - https://www.imsa.com/internationalcoverage/

Same for the heavily complaining Swede. Time to VPN up for this season I think.
Thanks mate, even through a VPN it does don't seem to work for me
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:18 (Ref:4141620)   #141
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Bit naughty from Derani, won't be surprised to see him pinged for that contact with Tandy.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4141621)   #142
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Derani hit Tandy .... shocking, no? Pretty close to no-fault, I'd say.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4141622)   #143
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Coverage sucks. I'm done talking about.

A little too aggressive from Pipo....
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4141623)   #144
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Tandy in the wars. Derani tapped him.

Bit unlucky there.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4141624)   #145
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
if you have ad-block software you need to disable it
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:20 (Ref:4141625)   #146
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It's horrible. I'm listening to RLM but the screen insert showing 4 guys talking isn't needed.

Maybe I'm a broadcasting idiot and I have no idea what the viewing public wants
Not that. I have no clue why nbc does this for sportscars. Instead of showing us the race, they show people behind a desk talking about racing.

PLEASE JUST SHOW US THE RACE!!!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:21 (Ref:4141626)   #147
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Keating has a 13 second lead after 20 laps!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:21 (Ref:4141627)   #148
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'm not sure what you've tried but I wouldn't want you to miss out so...

Try a different browser i.e Edge or Firefox. Try IMSA TV And the IMSA Radio link that was posted.

If you think it might be geo blocked check with your phones mobile connection. If it's blocked on there you might have to invest in a VPN.

Otherwise if you need a short term fix there's loads of streams on Twitch. They're in French and other languages but you can sync it with the IMSA Radio I guess.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:21 (Ref:4141628)   #149
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Quote:
http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/ works now in Chrome, using Touch VPN, but the only country endpoint that works is "best choice" whatever that is...
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:21 (Ref:4141629)   #150
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Early doors, but what we thinking about the BMWs - playing a strategy or just slow?