Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 17 May 2020, 22:32 (Ref:3976830)   #51
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
What’s going on? Sounds like an entertaining race
Old 17 May 2020, 22:35 (Ref:3976831)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We are waiting to see what happens.
Old 17 May 2020, 22:36 (Ref:3976832)   #53
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There seems to be some gravitational pull between the spotters! They have all found the best place to watch, with 6ft gaps of course.
Old 17 May 2020, 23:09 (Ref:3976834)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good God, I can't believe it's not even the 3 segment yet. It's taking forever, Wed race is weirdly 500k not miles but starting at 8 will be a late night at this pace.
Old 17 May 2020, 23:47 (Ref:3976839)   #55
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed a race. Haven't done that since Daytona 24. Much needed and I may even tune in Wednesday evening. Or is it Tuesday?
Old 17 May 2020, 23:52 (Ref:3976840)   #56
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I enjoyed a race. Haven't done that since Daytona 24. Much needed and I may even tune in Wednesday evening. Or is it Tuesday?
Tuesday Xfinity
Wednesday (whatever the hell it is now) Cup
Old 17 May 2020, 23:55 (Ref:3976841)   #57
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Yeah, it was decent. I’ll be watching Wednesday. What else is there to do?
Old 18 May 2020, 08:13 (Ref:3976880)   #58
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I see a good race happened then. Now for some more. I will have to wait and see how it unfolded
Old 19 May 2020, 21:41 (Ref:3977215)   #59
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Anyone gonna tune into the Xfinity race tonight?? I may for a bit....
Old 19 May 2020, 21:59 (Ref:3977217)   #60
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I was kind of thinking life is too short, but not much else doing...

EDIT: Oh, crikey it starts in one minute!
Old 20 May 2020, 01:08 (Ref:3977241)   #61
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Rain, but I got to watch a race from 1985 race from Bristol. A communist V6 came close to winning!
Old 20 May 2020, 12:59 (Ref:3977329)   #62
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Rain, but I got to watch a race from 1985 race from Bristol. A communist V6 came close to winning!
I got busy and forgot. Today looks wet too but maybe it'll move out by this evening.

I drove a V6 1986 Monte Carlo through college. 4.3 liter motor that did the business and a suspension floated everywhere. Disco ball hanging from the mirror, 6x9 speakers in the rear. I still miss that car...

I digress. 85 Bristol. Looked a bit different, eh? We all tend to long for the concrete Congo line on the bottom of the 90s and early 00s, which was awesome! But I still prefer the rim riding asphalt Bristol of old. I might be in the minority...
Old 20 May 2020, 13:11 (Ref:3977334)   #63
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
The cars looked great. Moving around. The variety was good as you could see the difference between the cars.

And the final shot of the program, a guy from the team embracing the driver’s wife.
Old 20 May 2020, 18:44 (Ref:3977387)   #64
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Anyone gonna tune into the Xfinity race tonight?? I may for a bit....
Dagnabbit! Stayed up (I'm in the UK) and it rained...

Thoroughly enjoyed Sundays Cup race
Old 20 May 2020, 19:28 (Ref:3977395)   #65
S griffin
Veteran

That’s life. A chance to catch some racing and it gets rained off. At least there was some good NASCAR racing on Sunday, good for it to be back
Old 21 May 2020, 00:00 (Ref:3977439)   #66
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Dagnabbit! Stayed up (I'm in the UK) and it rained...

Thoroughly enjoyed Sundays Cup race
There about to throw the green now. Field was inverted and going green!!!
Old 21 May 2020, 01:08 (Ref:3977445)   #67
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
On the Guinness. I’m a bit behind catching up in the ads.

The racing has been fun.
Old 21 May 2020, 01:58 (Ref:3977446)   #68
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
On the Guinness. I’m a bit behind catching up in the ads.

The racing has been fun.
I took a break. I've got 70 to go here. Rain could still come into play.
Old 21 May 2020, 02:33 (Ref:3977448)   #69
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I fuking hate Kyle Busch. Thanks for reminding why I don't watch this shyte anymore.
Old 21 May 2020, 02:34 (Ref:3977449)   #70
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Chase not best pleased Kyle.
Old 21 May 2020, 02:47 (Ref:3977451)   #71
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Chase not best pleased Kyle.
I got my son to watch with me (rare) and we both got to see the "your #1". We laughed. That was almost worth it....
Old 22 May 2020, 10:22 (Ref:3977671)   #72
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Definitely a big ooops. I think Kyle seems to be a little off from his usual level; I reckon that was a genuine error rather than a deliberate punt.

Denny Hamlin looks to be having the rub of the green at JGR this season so far with Kyle and MTJ a definite step behind.

Last night's Busch was a better performance, but made a pit speed misjudgement that probably cost the win. Came close to a fender bender with Chase Briscoe right at the end too.

I thought the xfinity race had the edge on Sundays Cup race; I barely looked away from the screen.
Old 22 May 2020, 14:49 (Ref:3977712)   #73
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
My thoughts on Kyle are:

Old 22 May 2020, 14:56 (Ref:3977714)   #74
S griffin
Veteran

Well he’s always been a divisive figure. Some things never change
Old 22 May 2020, 17:05 (Ref:3977739)   #75
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Divisive finger.