Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Sep 2007, 08:10 (Ref:2016522)   #1
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Racer_kyle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantasy F1 Current Status....

Sorry about the lack of updates guys - the Scores have still been calculated but I haven't got them up yet. We at FF1 decided to deduct all of Mclaren's points for the season, so that will scupper some people's title ambitions! However it has also completely scuppered up my spreadsheet

I'm also in the midst of packing up my life and moving to Scotland for university. However once I get settled in and sobered up I will be posting all the scores again.

A brief overview of the new situation at the top is as follows....

Guerain F1 leads with 305 points, closely followed by Team Prodrive on 304. The only other realistic challenger now seems to be the Polished Rookies on 298 points.

All you Mclaren entrants can forget about winning it now :P

See you guys soon, Kyle
Old 18 Sep 2007, 10:49 (Ref:2016701)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks. For. That.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 13:22 (Ref:2016921)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll see you in court Racer Kyle.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 15:02 (Ref:2017014)   #4
Felipe Rulz
Rookie

South Africa
South Africa
Felipe Rulz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you take away the McL points, any chance that I could get the points that my team would have had if I joined in the beginning of the season? I know I would not be in the top 10 with my team.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 16:46 (Ref:2017111)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 18 Sep 2007, 17:20 (Ref:2017150)   #6
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe Rulz
If you take away the McL points, any chance that I could get the points that my team would have had if I joined in the beginning of the season? I know I would not be in the top 10 with my team.
Yes and while your at it Racer Kyle any chance I can get the points i'd have had if i had chosen BMW as my chassis and Hamilton as my driver.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 06:47 (Ref:2017608)   #7
Felipe Rulz
Rookie

South Africa
South Africa
Oh forget it. You're a bunch of wet asses.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 11:11 (Ref:2017805)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hope you're not including me in that FR, considering I wasn't even referring to your post.

You're right about ralf fan though.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 12:49 (Ref:2017905)   #9
Felipe Rulz
Rookie

South Africa
South Africa
I'll exclude you from that statement only if you pull a couple of strings for me. I'm only asking to get the points that my team would have had if I was part of the game from the start.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 13:06 (Ref:2017928)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well, it isn't up to me.

You'll have to ask Racer_kyle very nicely!

I was just miffed that I've lost a load of my points as I have a McLaren driver in my ranks.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 15:35 (Ref:2018030)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I was just miffed that I've lost a load of my points as I have a McLaren driver in my ranks.
so Mclaren wont score for both the chassis and drivers then or will the chassis points be excluded and the driver points still stand???

if it all matters, i would put up the suggestion that we ignore whats happening (and just so everyone knows i have Ferrari as my chassis so its no benefit to me). but it certainly would make life easier.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 15:44 (Ref:2018041)   #12
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
You're right about ralf fan though.

Old 19 Sep 2007, 18:52 (Ref:2018174)   #13
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
oh what a backlash. If everyone is so annoyed about it ill just reinstate the points, it's no big deal. Give me a day though lol
Old 20 Sep 2007, 00:45 (Ref:2018393)   #14
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For me the choice is: long way from the top, or further from the top... LOL
Old 20 Sep 2007, 06:35 (Ref:2018485)   #15
Felipe Rulz
Rookie

South Africa
South Africa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_kyle
I'll just reinstate the points, it's no big deal.
No. I say take away the points. It's only fair.
But you can forget about my request. I don't want to upset the old folks around here.
Old 20 Sep 2007, 10:04 (Ref:2018751)   #16
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Yes I shall also fill in the points that the newcomers would have achieved had they been there from the start - I was probably going to come the end of the season anyway.

But like I said, give me a while, I'm currently trying to put my life in boxes and move!
Old 20 Sep 2007, 17:39 (Ref:2019107)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

You've got a spine made of sponge Kyle.
Old 20 Sep 2007, 17:58 (Ref:2019120)   #18
pottiella
Veteran

pottiella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
oh what a backlash. If everyone is so annoyed about it ill just reinstate the points, it's no big deal. Give me a day though lol
if only Max Mosely was such a pushover
Old 21 Sep 2007, 09:11 (Ref:2019549)   #19
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Quote:
You've got a spine made of sponge Kyle.

auch well I don't want to offend anyone

Aw theres no point in letting the real life fernando alonso spoil a bit of fun on t'internet i suppose!

I have had a genuine change of heart. Bow to pressure? me? noooooo....

Anyhow, off to eat haggis and grow my very own kilt! Bye for now
Old 21 Sep 2007, 13:21 (Ref:2019700)   #20
Felipe Rulz
Rookie

South Africa
South Africa
Quote:
Yes I shall also fill in the points that the newcomers would have achieved had they been there from the start
Awh... your the best.