Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 May 2011, 23:52 (Ref:2887301)   #1
PipSqueak111
Racer

England
Deepest, darkest Devon
PipSqueak111 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans for Macmillan

Martin Rich, racing in the new Jet Alliance Lotus Evora, is using his drive at the LM24 to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.

For just £1 you can get your initials on the brand new Lotus Evora GTE. Martin and the team are donating £100,000 worth of sponsorship space to this great cause, with every penny donated going to Macmillan.

If you want to show your support and have your initials thundering round the track for 24 hours, go to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LeMans where you can find out more and make your donation.

Thanks for your support,

Phill
Old 29 May 2011, 10:09 (Ref:2887395)   #2
LeMansPilgrim
Rookie

United States
Stuttgart, Germany
LeMansPilgrim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Donated. Good cause. Best of luck at Le Mans this year.
Old 29 May 2011, 14:51 (Ref:2887505)   #3
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Just became a sponsor of a racing team! Beter bring my turbo zoom lense to be able to spot my initials on the car though!
Old 30 May 2011, 06:59 (Ref:2887955)   #4
LeMansPilgrim
Rookie

United States
Stuttgart, Germany
LeMansPilgrim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Just became a sponsor of a racing team! Beter bring my turbo zoom lense to be able to spot my initials on the car though!
Ha, I thought the same thing!! It'd have to be a pretty expensive zoom lens to see my photo. But what a great cause.
Old 30 May 2011, 20:39 (Ref:2888393)   #5
PipSqueak111
Racer

England
Deepest, darkest Devon
PipSqueak111 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Update from Martin: As of this evening he has had to stop collecting initials and images to go on to the car as the decals and livery need to be finalised and produced now ready for the race.

The fund-raising for Macmillan Cancer Support does not stop though. Some fantastic supporters have come up with some amazing prizes to encourage people to keep on giving to this great cause.

Grape Escapes are offering a free holiday for two to the French Champagne region, Autoglym are offering VIP tickets to a round of the BTCC, as well as a full Autoglym car valet, and Travel Destinations are offering a free Channel crossing. Everyone who sponsors Martin will be entered into a draw for these great prizes.

So please, keep on giving to this great cause.