Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Feb 2002, 14:10 (Ref:211095)   #1
marc
Rookie

marc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans 2002 Acomodation

i have a caravan for 4 perseons within 1 one mile from the circuit near my farm.
breakfeast+shower
80 €/day
Old 6 Feb 2002, 20:03 (Ref:211270)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Marc, I don't need it but I would expect to find quite a few Le Mans fans out there who would jump at the chance of staying in your caravan so close to the action!!

Do you have a map showing where it is situated in relation to the circuit?

Welcome to the forum, by the way!
Old 8 Feb 2002, 16:46 (Ref:212395)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
I'm interested ! D'ailleurs, venant de Nantes, j'abandonne l'anglais une minute... où se trouve t-elle ? Je vais régulièrement au Mans, je peux faire un saut facilement... ça fait combien en euros ?
Old 8 Feb 2002, 20:23 (Ref:212558)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You speak French then Fab?

Good to see some continental interest in the forum!!

Old 10 Feb 2002, 09:02 (Ref:213551)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
I succeded at the end !

Hi there Ayse !

I succeded at the end to connect, but not easely... you had my error message in your mail box, but now it's OK.

Sorry for french language... i just said to Marc that I could come in Le Mans to see the caravan, because I was interressed for the newbies I come with that year...

Our two wives will certainely be tired... as we guys will for sure ! Not planned to go to La Flêche castle or something... and the house of friends in Le Mans is full for that edition... more and more success !

I promise : no more french in here !
Old 10 Feb 2002, 12:38 (Ref:213663)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Don't get me wrong, Fab, I wasn't moaning at all about your French! I was just trying (rather unsuccessfully!) to be funny!

It seems only reasonable to me that if a Frenchman answers a post from another Frenchman, he should do so in French! Logical as well!!
Old 10 Feb 2002, 12:43 (Ref:213669)   #7
Blue2
Rookie

Blue2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to the forum, Fab! I know Fab from the old Le Mans World Forum, good to see he's registered on here now, nice one mate.
Old 12 Feb 2002, 17:54 (Ref:214685)   #8
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
A pleasure for me !!!

I have to say that's it's a real pleasure to meet the old fans of Le Mans here ! I said it last year, but it's official now : it's definitely a english race, and we're proud to be your guests !

Don't worry Ayse ! My english is sor poor that, sometime, I even don't understand what is serious and what is not ! Shame on me...

I promise trying to improve my skills - I can hear my teacher laughing from here, she droped me out of the class 20 years ago...
Old 12 Feb 2002, 19:31 (Ref:214784)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Don't apologise, Fab, I only wish I could speak French as well as you speak our lingo!

By the way, have you manage to contact Marc? I hope he's not going to be a one-post wonder!!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 12 Feb 2002 at 19:32.
Old 13 Feb 2002, 10:31 (Ref:215090)   #10
marc
Rookie

marc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
no one post flashy guy but BENTLEY & MG fan !
by th way my caravan is situated at RUAUDIN (touching MULSANNE) and ... Air cond !
Old 13 Feb 2002, 17:21 (Ref:215303)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Welcome back Marc! The accommodation sounds pretty good to me! As you've gathered, my mate Fab is interested. Why don't you send him a PM? (private message).
Old 15 Feb 2002, 10:29 (Ref:216355)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Private or public, both are OK ! At Ruaudin, it seems perfect. And air condtionning... wonderful ! The major problem is often to join the point during the race... you have always to circle far from the track to go from one point to another...

Marc, you can send me a message at fabrice.chaplin@wanadoo.fr, or post here a message. I'll be glad to go to Le Mans see the spot and chek if it's easy for us. We usualy rent ACO grandstands and this year I'll take a parking lot in white, instaed of blue before. Last year blue was a real mess, and we almost couldn't go off the park - because of cars and mud everywhere...

The price is OK anyway. The only interrogation is that we could have the house in Le Mans as last years... but not quite sure still...
Old 18 Feb 2002, 04:06 (Ref:218284)   #13
Rick
Veteran

Madagascar
Fantasyland
Rick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
G'day marc, I might be looking for somewhere for me and my 14 year old son on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. If you end up with two spare spots(or one - he can sleep outside!) please let me know.
Old 18 Feb 2002, 16:17 (Ref:218487)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
God, Rick ! From Brisbane ?!? The place is yours !
Old 18 Feb 2002, 19:25 (Ref:218563)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Looks like its between Rick and Fab then, Marc, unless you can fix them both up?

Can I just ask one thing? When the final deal is done by whoever, can you please post a message to that effect, so no-one is misled into thinking it's still available?

If there's still a demand for accommodation during the race week, perhaps we should have a thread about it, or about places other Le Man'ers have found on their travels?

(Oh and by the way Rick, don't worry about your son sleeping outside, it's going to be sooooo hot and dry this year, he won't want to be indoors!!).
Old 19 Feb 2002, 06:30 (Ref:218745)   #16
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Ouf ! It's easying me (is this word english ?)... i was afraid to have to take my flippers again...

By the way, it seems to be confirm for me that the house we used last two years in Le Mans will be free again this year... so complete priority to Rick... I'll post a message, Ayse, to confirm that.